• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Parradis

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off season hip surgery. Great.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off season hip surgery. Great.

Had to figure this was coming. The guy has been hampered with both of his hips hurting all season. Have to give it to him for toughing it out as long as he did. Hopefully he can be back in time for training camp.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to figure this was coming. The guy has been hampered with both of his hips hurting all season. Have to give it to him for toughing it out as long as he did. Hopefully he can be back in time for training camp.
Yeah Cd. That's all we needed is to have our best lineman to be possibly sitting behind the eight ball heading into training camp. IMO Denver needs to go heavy on O line in this draft. Couple teams have done that last few years ( Dallas,Oakland to name a couple ) and it's worked out great for them. I know many think we can upgrade in FA but I don't think that is going to be very easy. Most teams understand now that the talent level and time needed to develop these guys is critical and their going to hang onto any guys they see have even the slightest potential. Sure, Denver can find more Okungs and Stephenson's next yr. Yippy ! Denver needs to address their scouting personnel when it comes to finding these guys in draft. Either find new scouts or make that position your utmost priority and really spend the time evaluating. This team will never get back to SB if they don't develop a good consistent run game. I believe we have the backs on the roster now .

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Cd. That's all we needed is to have our best lineman to be possibly sitting behind the eight ball heading into training camp. IMO Denver needs to go heavy on O line in this draft. Couple teams have done that last few years ( Dallas,Oakland to name a couple ) and it's worked out great for them. I know many think we can upgrade in FA but I don't think that is going to be very easy. Most teams understand now that the talent level and time needed to develop these guys is critical and their going to hang onto any guys they see have even the slightest potential. Sure, Denver can find more Okungs and Stephenson's next yr. Yippy ! Denver needs to address their scouting personnel when it comes to finding these guys in draft. Either find new scouts or make that position your utmost priority and really spend the time evaluating. This team will never get back to SB if they don't develop a good consistent run game. I believe we have the backs on the roster now .

No disagreement from me on this. I've written a few mock drafts already this year and they are OL heavy in the 1st 3 rounds of the draft. Even beyond that I want them to be willing to spend in FA on the OL. Pretty much try to make this the deepest group we have had in a long time and let these guys battle it out to see who wins some starting jobs.

And yes because there is a shortage of OL talent in the NFL hard to find much in FA these days. Broncos are going to have to do something Elway hasn't hardly ever done and that is overpay for talent. I know not the best way to go about building a team but 1 or 2 guys for the OL isn't going to kill the team.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No disagreement from me on this. I've written a few mock drafts already this year and they are OL heavy in the 1st 3 rounds of the draft. Even beyond that I want them to be willing to spend in FA on the OL. Pretty much try to make this the deepest group we have had in a long time and let these guys battle it out to see who wins some starting jobs.

And yes because there is a shortage of OL talent in the NFL hard to find much in FA these days. Broncos are going to have to do something Elway hasn't hardly ever done and that is overpay for talent. I know not the best way to go about building a team but 1 or 2 guys for the OL isn't going to kill the team.
100 % agree Cd

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep this sucks . He was having this problem coming into the NFL . and what I read both hips even back then .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish he could read

before he had that surgery

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
link is not working but I read this on Amazon .. made a difference on my back was close to having surgery on it but now it only hurts a little during season changes and when I was taking 100,000 a day I was losing weight . you need to read the book you can mess up your hart if you don't take k also at the same time .

The Miraculous Results Of Extremely High Doses Of The Sunshine Hormone Vitamin D3 My Experiment With Huge Doses Of D3 From 25,000 To 50,000 To 100,000 Iu A Day Over A 1 Year Period Paperback – September 2, 2013

Last edited: