• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick your offseason trade........ any team

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just trying to see how much twist believes in Bradford. I don't think Bradford is a good starting QB. After 4 years there's enough for me to see that. I did say earlier that if I was the rams I would take a QB now if I thought there was a Franchise guy there. If not I'd trade back and build the rest of the team and go QB next season. But Bradford would not be in my long term plans.

I believe in Bradford as much as I believe in Wilson and Kapernick................

I've never bought into the whole fantasy football must have a top 5 Qb to win crap.

Give me a defense .... a solid O-line and a running game........ then all I need from a qb is a guy that can make just enough plays to keep the defense honest.
Plus having a guy like that ...... you can keep your teams together. Cause you don't have to pay a game manager 20 million a year.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe in Bradford as much as I believe in Wilson and Kapernick................

I've never bought into the whole fantasy football must have a top 5 Qb to win crap.

Give me a defense .... a solid O-line and a running game........ then all I need from a qb is a guy that can make just enough plays to keep the defense honest.
Plus having a guy like that ...... you can keep your teams together. Cause you don't have to pay a game manager 20 million a year.

I can see it that way. im not sold on Wilson nor Kap either. So let ask this if you thought the next P. Manning was there at 2 do you take him.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because they are looking for someone on the other side to take pressure off of Gordon

I can't see Cleveland trading for any aging often injured vet. They are not close to competing. If any team is to give up any thing it will be a team who is a contender and needs WR depth. Seattle may lose a WR so they might bite but not for a 5th. GB and SF may be options too.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see it that way. im not sold on Wilson nor Kap either. So let ask this if you thought the next P. Manning was there at 2 do you take him.

Wrong name to use .... I don't like Peyton Manning Never have.

So the answer would be no

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because they are looking for someone on the other side to take pressure off of Gordon

you're are in dream world if you think anyone would even give us a day old flat diet coke for Austin ......

But they need a possession receiver to compliment Gordon.... and that's not what Austin is

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong name to use .... I don't like Peyton Manning Never have.

So the answer would be no

LOL. We'll just have to agree to disagree. Truth is while there looks to be plenty of NFL QB's in this Draft none of them wow me. This is why I say trade back and go QB next season. But if the Rams think they can grab their franchise QB now they have to do so. There's a great possibility Fisher agrees with you and Bradford is the QB he wants.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let me get past the Peyton thing..... Can't stand either of the Manning brothers.... Goofy looking bitches.

Aaron Rogers IMO is the best in the game currently .... 2nd half of the first round.
2nd best IMO Brady hes was a 4th or 5th rounder.
Most clutch I ever watched play .... Montana .... 4th rounder
Wilson 3rd rounder
Kap 2nd rounder

Stafford .... has won one playoff game
Bradford ... has won no playoff games
Carr .... hell they killed his career and he had every skill needed to be one of the best.
Moon was over looked totally .... and I think he was one of the greatest to ever play

If I'm drafting in the top 5 .... I'm taking a Left tackle .... unless someone like Calvin Johnson or Fitz ...... which are far between types of guys

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. We'll just have to agree to disagree. Truth is while there looks to be plenty of NFL QB's in this Draft none of them wow me. This is why I say trade back and go QB next season. But if the Rams think they can grab their franchise QB now they have to do so. There's a great possibility Fisher agrees with you and Bradford is the QB he wants.

See this is where we agree...... There is no Qb in this draft that wows me .....

You have as much chance in the 4th as you do in the 1st

There is no Andrew Luck in this draft

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think if there is that once every 25 yrs QB in the draft, you take him even if you don't need a QB. Other than that. I would think they trade back for more picks for this year & next year.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if there is that once every 25 yrs QB in the draft, you take him even if you don't need a QB. Other than that. I would think they trade back for more picks for this year & next year.

With the right picks (in this draft) and the Rams have them ....... and like you said trade down and pick up a few more.......

You could build a really special really solid core for a team. and depth....

Drafts are different every year ..... but THIS year is one of those deep meat and potato drafts

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the right picks (in this draft) and the Rams have them ....... and like you said trade down and pick up a few more.......

You could build a really special really solid core for a team. and depth....

Drafts are different every year ..... but THIS year is one of those deep meat and potato drafts

I don't think the Rams will be Superbowl contenders, but they to me will be the team to watch next year. As far as being like the eagles or Chiefs of last year.
Think their Defense is underrated & as we been talking about. They are in position to help the weak points of their team this offseason. That's the team to watch out for.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Rams will be Superbowl contenders, but they to me will be the team to watch next year. As far as being like the eagles or Chiefs of last year.
Think their Defense is underrated & as we been talking about. They are in position to help the weak points of their team this offseason. That's the team to watch out for.

I totally agree.....

I think thats THE toughest division in football right now... and they were what 7-9? So a game away from being .500

a few pieces .... and they are up there fighting for that division

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me get past the Peyton thing..... Can't stand either of the Manning brothers.... Goofy looking bitches.

Aaron Rogers IMO is the best in the game currently .... 2nd half of the first round.
2nd best IMO Brady hes was a 4th or 5th rounder.
Most clutch I ever watched play .... Montana .... 4th rounder
Wilson 3rd rounder
Kap 2nd rounder

Stafford .... has won one playoff game
Bradford ... has won no playoff games
Carr .... hell they killed his career and he had every skill needed to be one of the best.
Moon was over looked totally .... and I think he was one of the greatest to ever play

If I'm drafting in the top 5 .... I'm taking a Left tackle .... unless someone like Calvin Johnson or Fitz ...... which are far between types of guys

The reason Arron fell is David Carr and and Joey Harrington. NFL teams became scared of Tedford QB's. GB was the luckiest team in 05. Farve began to talk retirement and Rodgers fell like a Led Zeppelin.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason Arron fell is David Carr and and Joey Harrington. NFL teams became scared of Tedford QB's. GB was the luckiest team in 05. Farve began to talk retirement and Rodgers fell like a Led Zeppelin.

But Rogers wasn't over hyped or a must have guy. You are right on GB being lucky.
Dez fans will say the same thing about him falling and the Cowboys grabbing him.

Happens every year.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Rogers wasn't over hyped or a must have guy. You are right on GB being lucky.
Dez fans will say the same thing about him falling and the Cowboys grabbing him.

Happens every year.

Most experts had Rodgers going #1 to SF. As for Dez I hope he understands what he can be soon. I think he has the skills to be the best WR we ever had. Just that crap between his ears keeps getting in the way.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most experts had Rodgers going #1 to SF. As for Dez I hope he understands what he can be soon. I think he has the skills to be the best WR we ever had. Just that crap between his ears keeps getting in the way.

As long as Dez is a Cowboy ... I'll root for him ... And Imma leave it at that :suds:

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lived around the Bay area back then. & none of that areas sports people/writers thought Aaron would be drafted by them. Most didn't think he would make the top 10 picks. They all thought Alex Smith was head & Shoulders better. (oops for them) obviously the scouts back then must have agreed. Sports illustrated & other media venues were pushing the Aaron Rogers SF connection (being from Cali & going to school in cali) to get their product sold. but In california it was widely thought he wasn't a top ten pick & Alex was going #1.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see Cleveland trading for any aging often injured vet. They are not close to competing. If any team is to give up any thing it will be a team who is a contender and needs WR depth. Seattle may lose a WR so they might bite but not for a 5th. GB and SF may be options too.

personally i think someone might give us a 6th or 7th for him

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're are in dream world if you think anyone would even give us a day old flat diet coke for Austin ......

But they need a possession receiver to compliment Gordon.... and that's not what Austin is

think you're wrong some team would gamble on him