• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick your offseason trade........ any team

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cousins goes to the Browns......

at best for a 4th rounder

Cause Shannashit loves him

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do players really get traded at the draft anymore? I am sure they have but I cant think of an example right now.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do players really get traded at the draft anymore? I am sure they have but I cant think of an example right now.

Well we are talking about the Browns and Redskins.....

Browns just drafted Richardson in the first and traded him a year later.......

MOST football teams no ...... those two....... it's a circus show

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL I stand corrected.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade Ware for anyone who will take him post 6/1. I doubt we get much for him though.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of teams would be smart to trade for Cousins. So if they want to trade him they will be able to. I'm just glad the silly talk (from wash fans) about him getting back a first round pick is over. To get a cheap young backup QB that you can trust if you need him over a pricy veteran like we have is kind of ideal when you already have a $100M QB and a salary cap.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of teams would be smart to trade for Cousins. So if they want to trade him they will be able to. I'm just glad the silly talk (from wash fans) about him getting back a first round pick is over. To get a cheap young backup QB that you can trust if you need him over a pricy veteran like we have is kind of ideal when you already have a $100M QB and a salary cap.

I nearly got banned from the Skins board a while back for making fun of posters talking about getting a #1+ for Cousins. Couldn't help laughing, it was the funniest shit I ever heard

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:
I nearly got banned from the Skins board a while back for making fun of posters talking about getting a #1+ for Cousins. Couldn't help laughing, it was the funniest shit I ever heard

:laugh3:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hatcher probably ends up on the raiders or skins

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoops wrong thread. I see the Rams trading Sam Bradford to the Raiders for two 2nd round picks. If I am the Rams. I try an unload the big contract. Bradford is average and injury prone. The Rams then take a qb with the 2nd pick in the draft

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoops wrong thread. I see the Rams trading Sam Bradford to the Raiders for two 2nd round picks. If I am the Rams. I try an unload the big contract. Bradford is average and injury prone. The Rams then take a qb with the 2nd pick in the draft
All I have ever heard out of the rams is they are sticking with their QB. granted this can all be just a predraft front on their part, but I wont be surprised they stick with Bradford & trade the skins #2 pick for more future draft picks.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I have ever heard out of the rams is they are sticking with their QB. granted this can all be just a predraft front on their part, but I wont be surprised they stick with Bradford & trade the skins #2 pick for more future draft picks.

I've heard that also and think it would be a horrible decision on their part. They have their pick of the litter. If they like at least one of these guys they need to make the move. Bradford is a below average starting QB and has a big contract that is likely about to get bigger. Not a wise way to build a good young team IMO when you have options.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they will stick with Bradford. Me I think they should.

I'd like to see what the kid could do with a few weapons.... Especially a true deep threat.

Even if the kid has a break out year... He wont demand the contract of a Romo Stafford or Cutler...... So you cant go wrong there....
And if he flops.... The Rams likely get their choice of Qbs next year as well..... under a rookie contract ...... which doesn't put them in a bad situation either.

I think their only major needs are Free Safety. DE and RT ( safety being the only major one.) and they could easily grab the best receiver in the draft and their choice of safeties in the first ... DE in the second or third as well as RT

I would love to be in the Rams shoes going into this draft........ and nope I wouldn't take a Qb..... I'd build a team so if Bradford doesn't work out the next guy they bring in .... has a team in place and ready for him.
Much like the situation Wilson stepped into

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they will stick with Bradford. Me I think they should.

I'd like to see what the kid could do with a few weapons.... Especially a true deep threat.

Even if the kid has a break out year... He wont demand the contract of a Romo Stafford or Cutler...... So you cant go wrong there....
And if he flops.... The Rams likely get their choice of Qbs next year as well..... under a rookie contract ...... which doesn't put them in a bad situation either.

I think their only major needs are Free Safety. DE and RT ( safety being the only major one.) and they could easily grab the best receiver in the draft and their choice of safeties in the first ... DE in the second or third as well as RT

I would love to be in the Rams shoes going into this draft........ and nope I wouldn't take a Qb..... I'd build a team so if Bradford doesn't work out the next guy they bring in .... has a team in place and ready for him.
Much like the situation Wilson stepped into

I tend to agree. The Rams shouldn't take QB unless it's 4th round or later. No reason why they don't take the best tackle and 2nd or 3rd best wide to go with Austin. That could be one helleva division for a few seasons

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to agree. The Rams shouldn't take QB unless it's 4th round or later. No reason why they don't take the best tackle and 2nd or 3rd best wide to go with Austin. That could be one helleva division for a few seasons

totally agree..... That division is building the way teams should

from the trenches out .... and as long as they continue to do so...... That's gonna stay one hell of a division

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I shouldn't have just named Wilson..... Kapernick stepped into that situation and so did Big Ben

2 of the 3 have Superbowl wins ... 1 multiple All multiple trips to the championship game and all three have played in a Superbowl.

None built their team around a Qb ... All three built their team and then got a Qb.... of of the 3 Ben is the only 1st rounder .... He he wasn't a top pick in the 1st

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you could also look at the Jets ..... and how far they got with Sanchez ....

But they bought their team .... and when they had to start letting guys go ....... They couldn't CARRY Sanchez anymore

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cousins goes to the Browns......

at best for a 4th rounder

Cause Shannashit loves him

I think Cousins end up in Jacksonville as they give BG one more season to prove he's and NFL QB. I can see them offering up a 3rd which is basically as good as a late 2nd based on where they're picking. Cleveland has to go after Johnny Football or Bridge water. Cleveland can't screw this up especially having the 2nd best possibly even the best wr in football this past season. I still thinking Megatron is the best, but you can clearly make an argument for Gordon.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cousins end up in Jacksonville as they give BG one more season to prove he's and NFL QB. I can see them offering up a 3rd which is basically as good as a late 2nd based on where they're picking. Cleveland has to go after Johnny Football or Bridge water. Cleveland can't screw this up especially having the 2nd best possibly even the best wr in football this past season. I still thinking Megatron is the best, but you can clearly make an argument for Gordon.

Cleveland just switched GMs .... Can't remember the guys name ... but he wants a guy coming out next year.... Isn't fond of Bridgewater or Johnny Football
( Can't blame him .... I'm not fond of either of them either)

My gut tells me .... Browns don't go Qb at all before the 4th .... if at all

But that team is so screwed up right now ..... I wouldn't bet money they wouldn't draft a punter in the 1st ( yeah I would ... but just a point I'm making)

They weren't a bad team when Hoyer was healthy

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I shouldn't have just named Wilson..... Kapernick stepped into that situation and so did Big Ben

2 of the 3 have Superbowl wins ... 1 multiple All multiple trips to the championship game and all three have played in a Superbowl.

None built their team around a Qb ... All three built their team and then got a Qb.... of of the 3 Ben is the only 1st rounder .... He he wasn't a top pick in the 1st

And none of those teams won until they got their QB. Most important position on an NFL team by a mile and Bradford just isn't very good IMO. Be a shame to build a solid team and still not win because of the QB.