• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post Your Playoff Predictions

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty well.....my biggest mistakes thus far have been Detroit in the East and Dallas in the West. My best choices thus far are prob. Memphis/OKC/Bulls.

I feel like the west was pretty easy to predict. The seeding was the only difficult thing. The only debate in preseason was who would not make it between Utah, Dallas, & Portland. I knew 2 of the 3 would.

The East was very difficult because there was about 11-12 teams that could make the playoffs. The only teams who you knew for sure who would not make it were Miami, Brooklyn, and Philly.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like the west was pretty easy to predict. The seeding was the only difficult thing. The only debate in preseason was who would not make it between Utah, Dallas, & Portland. I knew 2 of the 3 would.

The East was very difficult because there was about 11-12 teams that could make the playoffs. The only teams who you knew for sure who would not make it were Miami, Brooklyn, and Philly.

Ahh look at me counting out my team before this insane run started lol

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nuggets don't really have much of anything as far as defense goes, but don't be surprised they steal a couple from the Warriors because they always play them tough and shown they're capable of out-gunning them.

Chandler and Gallinari being healthy this late into the season is a minor miracle.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs don't repeat.

Bank it!

Wow going off the deep end with that prediction. Warriors have been the favs for 3 straight years now and the Spurs are right there too.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow going off the deep end with that prediction. Warriors have been the favs for 3 straight years now and the Spurs are right there too.

Two straight. The year they won the championship, most people thought they were going to take a step back after firing Jackson and hiring Kerr. It was his first year as coach they won it all and pretty much came out of no-where.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at these predictions, we should all have Harden and D'Antoni high on our MVP/COY lists.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are all of these folks who picked the Knicks to make the playoffs? Haven't you learned anything by now?

Ickey Shuffle

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at these predictions, we should all have Harden and D'Antoni high on our MVP/COY lists.

Kawhi Leonard is and should be the MVP. Biased because he's my fav player, but he really is.

He does everything with efficiently and low turnover volume. No holes in his game. None. He's a complete player.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fear the Deer

If the Bucks keep playing as they are they will take the 5th seed in the east. They are currently 6th with the ability to move up. 9 - 2 in the last 11 games with a 4-2 west coast road trip that just finished up. The next 2 games against Atlanta and Chhicago

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fear the Deer

If the Bucks keep playing as they are they will take the 5th seed in the east. They are currently 6th with the ability to move up. 9 - 2 in the last 11 games with a 4-2 west coast road trip that just finished up. The next 2 games against Atlanta and Chhicago

I don't fear no damn deer

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fear the Deer

Giannis is a beast. Unbelievable what he is doing at such a young age. Middleton has been great since he has been back as well.

Its a shame they dont have Parker- even if his role would have been understandably lessened with Middleton coming back. This is definitely one of the teams that down the road should challenge the Cavs- not this year--- but down the road.

No one in the East this year is as good as the Hawks team from 2 years ago outside of the Cavs- and the Cavs swept them. I dont expect the Cavs to lose more than 4-5 games in the East this year- which is significantly more than last year- but i think the East is a little deeper at the top then it has been in the passed. Only the first round should be a joke.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giannis is a beast. Unbelievable what he is doing at such a young age. Middleton has been great since he has been back as well.

Its a shame they dont have Parker- even if his role would have been understandably lessened with Middleton coming back. This is definitely one of the teams that down the road should challenge the Cavs- not this year--- but down the road.

No one in the East this year is as good as the Hawks team from 2 years ago outside of the Cavs- and the Cavs swept them. I dont expect the Cavs to lose more than 4-5 games in the East this year- which is significantly more than last year- but i think the East is a little deeper at the top then it has been in the passed. Only the first round should be a joke.

Which team are you assuming the Cavs will be playing that is such a joke?

Ickey Shuffle

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fear the Deer

Brogdon should be playing +36 every night.

Ickey Shuffle

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yooo, where you been hiding at? Spurs looking good again this year, thought you'd be on here more.

You might be mistaken me for someone else lol. I'm new here; joined last Monday.

I named my username after Kawhi Leonard since he's the goat.