• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post Your Playoff Predictions

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even your boyfriend had them at 7th...

and according to you he's one of the most knowledgeable posters on the board.

if the Rockets manage a playoff berth i'll be mildly suprised. 4th?!!! not happening unless assassination gets allowed into the league rules...:lol:

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
East:
Cavs
Pacers
Raptors
Pistons
Hawks
Celtics
Bulls
Wiz

West:
GSW
Spurs
Clippers
Portland
Memphis
OKC
Houston
Utah

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2wduhz7.jpg

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Clippers making it to the Western Conference Finals :pound:

Other than them being the Clippers, I don't see why not this year. Every team in the West has a ton of question marks, more so than past years. Last year you had two dominant front runners in the Warriors and Spurs. This year the Warriors have a massive turnover so there are questions there. The Spurs are now without Duncan, West and Boban and replaced them with Gasol and David Lee who are really bad defenders. The paint will be suspect with the Spurs. The Grizzlies I have at 4, and they're going through a transition with a new head coach and a new system. Rockets have a new coach, tons of turnover and lots of questions regarding their defense. The Blazers didn't really do a whole lot this off-season despite adding a lot of salary. The Jazz are really the only team that I think have added to their foundation, while keeping the same philosophy and upgrading their roster, but even then I don't see them as a top seed.

It's more than plausible for the Clippers to be in the WCF.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than them being the Clippers, I don't see why not this year. Every team in the West has a ton of question marks, more so than past years. Last year you had two dominant front runners in the Warriors and Spurs. This year the Warriors have a massive turnover so there are questions there. The Spurs are now without Duncan, West and Boban and replaced them with Gasol and David Lee who are really bad defenders. The paint will be suspect with the Spurs. The Grizzlies I have at 4, and they're going through a transition with a new head coach and a new system. Rockets have a new coach, tons of turnover and lots of questions regarding their defense. The Blazers didn't really do a whole lot this off-season despite adding a lot of salary. The Jazz are really the only team that I think have added to their foundation, while keeping the same philosophy and upgrading their roster, but even then I don't see them as a top seed.

It's more than plausible for the Clippers to be in the WCF.

It's plausible, just not probable. They choke big time when it's time to shine.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's plausible, just not probable. They choke big time when it's time to shine.

I think the Clippers matchup favorably against almost all the teams out there, with the exception of the Warriors, Grizzlies and Jazz. I think the Jazz are actually the worst matchup for them because they have Gobert to guard the paint, Favors can guard Blake and George Hill now to help out on CP3. They also have huge mismatches on the wing positions that heavily favor the Jazz with Hayward, Hood, Burks, and now Joe Johnson. Johnson is the biggest mismatch because he can post up against Redick or Crawford and really anyone they throw out at SF.

The Warriors are still a mismatch because of Klay, KD and Draymond. The Grizzlies are a mismatch because they can bring DJ out of the paint with Gasol running the high post and open up space on the floor.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Larry bird "bought" the pacers didnt he?

Al Jefferson and Monta Ellis were the closest players to have been considered "bought" and they aren't the players they once were, just sacrificing their roles to become winning ballplayers like they should...And no, Bird is not the owner of the Pacers...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Al Jefferson and Monta Ellis were the closest players to have been considered "bought" and they aren't the players they once were, just sacrificing their roles to become winning ballplayers like they should...And no, Bird is not the owner of the Pacers...

The Pacers will fail once again. It will be so sweet when they get another top 3 seed and shit it all away.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pacers will fail once again. It will be so sweet when they get another top 3 seed and shit it all away.

At least you were courtesy enough to rank them as the #2 seed this year. Pacers fans everywhere appreciate that.

I honestly don't think we make quite that big a jump in one season though...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least you were courtesy enough to rank them as the #2 seed this year. Pacers fans everywhere appreciate that.

I honestly don't think we make quite that big a jump in one season though...

It won't matter regardless, they aren't winning anything except a participation trophy lol

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It won't matter regardless, they aren't winning anything except a participation trophy lol

Right, because the Cavs have a better chance at making the finals every year until LeBron retires than the Pacers do at making one.:L

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shanemansj13 Dream on, it was great to see you guys win one, but you're still Cleveland...LOL

Well you said make it to the Finals. That's what Lebron does, he even did it with some scrubs in Cleveland in his early days, also without Kyrie and Love. What makes you think Indiana has a better chance than a now experienced Cleveland team? There is no reason to believe that.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kinda surprised to see all the Pacers 2 seed predictions myself.