• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pigskin Pick'em

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI everybody, Reptec has signed up for the pickem. I guess he can be kicked out, but he must have drilled a few peep holes before he left.

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honest question.. Why are we giving espn the traffic, after banning ALL OF US.. Thought we were moving to yahoo..
?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in on the pickem ........ but in all honesty ... Certain guys I'm not even up for gaming with.

Yall know the names.

I was used to inside the NFL... got my feet wet end of last year. Would be fun to do again for a full year.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in on the pickem ........ but in all honesty ... Certain guys I'm not even up for gaming with.

Yall know the names.

I was used to inside the NFL... got my feet wet end of last year. Would be fun to do again for a full year.

Good to hear.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honest question.. Why are we giving espn the traffic, after banning ALL OF US.. Thought we were moving to yahoo..
?

Doesn't matter to me where we go, I did it because that is where it has always been. I don't care about what ESPN did, I figure they did it to reduce cost, maybe they got tired of all the arguments, or maybe they don't have a reason. Whatever it is I can careless life went on, we all are here, and I will find a place to find pickem lol

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter to me where we go, I did it because that is where it has always been. I don't care about what ESPN did, I figure they did it to reduce cost, maybe they got tired of all the arguments, or maybe they don't have a reason. Whatever it is I can careless life went on, we all are here, and I will find a place to find pickem lol

That shit was planned at espn 2 years before it happened...... wasnt cause of me eriko frye or no one else.

I had even posted it was coming ..... just no one wanted to belive it til it happned then they looked for things to blame.

It was what it was

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea I hear ya. I'm going to still play fantasy ball over there too, so I'm (kind of) over it. Just curious. Look forward to beating all of yall with my "vast football knowledge" and "superior picking skills" just the same.

-- quotes provided by espn.com about myself.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That shit was planned at espn 2 years before it happened...... wasnt cause of me eriko frye or no one else.

I had even posted it was coming ..... just no one wanted to belive it til it happned then they looked for things to blame.

It was what it was

Things went down and down and down, I was there about 12 years or so, and the last 4-5 were by far the worse, but new beginning so far so good.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I hear ya. I'm going to still play fantasy ball over there too, so I'm (kind of) over it. Just curious. Look forward to beating all of yall with my "vast football knowledge" and "superior picking skills" just the same.

-- quotes provided by espn.com about myself.

:suds:

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things went down and down and down, I was there about 12 years or so, and the last 4-5 were by far the worse, but new beginning so far so good.
I think the biggest difference is that the mods here will let you blow off steam if the debate gets heated, but will step in when things start getting personal, which keeps things from going too far. Board could be great, especially once the season begins

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

last 7-8months were the worst I ever saw .... they blew everything I had ever seen in the past away

All site now are going to verification. Some form or another. To protect the owners.

I mean shit you throw a threat on FB... and not get banned FB can get sued.... Sites are just dumb to take chances with that now. The days of being Anon on the internet are at an end

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUMP this up. Only seven in thus far, kind of upsetting in a funny way. Hope to see more of yall get in there, 16 days and counting.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in ...

who is ride em cowboy?