• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Percentage of male fans who are heterosexual amoung the five big team sports

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand Pete's scheme and why he doesn't have Sherman blanket one guy regularly, but I must break thy balls anyway. :thumb:

:suds:
I try not to be a homer, but I probably can't turn it off with Sherman. He had his best year last year and it went unnoticed because he didn't get the sexy stats. If the Seahawks had Belichick coaching them, they would have won the last four superbowls.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As opposed to tapping your teammates nuts 70 times a game in order to initiate the offense?

Are you suggesting that QB's who take more of their snaps from under center are gayer than the ones who play out of the shotgun? Are QB's who play mostly out of the Pistol slightly gayer than QB's who run the shotgun? I need the stats.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you suggesting that QB's who take more of their snaps from under center are gayer than the ones who play out of the shotgun? Are QB's who play mostly out of the Pistol slightly gayer than QB's who run the shotgun? I need the stats.

Only one thing you need to know: If a young athlete is equally gifted in baseball and football, and chooses football over baseball, then he is undoubtedly both gayer and dumber than the guy who would have chosen baseball over football in a similar situation. OK?

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one thing you need to know: If a young athlete is equally gifted in baseball and football, and chooses football over baseball, then he is undoubtedly both gayer and dumber than the guy who would have chosen baseball over football in a similar situation. OK?

I'm going to require you to cite your sources.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You might be on to something....................

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball fans: 98.3% hetero
Hockey: 92.7% hetero
Basketball: 89.2 % hetero
Football 77.8% hetero
Soccer: 22.4 % hetero

So what this poll is telling us, that soccer players drop the soap more in the shower then any other sport???

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand Pete's scheme and why he doesn't have Sherman blanket one guy regularly, but I must break thy balls anyway. :thumb:

He shadowed #1s a lot this year because Williams was so bad on the other side.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol... I will say after having Maxwell on my team last year. that secondary was built perfectly in Seattle... Maxwell had it easy, Earl always shading his side when Kam would step up to the LOS. Never having to move from his side, never having to learn to flip and trail from either side of the field... I see why Seattle wouldn't move Maxwell and shift the safeties around for him when he was in Seattle, he looked horrendous when he had to move, and our safeties were pretty good but always moving around trying to help him.

Plus it makes sense, you are covering up your greatest weakness exceptionally well, and telling the opponent "This is what we do, and we've done this in every practice and game and camp for the past 3 years. You want to change up your offense over 3 days to try and move your receivers around to beat it... have at it".

Last year I would have said Peterson, he really was falling off but had a nice return... I hate to say it but Butler is one I'd think of... Well Cromartie, DeAngelo Hall, and Brandon Carr would actually be my top 3 I guess.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball fans: 98.3% hetero
Hockey: 92.7% hetero
Basketball: 89.2 % hetero
Football 77.8% hetero
Soccer: 22.4 % hetero
That seems rather high, sure about that?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He shadowed #1s a lot this year because Williams was so bad on the other side.

That's what one of your fellow Seahawk fans said earlier and only having seen 3 or 4 of their games I will defer.

Sherman is good for sure and I'd take him on the Pats any day.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm....seems the rest of the World could be on to something:noidea:

maxresdefault.jpg