• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Payton likes our logo

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't listen SC, and neither does any of the others who keep insisting we are all being cocky and arrogant and believe we are going to again blow them out. Despite all of the responses with people saying they expect a good game and of course we are nervous he/they still keep on spewing their nonsense and getting all butt hurt over it. They have convinced themselves we are saying something we clearly are not. How can you reason with that?

I just don't understand why so many people are outraged that a fan base would be excited and confident in their team when they finished the season 13-3, didn't lose any game by a TD or more, lead the league in defense, and beat several quality teams. As far as I'm concerned any fan base that wasn't going bonkers over their team in this position should be ashamed of themselves and probably deserve to lose their team.

Not only that but RW has often stated how much he respects Bree's and i have not read here of one Hawk fan dissing the Saints or Bree's or New Orleans.