• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Peyton Manning can't win the big game!"

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...has always been the old standby of insecure Tawm Brady fans, right?

Yet, he's 2-2 vs. the GOAT, has 11 playoff wins and won the Super Bowl. :scratch:

So let's take a look at today from the perspective of the loudmouth blowhard Tom Brady fans and what they've been saying all week.

1.) Tom Brady is the GOAT, Super Bowl MVP and best player in the league

2.) BB is the GOAT and possesses savant-like abilities to gameplan

3.) The Patriots are the most healthy team left (direct quote from that faggot Tedi Brewski)

4.) The Patriots possess the most potent offensive weapons in the history of the game to compliment the GOAT QB.

5.) The Patriots are an elite defense.

6.) Peyton Manning is a shell of his former terrible self and an embarrassment to his team and the very game of football.

These pertinent facts being so, should I mortgage my house and lay everything on the Pats today? I mean, I see absolutely zero reason why the Patriots don't devastate the Denver Broncos today. From day one as the Patriots assembled the greatest collection of football talent in history I predicted they go 19-0 and parade the Lombardi trophy through Foxborough, yet a punkass kid named Brock Osweiler (sp?) humiliated them.

Pats fans: predictions please! :suds:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, congrats for trolling before the game. Very brave. :thumb:

Given your pathetic rooting record, this should be a real boost for the Pats.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, congrats for trolling before the game. Very brave. :thumb:

Given your pathetic rooting record, this should be a real boost for the Pats.

Homer, I listed six pertinent facts.

Would you please respond to them in an intelligent manner?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
{crickets}

Just what I thought.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yet, he's 2-2 vs. the GOAT, has 11 playoff wins and won the Super Bowl. :scratch:

So let's take a look at today from the perspective of the loudmouth blowhard Tom Brady fans and what they've been saying all week.

3.) The Patriots are the most healthy team left (direct quote from that faggot Tedi Brewski)

4.) The Patriots possess the most potent offensive weapons in the history of the game to compliment the GOAT QB.

6.) Peyton Manning is a shell of his former terrible self and an embarrassment to his team and the very game of football.

These pertinent facts being so, should I mortgage my house and lay everything on the Pats today? I mean, I see absolutely zero reason why the Patriots don't devastate the Denver Broncos today. From day one as the Patriots assembled the greatest collection of football talent in history I predicted they go 19-0 and parade the Lombardi trophy through Foxborough, yet a punkass kid named Brock Osweiler (sp?) humiliated them.

1. true

2. hard to argue with that one as well

3. not even close and please learn how to spell Bruschi's name

4. you funny

5. Pats D is pretty good for sure, but the bend, don't break style doesn't lend itself to gaudy stats

6. true

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Egghead is 12-13 lifetime in the playoffs including 9 "one and done" specials.

This is all you really need to know about his "clutch" factor come playoff time.

peyton-manning-bad-snap-super-bowl-gif.gif

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Solid trolling effort...

3. Cannot say I agree with "that faggot" regarding being healthiest team.
5. Statistically yards and points Patriots have the worst defense remaining.
6. Peyton is a former shell of himself... do you think otherwise?

Me... I am rooting for whoever comes out of NFC in Super Bowl. Tired of Brady, Manning or Big Ben in Super Bowl on AFC side... when is another team going to step up.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Number 1 Tom Brady is not even close to the greatest of all time. This era of football is a joke and nothing more then arena league football with arena league stats.

Number 2 is not true due to cheating and due to win at all costs even if that means a murderer on the team.

Number 3 not true just because Teddy Bruschi is an idiot that works for ESPN and don't understand how people can listen to anything that is said on ESPN.

Number 4 not true because the Broncos of the late 90's even had more weapons and that NFL wasn't a joke at that time yet.

Number 5 not true unless the Patriots are still cheating which is possible. They do have a solid LB core.

Number 6 is true. Manning isn't as good as he used to be. No one at his age is ever as good as the used to be but maybe he has one good game left in him. I would prefer Brock in this game but hope I am proven wrong and he is no kid.

Go Broncos!!! GL to all the real Patriots fans. Peace.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have more interest in the Cardinals/Panthers game.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning and the Broncos played well in a big game against the Pats almost exactly two years ago. I expect a similar effort here in a few hours.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have more interest in the Cardinals/Panthers game.
Thanks G&G. But try to stay focused. The topic was Manning. I gave you a like anyway. Do you feel validated now?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as Mannings Playoff record (a lot of his losses) He was usually carrying his team. Now the Broncos team that got crushed by Seattle was a complete team.

One stat I haven't seen mentioned yet. Brady has never beaten Manning in the playoffs, when Brady is playing away.

So do you think the laws of averages catches up today & Brady breaks this streak, or do you think the streak means something?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks G&G. But try to stay focused. The topic was Manning. I gave you a like anyway. Do you feel validated now?
I know the topic but just gave my opinion on the hyperbole concerning Manning vs Brady. I really could care less if you gave me a like but thanks anyway. :suds:

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots

1: Suck

2: Suck more

3 Suck even more

4: Suck the most

5: Suck donkey dick

6: Blow

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the topic but just gave my opinion on the hyperbole concerning Manning vs Brady. I really could care less if you gave me a like but thanks anyway. :suds:
No one here believes you.