• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Payton likes our logo

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because the logo on the field was always the biggest obstacle for the Saints in Seattle :L

I thought this guy was supposed to be some genius coach...

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because the logo on the field was always the biggest obstacle for the Saints in Seattle :L

I thought this guy was supposed to be some genius coach...

I guess whatever works right? He changed the color of the Gatorade and gave his guys Popeye's fried chicken in an attempt to mix up what they do on the road. I guess he must have figured it worked so now he's doing the crazy logo thing. Hell, they even painted a big target on the side of their bus in Philly because they knew Philly fans would be throwing stuff at their bus. Payton's pulling out all the stops! lol.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This reminds me of when coach Sarkisian brought a live tiger into practice for UW the week they were going to play LSU so that they would less distracted when they say their real live tiger.

Yeah, that didn't work out so well for them either.

:suds:

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it works, he'll be a genius and if it doesn't, he'll be the crazy coach who had his opponent's logo painted on the practice field. I don't think there's a middle ground on this one.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I'm sure they're doing other things that are a lot more important to prepare as well. Probably took the guys an hour or two to paint it and it's just another reminder of who they're facing this weekend.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might have been better to have turf installed instead of dead grass too?

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So to recap New Orleans is painting there field in hawks colors, complaining about running up the score in the previous game and flying banners believe banner.

Hawks meanwhile, business as usual.:)

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should just leave their practice field like that.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't think the Saints will play better than they did a few weeks ago you're out of your mind. Everything possible went wrong for Saints and everything possible went right for Seattle. They may not win but they will play much better

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't think the Saints will play better than they did a few weeks ago you're out of your mind. Everything possible went wrong for Saints and everything possible went right for Seattle. They may not win but they will play much better

:lol: :L WTF does that have to do with the silliness of painting your opponents logo on your practice fields? If you don't agree that this is dumb then you're just being a homer. It's pretty freaking stupid.

Most of us aren't thinking this game will be an exact copy of the final score. Sure, we mostly all agree we should win, but why the fuck wouldn't we? It's a home game and we have the best defense in the game right now. Who wouldn't like their chances?

It's getting pretty fucking old to keep coming across posts by all the butt hurt saints fans crying over our fans confidence. Just go prove it on the field. That's all anyone has to do to shut fans up. If you can't then deal with it.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think everyone fully expects them to play better than last time.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nothing is a given in the playoffs, we're not looking past the Saints. You've got a future hall of famer under center, we realize that. Still, I like our chances. And painting our logo on your field is going to get some laughs from us, you're just gonna have to accept that.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will see who's laughing when the Saints come out guns blazing.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I cant speak for all Hawk fans but most of the ones I know respect Drew Brees and the Saints. You would be nuts not to. Take away the circumstances from last year and they have been one of most consistent teams in football since Brees has been there. Im still thinking the Hawks win but believe me I am very nervous about it. Its the playoffs, one and down anything can happen.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant speak for all Hawk fans but most of the ones I know respect Drew Brees and the Saints. You would be nuts not to. Take away the circumstances from last year and they have been one of most consistent teams in football since Brees has been there. Im still thinking the Hawks win but believe me I am very nervous about it. Its the playoffs, one and down anything can happen.

He won't listen SC, and neither does any of the others who keep insisting we are all being cocky and arrogant and believe we are going to again blow them out. Despite all of the responses with people saying they expect a good game and of course we are nervous he/they still keep on spewing their nonsense and getting all butt hurt over it. They have convinced themselves we are saying something we clearly are not. How can you reason with that?

I just don't understand why so many people are outraged that a fan base would be excited and confident in their team when they finished the season 13-3, didn't lose any game by a TD or more, lead the league in defense, and beat several quality teams. As far as I'm concerned any fan base that wasn't going bonkers over their team in this position should be ashamed of themselves and probably deserve to lose their team.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's actually shown that even small details can go a long way towards your brain being in the optimal state of readiness. The closer your practice conditions are to game conditions, the more focused you will be.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

64488d5a85.jpg