• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pittsburgh is the AFC favorite for now.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. Still kind of strange, but I can see the connection.
I don't want to see Palmer get hurt :nono: but injuries do happen. Didn't he get a little bruised in one of the Cards pre season games?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to see Palmer get hurt :nono: but injuries do happen. Didn't he get a little bruised in one of the Cards pre season games?
He took a few shots but was never injured.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pittsburgh has games on the schedule that last two years they really would not lose

@Was or @Phi(they always win one road game)
KC(at home not Arrowhead where it was still close)
NYJ(if jets are 1-3 to start the season I can't see a upset on the road)
@Mia(Mia won last time but they are better on the road)
Dal(no Romo)
@Cle(a possible winless team at this point)
NYG
@Buf
@Cin
Cle

That's 10 wins there and the other games home game against NE, Cin week 2 at home, they are due to get back at Baltimore. They go to Indy which if Indy is healthy they lose. They will lose one of the NFC road games and one to Baltimore. But even if they lose to NE they can still have a bye. I don't see the AFC South winner(really if healthy it's Luck) or Oakland(or KC or SD) winning 12 games.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pittsburgh has games on the schedule that last two years they really would not lose

@Was or @Phi(they always win one road game)
KC(at home not Arrowhead where it was still close)
NYJ(if jets are 1-3 to start the season I can't see a upset on the road)
@Mia(Mia won last time but they are better on the road)
Dal(no Romo)
@Cle(a possible winless team at this point)
NYG
@Buf
@Cin
Cle

That's 10 wins there and the other games home game against NE, Cin week 2 at home, they are due to get back at Baltimore. They go to Indy which if Indy is healthy they lose. They will lose one of the NFC road games and one to Baltimore. But even if they lose to NE they can still have a bye. I don't see the AFC South winner(really if healthy it's Luck) or Oakland(or KC or SD) winning 12 games.

I like the cut of yer jib

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pittsburgh the favorites in the AFC now? Well that makes me sick.

Means absolutely nothing.....I read one from MMQB that picked the Ravens to win the SB this yr, also means nothing....GB, Colts, Pitts are many favs every yr, but you gotta win to get in and not 1 game has been played yet.....It's good for banter if you're really bored, but other than that, the Charmin is more valuable than those stupid predictions...
Come on Thursday !!!!

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF is a jib?

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it comes to the steelers I have gotten most of their games right. The only tricky ones are certain road games and division games. Like losing to the browns once or ravens twice. Or losing at home to the titans or at the jets.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure I'd name a single AFC South team amongst the 6 most likely AFC teams to make the super bowl... and that's with a playoff spot as a gimme.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Pittsburgh is getting a little too much love. They have a lot of question marks, if you ask me. I think the AFC is a crapshoot with NE being the favorite.
i agree

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved the Steelers last season, but I think ive come to the conclusion that they are the team that you can just expect something to go wrong

Maybe its Bell that doesn't bounce back from his injury strong, maybe its Ben missing his annual handful of games, maybe they cant get any production outside of Antonio, maybe the defense sucks

I fully expect it will be one or more of those things