• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

playoffs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Bruins proved it today...Rangers cannot keep up with a high scoring team.

Even if by some miracle they beat Boston 4 out of the next 6 they will probably get swept by the Pens.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Girardi was HORRENDOUS!!! I believe he was on the ice for every goal against.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Gotta say its pretty sweet seeing Richards and his beaver mouth on the 4th line.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol thats a pretty awesome list...I gotta say Im really superstitious. Cant move the chair Im sitting it , cant watch games in a different place if a winning streak is going , will wear the same clothes during the game as the previous one if it was a win. Sometimes I refuse to change the volume on the tv or turn the light in the room on or off if things are going good lol.

On another note Ive seen that video thats posted on that site and it looks to me like it was taken afterwards..these arent Nashville Predator fans. Maple Fans are diehards. And these fuckers arent going nuts during those last 4 Boston goal? I would've had more of a reaction blowing a lead like that in a regular season game.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
lol if im real desperate for a devils goal i put the volume down to a player that i think or hope would score. it sucks the devils dont have high numbers lol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone see the refereeing in the Ranger game tonight?

NBA type bad.

I understand the NHL trying to get the series interesting but holy shit dont make it this obvious.

Maybe Ovechkin had a point after all.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
all i got to watch were the highlights. but wow 2-38 on the powerplay lol if the rangers had a semi decent powerplay they would be going to the conference finals right now. i dont think i've ever seen a playoff pp that bad!

lundqivst stood on his head. but heres the thing i dont get. hes a UFA after next season. but i have 0% chance of him leaving the rangers. why is that? they offer him no support but yet he wont look to leave? however on our team the talent just flees once they can?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all i got to watch were the highlights. but wow 2-38 on the powerplay lol if the rangers had a semi decent powerplay they would be going to the conference finals right now. i dont think i've ever seen a playoff pp that bad!

lundqivst stood on his head. but heres the thing i dont get. hes a UFA after next season. but i have 0% chance of him leaving the rangers. why is that? they offer him no support but yet he wont look to leave? however on our team the talent just flees once they can?

Marty didn't flee. I think goalies more than any other position need some level of comfort. Stick with what you're used to. Brodeur and Jacques Caron are practically best friends, I'd imagine that's important to a goalie.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
not just goalies. but the forwards we lost.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without turning this into another is Lou the worst person ever debate, we have no idea what Henrik is going to do. And if he stays it'll probably be because he's going to make bank and he plays in the capital of the world.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back on point, I think the league has a problem on their hands. Literally everyone is complaining about the refs. It's not the typical making excuses for your team complaints either. Tons of neutral fans with no dog in the fight are noticing and the numbers aren't exactly lying. I don't know how they fix this or if they even bother to address it but this problem exists.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i didnt see the calls from yesterday but it is what it is. the refs arent going to be perfect everytime they will miss calls and call calls just to be safe. giving one team a ton of powerplays is a different story. the only way to solve the problem is to either call everything or call nothing. no medium gray area.

i'm not saying lou is the worst or trying to turn it into that thread.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

i think its a huge problem when no star quality UFA (minus kovalchuk) want to come and play here. the devils money is as green as anyone else's but for this team to move forward they really need to fix the stigma that is around this team. how they do it i dont know

my comparison of lundqvist is if he was on the devils he probably would be looking to bolt after next summer. why is that?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brad Richards is a healthy scratch for the Rangers tonight, unreal. Over or under 99.99% he is their amnesty buyout this year? Add it to the list of good players that tanked on the Rangers.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Richards definitely just played his last game for the Rangers. I'd take him for $4M/year for 2 years.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richards definitely just played his last game for the Rangers. I'd take him for $4M/year for 2 years.

Yeah they were speculating what he would make, and $3 million per over 3 years seems to be the consensus on what he will get.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
History repeats. Richards was also hailed a savior once remember?
Once the honeymoon period ends with Nash, he will be next. Watch.
For now, he is getting a pass from pretty much everyone.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
History repeats. Richards was also hailed a savior once remember?
Once the honeymoon period ends with Nash, he will be next. Watch.
For now, he is getting a pass from pretty much everyone.

Wasn't Richards halfway productive for them last year in the playoffs at least? Nash hasn't done much of anything so far. They may turn on him very quickly if he doesn't put up big numbers next season.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's the Rangers, anyone but their GM and moron coach get thrown under the bus.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
add gaborik to that mix too. they ran him out of town after he put in 40 for them!

this puts a black eye on the rangers what else is new. but its a huge black eye on the nhl. less then a year from a lockout with crazy salaries they are going to let the rangers buy out the biggest UFA from 2 years ago? then let him go and collect another healthy paycheck?

thats like the wild buying out parise and suter. it just looks really really bad on the nhl