• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocking stats: Illegals skip out on deportation

i stand corrected ebb , the 80 % figure is false , its 96% and it comes directly from the office of immigration review , (the DOJ )

Again dude, give them a REASON to show up besides because I said so in order for me to deport you. We tell them, you arent wanted here. We dont care what your reason is. Your safety is not my problem. But since you are here, please show up on this date so I can officially deport you.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to who??
the mosad got all kinds of stuff showing the iranians were not following the agreement from the raid they conducted , one they didnt sign by the way , one that wasnt passed by congress by the way

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again dude, give them a REASON to show up besides because I said so in order for me to deport you. We tell them, you arent wanted here. We dont care what your reason is. Your safety is not my problem. But since you are here, please show up on this date so I can officially deport you.
and what damn right do they have to be here ???? they have no right to be here illegally period

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the mosad got all kinds of stuff showing the iranians were not following the agreement from the raid they conducted , one they didnt sign by the way , one that wasnt passed by congress by the way

So wait, people who are historically apposed to the Iranians, found evidence that they were not complying and told the Americans.

And the Mosad would have no reason what so ever to lie right??

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and what damn right do they have to be here ???? they have no right to be here illegally period

The only RIGHT we have to be here is by right of conquest.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So wait, people who are historically apposed to the Iranians, found evidence that they were not complying and told the Americans.

those documents can be and have been reviewed by our govt

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only RIGHT we have to be here is by right of conquest.
so ? that can be said of every country on the planet

and the people you are defending wiped out 3 civilizations to get where they are at

but since they are people of color they are excused from their bad past ?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
those documents can be and have been reviewed by our govt

And again I ask, can documents not be faked?? Mosad would have ample reason to want to see Iran destabilized even further.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And again I ask, can documents not be faked?? Mosad would have ample reason to want to see Iran destabilized even further.
yeah but our satellite pics can verify that and have

now if you wish to believe that IRAN is as pure as the driven snow by all means go ahead but i trust our allies far more then our enemies

it isnt like saudi arabia , jordan kuwait cant back that up

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so ? that can be said of every country on the planet

and the people you are defending wiped out 3 civilizations to get where they are at

but since they are people of color they are excused from their bad past ?

Who said I excused them.

Again just because bob did something bad, does not mean Ted gets to do it as well.

Me Im a fan of ending racial divide. But the only real way I see that happening is when we get to a point where one can not be singled out by race. So Im not fighting it. But I can see as to where that concept might other some people.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said I excused them.

Again just because bob did something bad, does not mean Ted gets to do it as well.

Me Im a fan of ending racial divide. But the only real way I see that happening is when we get to a point where one can not be singled out by race. So Im not fighting it. But I can see as to where that concept might other some people.
well they arent being singled out for race , anyone illegal needs to go period . never mentioned race

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah but our satellite pics can verify that and have

now if you wish to believe that IRAN is as pure as the driven snow by all means go ahead but i trust our allies far more then our enemies

it isnt like saudi arabia , jordan kuwait cant back that up

I dont believe Iran is as pure as the Driven snow. But I also know the main reason we backed out of the deal is because it was an Obama deal. And our President has promised to undo all that Obama did.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well they arent being singled out for race , anyone illegal needs to go period . never mentioned race

Then again, why are the not going after the Europeans who have over stayed a Visa. We KNOW they are in the country. Why such a laser focus on the southern border??

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does it say about you that im apparently so stupid and yet you're too scared to even debate me like an adult? Are we sure im the kid here?

I dont think you are stupid. I just dont want to discuss politics with someone who has limited life experience. I've made that clear probably 10x

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There was celebration in Iran because women were allowed in the soccer stadium in Tehran to watch the match for the first time since 1978

Is this the type of country we want to make and keep deals with? We should be encouraging all our allies to stop getting oil from Iran.

In fact we should be encouraging all our allies to stop getting oil from anyone in the ME except MAYBE egypt and saudi arabia.

I dont know about you but I'd be willing to pay $.25 more a gallon from BP.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was celebration in Iran because women were allowed in the soccer stadium in Tehran to watch the match for the first time since 1978

Is this the type of country we want to make and keep deals with? We should be encouraging all our allies to stop getting oil from Iran.

In fact we should be encouraging all our allies to stop getting oil from anyone in the ME except MAYBE egypt and saudi arabia.

I dont know about you but I'd be willing to pay $.25 more a gallon from BP.

And what about when it creeps up to $1 more per gallon? Women in Saudi are treated just as poorly after all. Been there. BUt sure, we should encourage our allies to drive Iran into a war like state. It would give us a reason to invade after all. Nothing brings out American patriotism like a common enemy.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what about when it creeps up to $1 more per gallon? Women in Saudi are treated just as poorly after all. Been there. BUt sure, we should encourage our allies to drive Iran into a war like state. It would give us a reason to invade after all. Nothing brings out American patriotism like a common enemy.

I would not be in favor of that.... just like I wasnt in favor of intervening in Syria. Maybe its a bit too hardened of a stance but our enemies were killing each other. Let them do it.

frack here frack now is my motto.... oh and R&D on alternative energy not just frivolously throwing a zillion dollars at a paris accord with extremely low ROI just so we have the opportunity for a photo op.

Let the ME choke on their oil for all I care.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not be in favor of that.... just like I wasnt in favor of intervening in Syria. Maybe its a bit too hardened of a stance but our enemies were killing each other. Let them do it.

frack here frack now is my motto.... oh and R&D on alternative energy not just frivolously throwing a zillion dollars at a paris accord with extremely low ROI just so we have the opportunity for a photo op.

Let the ME choke on their oil for all I care.

If we dont buy it, some one else will. To a degree its better we KNOW what Iran is doing and have peaceful (if strained) relations. The other alternative is to go back to the roll of being the reason they are even more pissed, start invading and pretending we are there to protect American interests.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we dont buy it, some one else will. To a degree its better we KNOW what Iran is doing and have peaceful (if strained) relations. The other alternative is to go back to the roll of being the reason they are even more pissed, start invading and pretending we are there to protect American interests.

see I think thats the problem though with a lot of whats going on, no plan C which to me is frack. These secular nations are powerless if their oil becomes marginalized, and they know it too.

damn.... from police brutality, to open borders, to race relations, to foreign policy. Everything has been touched on over the past few weeks. Damn we need training camp.....

btw I disagree. I believe 100% that it would be civil face to face conversation. Though I disagree with you to the core about how big of a factor racism/xenophobia plays into these topics of discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.