• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick your offseason trade........ any team

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can make a case that the Rams played better after Bradford got hurt last year and Clemens played

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can make a case that the Rams played better after Bradford got hurt last year and Clemens played

I could make a case that Wilson is a sub par Qb .....

and his team carried him last year

can do the same for Kapernick

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could make a case that Wilson is a sub par Qb .....

and his team carried him last year

can do the same for Kapernick

I'm not as high on either as most people are, but there is no way they are sub-par QBs. Both are better than Bradford.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not as high on either as most people are, but there is no way they are sub-par QBs. Both are better than Bradford.

your opinion is made up on Bradford ..... kool

mine isn't

he went to a shit team

a team that is being built up

By how you are judging Bradford .... Troy sucked his first couple of years too.........

Takes a team not one player

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your opinion is made up on Bradford ..... kool

mine isn't

he went to a shit team

a team that is being built up

By how you are judging Bradford .... Troy sucked his first couple of years too.........

Takes a team not one player

Agree it takes a team, but even though Troy was on his back more than a $2 hooker he had shown he had what it took early in his career. Bradford has been in the league long enough to show what he is. I agree he doesn't have much around him but the rams have to be at least consider a QB. Plus if they go QB we have a better shot at a S.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go by what I see. Bradford hasn't showed me much and its been 4 years. Troy showed a lot of potential even on horrible teams with a bad line. Bad comparison. the Rams played better at the end of the year with a backup (To be fair Stacy made a big difference also). they brought in a stud LT. They gave a big contract to a TE. They drafted a WR in the first round. They already have a good young defense. In a cap league I can't see how giving Bradford $15M a year is going to be better for them than grabbing a young QB and if they hit on the pick paying him peanuts and using the rest of the money elsewhere. If they don't like any of these kids then that's a different story.

And it's not like I think he sucks. He's not a bad QB. I just think with the timing and the option they have of getting a possible franchise QB is better for them than a guy who at best seems to be average.

Last edited by a moderator:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree it takes a team, but even though Troy was on his back more than a $2 hooker he had shown he had what it took early in his career. Bradford has been in the league long enough to show what he is. I agree he doesn't have much around him but the rams have to be at least consider a QB. Plus if they go QB we have a better shot at a S.

Take a look at his division ......

If he isn't protected .... or not given weapons .... He has no chance.

You have two teams in the NFC Championship..... One a Superbowl winner.... and the Cards had I think 10 wins themselves?

High goddamn expectations of a Qb with limited weapons to overcome

I'll go farther .... and this might piss some of yall off

Put any of the NFC East teams in that division....... You would be cussing ALOT more than you are now

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take a look at his division ......

If he isn't protected .... or not given weapons .... He has no chance.

You have two teams in the NFC Championship..... One a Superbowl winner.... and the Cards had I think 10 wins themselves?

High goddamn expectations of a Qb with limited weapons to overcome

I'll go farther .... and this might piss some of yall off

Put any of the NFC East teams in that division....... You would be cussing ALOT more than you are now

Those two defenses weren't always that great. Seattle's D only has only been good 2 years now. SF's 3 years 4 years ago the NFCW was a very bad division. Now I will agree we would not challenge for that division as we do in the east but if we were there I think we'd have the best offense. Non of those offenses scare the pants off of people. I'm not saying they must go QB but they have to consider it. Personally if I'm running their Draft I trade back for a first next year (and other picks) and build around "A" QB. If Bradford shows he's ready great. If not get your QB in 15. I'd just make sure I have plans sans Bradford.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those two defenses weren't always that great. Seattle's D only has only been good 2 years now. SF's 3 years 4 years ago the NFCW was a very bad division. Now I will agree we would not challenge for that division as we do in the east but if we were there I think we'd have the best offense. Non of those offenses scare the pants off of people. I'm not saying they must go QB but they have to consider it. Personally if I'm running their Draft I trade back for a first next year (and other picks) and build around "A" QB. If Bradford shows he's ready great. If not get your QB in 15. I'd just make sure I have plans sans Bradford.

but dude it's not about being great for years anymore ..... those days are gone ....

you said yourself Sanfran 3-4 years Seattle 2 years ...

In todays NFL that IS A DYNASTY

The trick is putting in that one piece

I guess I see football different ....... to me there is a picture ... a big picture .... and an even bigger picture .......

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but dude it's not about being great for years anymore ..... those days are gone ....

you said yourself Sanfran 3-4 years Seattle 2 years ...

In todays NFL that IS A DYNASTY

The trick is putting in that one piece

I guess I see football different ....... to me there is a picture ... a big picture .... and an even bigger picture .......

I'm just saying Bradford has played enough to show what he is or isn't. I don't think he has shown himself to be a starting NFL QB. Can the Rams do worse? Yes. But if they can Draft a potential franchise qb they have to think hard about that option.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just saying Bradford has played enough to show what he is or isn't. I don't think he has shown himself to be a starting NFL QB. Can the Rams do worse? Yes. But if they can Draft a potential franchise qb they have to think hard about that option.

I think Wilson is a sub par Qb .... Kapernick too.... they look better than they are because of their teams ...... Sanchez did the same thing ....

Really think you put a healthy Bradford on those teams and he desnt make the playoffs and everyone is talking about him different?

What was it a season ago Tebow should come to Dallas? LOL he isnt even in the NFL anymore ...

It's the team around THE PLAYER ... not the player

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Wilson is a sub par Qb .... Kapernick too.... they look better than they are because of their teams ...... Sanchez did the same thing ....

Really think you put a healthy Bradford on those teams and he desnt make the playoffs and everyone is talking about him different?

What was it a season ago Tebow should come to Dallas? LOL he isnt even in the NFL anymore ...

It's the team around THE PLAYER ... not the player

All right let me ask you a question. Yiu are the HC of the Rams. The GM wants to Draft a QB. You argue that Bradford is fine and want other players. The GM gives in with one speculation. His offer is you stay with Bradford but he only gives you ONE year to make the playoffs. Do you stay with Bradford? If Bradford fails you are out.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All right let me ask you a question. Yiu are the HC of the Rams. The GM wants to Draft a QB. You argue that Bradford is fine and want other players. The GM gives in with one speculation. His offer is you stay with Bradford but he only gives you ONE year to make the playoffs. Do you stay with Bradford? If Bradford fails you are out.

That's a no win situation. The GM says you have to win with Bradford or you're out. You have to stay with Bradford, then, to stay in, even if staying with Bradford means you're out.

I agree with Twist. Bradford can win, IF he has the pieces around him. The same is true of every QB except Brady.

Give Bradford two years of surrounding talent and you will most likely see a contender.

OTH, give the Seahawks and 49'rs a couple of years for the cap to catch up to them and see if Wilson or Kappernick can still get them to playoffs.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you are the Head coach & you believe in your QB. Yes. You stay with your QB.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miles Austin + cash to Cleveland for late round draft pick (5th to 7th)

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would they trade for Austin when they have Gordon?

Plus we already have three 7th's this year. I don't think anyone would trade for Austin, all they have to do is stick around until we cut him, then sign him to a cheaper deal than the one he has

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you are the Head coach & you believe in your QB. Yes. You stay with your QB.

If I were the Head Coach of the Rams, I would trade down a few spots from #2 and then take Bortles. Then with the 13th pick and two 2nd rounders take the BPA, and then I'd send a thank you letter to the Redskins in a couple of years when my team looked like this years Seahawks

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a no win situation. The GM says you have to win with Bradford or you're out. You have to stay with Bradford, then, to stay in, even if staying with Bradford means you're out.

I agree with Twist. Bradford can win, IF he has the pieces around him. The same is true of every QB except Brady.

Give Bradford two years of surrounding talent and you will most likely see a contender.

OTH, give the Seahawks and 49'rs a couple of years for the cap to catch up to them and see if Wilson or Kappernick can still get them to playoffs.

I'm just trying to see how much twist believes in Bradford. I don't think Bradford is a good starting QB. After 4 years there's enough for me to see that. I did say earlier that if I was the rams I would take a QB now if I thought there was a Franchise guy there. If not I'd trade back and build the rest of the team and go QB next season. But Bradford would not be in my long term plans.