• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Playoffs: Lions at Seahawks post your grievances here.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no excuse for this offense. There is talent there. If the Browns can figure out a way to score points, this offense should certainly be capable.

Yup, hopefully our Cooter will get a good douching in the offseason and come back fresh next year.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might've been 5, but one was Stafford on a pass play.

No reason to run behind Tomlinson and Co. Shit didn't work the first 16 and a half games. Wasn't going to work in the second half.

DetroitFan*

HAS NO FRIENDS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year, the Lions were expected to finish last in the division and compete for a top draft pick with the loss of Calvin Johnson and "upgrades" by every other team in the division. In Bob Quinn's first year, he has helped prove that your value determines what you do on the field. He has been trimming the fat, and Matt Stafford's late game heroics and his legs have helped get the Lions to the playoffs. Whether they win or lose, this year should not be seen as a letdown. It's the NFL, there is generally a lot of parity. So I am giving the Lions some faith tonight, regardless of what happened in the last few games, because I am a fan, and I am sure you all are too... So let's go Detroit!

Why did you open your mouth? Idiot.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions remain ONE of FOUR teams that have NEVER gone to the SB.:pound:

So dipshit if we add a couple teams from the Canadian football league and change the name of the championship, does that mean all the Suberbowls those other teams won don't matter?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So dipshit if we add a couple teams from the Canadian football league and change the name of the championship, does that mean all the Suberbowls those other teams won don't matter?
This will be 51 straight championships we haven't taken part of, in the Super Bowl Era.

51 is better than 59.

So, we got that goin for us.

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully BQ screws Caldwell over and fires him anyway despite what the team told him.

We could say goodbye to Ngata and Boldin, Roberts too. Waste of money there. Reiff and Warford can walk too. Lucas was picked up off the street this week and was our 2nd best lineman tonight. O-line was not too bad though.

Yes. At some point it is about value. Reiff is certainly not that much more valuable than his replacement. Warford should be considered a little more closely. Ngata, Boldin, and Roberts are definitely replaceable with cheaper versions of themselves.

And yes, screw over Caldwell. The Lions poop in their pants while the refs are dry humping them and that guy stands there taking the high road. I'd go Bobby Knight on everybody in his position. Caldwell doesn't care enouh for me.

dengel6

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire Fo Mo Co too:kissass:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no excuse for this offense. There is talent there. If the Browns can figure out a way to score points, this offense should certainly be capable.

Cooter is now 25 games deep as an NFL OC. He should have very high expectations next year. He's done a heluva job a Stafford. Now get him a RB. Browns had a good one all year.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was nice to see a team make halftime adjustments. Falcons looked good as the Lions were stagnant last week.