• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pitt lost again

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't it be nice to talk about WVU football? It is just hilarious that you spend so much time and space trying to put me down, you have thrown out the past 100%, solely looking at each word for anything you can twist. Get a life.

DAD this poor pathetic act of yours is worn out. You need to stop playing the role of a victim here. What... the cyber bully known as bbwvfan keeps picking on you? How many posters on just this thread called you out?

Please don't question my motives... a couple of years ago I made it my mission to follow you and attempt to make you a better person. I too am a man of faith. I pray for God to forgive you each night. My obsession with you is a sickness that cannot be healed until you stop trolling.

You are my life...

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet again, when you have nothing to add, resort to name calling. The argument was made that sPitt would hurt our SOS, I pointed out team's we have played who are lower, that are doing the SOS more harm than continuing a 100+ year rivalry would. When the games were scheduled, UMD was in the same power league that sPitt is in..........if you can't state your point without calling names, shut up.

Quit acting like a total ass clown and contradicting yourself.

You bring up two out of conference games, one of which we played two years ago and a conference game when retorting. Then someone calls you out on it your retort was you were talking about OOC games. LOL you bafoon, KU isn't an OOC game. JMU was played in 2012.you can point out the lower teams we played but please keep to this year.Talk about OOC, but at least try n mention Alabama, the top 5 team we hung with the first game of the year. I'd take Maryland easily over Pitt here too. So your argument is Towson. Whoop try f'n do. Everyone needs a cupcake now n then. Look at the SEC schedule this week.

Yes I guess I really have nothing to add, except proving you wrong DUMBASS.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't it be nice to talk about WVU football? It is just hilarious that you spend so much time and space trying to put me down, you have thrown out the past 100%, solely looking at each word for anything you can twist. Get a life.

Yeah we get it, you loved the BE. But the BE is no more a football conference.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit acting like a total ass clown and contradicting yourself.

You bring up two out of conference games, one of which we played two years ago and a conference game when retorting. Then someone calls you out on it your retort was you were talking about OOC games. LOL you bafoon, KU isn't an OOC game. JMU was played in 2012.you can point out the lower teams we played but please keep to this year.Talk about OOC, but at least try n mention Alabama, the top 5 team we hung with the first game of the year. I'd take Maryland easily over Pitt here too. So your argument is Towson. Whoop try f'n do. Everyone needs a cupcake now n then. Look at the SEC schedule this week.

Yes I guess I really have nothing to add, except proving you wrong DUMBASS.

The twerps DO look like they will be headed to a bowl (yet another bowl team on our schedule), the Panthers?...Well.....aint lookin so good. Again Pitt really would hurt the sos, I understand where Dad is coming from but we got a lot to be thankful for these days (it IS time to be thankful BTW) being in the position we are in rather than where we COULD have been sitting right now. I was thinking about that just the other night (Thursday) seeing that Cincy and ECU tilt, we were very close to having THOSE teams as conference mates and I admit ,geographically it would be nice but other than that, no thanks.
That stadium was pathetic as far as attendance and just had the feel of being uninteresting nationally. Then Saturday we have one of our weakest football teams take one of the leaders to the mat, OU fighing for their lives in Lubbock and Texas peaking and possibly playing a part in who goes to the playoff and who does not. All of a sudden, we have the whole country focusing on our conference and the teams in it including us with KState still being in contention for the title. I cant say that about the ACC and sure as heck cant say it about the AAC, this conference is fun and good for us, ENJOY it I say, appreciate the past but at the same time...leave it there! :lol:

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just came on here to remind everyone that Pitt is a rival we have had for 100 years.....thank you.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AGAIN, no one is talking about the past, or anything to do with the BE, read what is posted before blathering your BS, we are talking about ONE OOC game...geeeeeeez

You were referencing a weak SOS...and yes you are talking about the past..I'm saying that Towson is no different than SMU!

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't good enough for your SOS DAD..or will you find away to spin this into bullshit....

It is the fifth WVU opponent this season ranked among the top 15 in the country. Of those five, K-State is the first one that hasn’t reached the top five either before or after playing WVU. The Wildcats were merely No. 7 at one point.

Think about that for a moment.

Five of West Virginia’s first 11 opponents are or were ranked in the Top 10. Depending upon the bowl matchup, that number could grow to six of 13 by season’s end.

Just for the record, WVU has never played more than three top-15 teams in any season.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, Towson, JMU, and Kansas are much better for the SOS........

AGAIN, no one is talking about the past, or anything to do with the BE, read what is posted before blathering your BS, we are talking about ONE OOC game...geeeeeeez

Originally Posted by WVUDAD
We are talking about the ooc schedule TODAY, get a clue.........no one said a word about the BE, 'cuse, UL, or UConn. Before lashing out, put your brain to use.

DAD makes an asinine post referencing Towson, JMU and KU. Then responds no one is talking about the past or the BE... talking about one OOC game. Then posts we are talking about the OOC today.

He is wrong on so many points. JMU was from the past. Towson and JMU are OOC games from separate years. KU is an IC game.

If you want to discuss KU... you are referring to the Big 12. For anyone to then compare the Big 12 to the AAC or the old BE is perfectly logical.

Why doesn't DAD ever admit he is wrong? :lame:

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't good enough for your SOS DAD..or will you find away to spin this into bullshit....

It is the fifth WVU opponent this season ranked among the top 15 in the country. Of those five, K-State is the first one that hasn’t reached the top five either before or after playing WVU. The Wildcats were merely No. 7 at one point.

Think about that for a moment.

Five of West Virginia’s first 11 opponents are or were ranked in the Top 10. Depending upon the bowl matchup, that number could grow to six of 13 by season’s end.

Just for the record, WVU has never played more than three top-15 teams in any season.
You are something else. The assertion was made that playing sPitt would hurt the SOS, I pointed to three teams who are worse that we've played recentliy and get called names, fucking pathetic.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bawling:

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just came he today to tell everyone that the Big 12 is tougher than the conference formally known as the Big East.....thank you.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are something else. The assertion was made that playing sPitt would hurt the SOS, I pointed to three teams who are worse that we've played recentliy and get called names, fucking pathetic.

Really?..you keep jumping all over the place to make some convoluted point who can follow your concise logic?...using Towson as an example has no merit...every team in the country schedules a FCS team so they don't count...unless you are suggesting...and as I have made a point that seems to have gone over your head..........again.....that Wv should be the only FBS to not schedule a FCS team when their schedule..as stated is currently the most difficult schedule they have every played in their history...and will continue to improve in years going forward!......:gaah:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?..you keep jumping all over the place to make some convoluted point who can follow your concise logic?...using Towson as an example has no merit...every team in the country schedules a FCS team so they don't count...unless you are suggesting...and as I have made a point that seems to have gone over your head..........again.....that Wv should be the only FBS to not schedule a FCS team when their schedule..as stated is currently the most difficult schedule they have every played in their history...and will continue to improve in years going forward!......:gaah:

You are attempting to have a logical argument with a guy who doesn't care to use logic... nor facts. This is a guy who stated Dana's clock management almost cost WVU the Maryland game, and if Maryland hadn't called a TO w/ 5 sec's left in the game, WVU would have never had the chance for the game winning FG. :lol:

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep no way Dana would have used a TO in that situation....

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are attempting to have a logical argument with a guy who doesn't care to use logic... nor facts. This is a guy who stated Dana's clock management almost cost WVU the Maryland game, and if Maryland hadn't called a TO w/ 5 sec's left in the game, WVU would have never had the chance for the game winning FG. :lol:

To be fair, Dana's clock management almost cost us from winning in regulation. I watched that monstrosity with my own eyes.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, Dana's clock management almost cost us from winning in regulation. I watched that monstrosity with my own eyes.

Almost… :rollseyes:

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
29 point lead in the 4 th quarter and still lost.

Lovin it.