• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jamal Adams done for the year

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like he tore his labrum and is having season ending surgery.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least we might be able to cover a FB down field now!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a little beyond insane at this point....

Harvin: Barely played, injured majority of his career and cost a ton of draft capital.
Graham: Barely played (or effectively utilized), injured majority of his career and cost a ton of draft capital.
Adams: Barely played, injured since he came to Seattle, and cost a ton of draft capital.

Carroll and Schneider need to be FIRED, ASAP. Good riddance. They're white so we should get minimal backlash.. (yes I know that's a completely stupid argument but welcome to the left media we've allowed to run rampant).

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Harvin: Barely played, injured majority of his career and cost a ton of draft capital.
Graham: Barely played (or effectively utilized), injured majority of his career and cost a ton of draft capital.
Adams: Barely played, injured since he came to Seattle, and cost a ton of draft capital.

Carroll and Schneider need to be FIRED, ASAP. Good riddance. They're white so we should get minimal backlash.. (yes I know that's a completely stupid argument but welcome to the left media we've allowed to run rampant).

Jimmy Graham didn't barely play. He sucked outside the red zone, but he played plenty.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy Graham didn't barely play. He sucked outside the red zone, but he played plenty.

Sure, and when he did play after his injury, he was largely ineffective at least with how Seattle utilized him... traded a pro bowl Center (who granted also got injured) and picks for a TE that we didn't utilize correctly at all..... there we discussion in from training camp saying they were trying to teach a vet how to block... lmao

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sky is falling the sky is falling burn it all down ....

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I was the owner, I’m keeping Pete if he allows a GM to call the shots on acquiring talent. He and JS have failed there. Holmy was GM and HC, but was forced to drop the GM title.
So, I would can JS as he would probably side with Pete on a player.
Pete’s deal is he gets total control, but that plan is proving futile. So, if he wants to remain Seahawk HC, he needs to be HC only.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was the owner, I’m keeping Pete if he allows a GM to call the shots on acquiring talent. He and JS have failed there. Holmy was GM and HC, but was forced to drop the GM title.
So, I would can JS as he would probably side with Pete on a player.
Pete’s deal is he gets total control, but that plan is proving futile. So, if he wants to remain Seahawk HC, he needs to be HC only.

just a couple years ago there was rumors of teams contacting the Seahawks about trading for JS, if you ask me they should have done it.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found this for those that have not read it you should give it a read.

We’re giving up way too many draft picks and it’s setting us back as well as challenging the cap.. Pete has gotten too dam risky, you gotta bring in youth to keep your franchise competitive and we’re slowing seeing the impact of some bad decisions…

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just a couple years ago there was rumors of teams contacting the Seahawks about trading for JS, if you ask me they should have done it.

The thing is though, Pete has the final say so even if he replaced JS it’s still gonna be Pete’s decision on personnel … I remember when Pete got hired that was one of his demands…

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is though, Pete has the final say so even if he replaced JS it’s still gonna be Pete’s decision on personnel … I remember when Pete got hired that was one of his demands…

I don't think Pete has over rid JS every year if ever I mean the Trades have been JS baby's and Pete has to ok them and i am 100% sure they both have to agree before they would pick someone in the draft. I just don't think they see eye to eye enough so they end up going with a 2nd option or someone they both like. The pairing isn't working in drafting OR trades and the Adams trade is getting close to looking like it could be the biggest bust of them all. We got so bent over on this one.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Pete has over rid JS every year if ever I mean the Trades have been JS baby's and Pete has to ok them and i am 100% sure they both have to agree before they would pick someone in the draft. I just don't think they see eye to eye enough so they end up going with a 2nd option or someone they both like. The pairing isn't working in drafting OR trades and the Adams trade is getting close to looking like it could be the biggest bust of them all. We got so bent over on this one.
I think once Pete became unfamiliar with players in college he relied on JS for the draft.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They don’t have to agree, Pete can override JS if he chooses.. That was one of Pete’s demands when he got hired, he openly said he didn’t want anyone overriding him like his first couple stints in the NFL .. I’m sure Pete trust John to make decisions and let’s him at times as they work together but if Pete decides on something JS can’t do anything about it .. Even when drafting Russell Wilson JS wanted him in the second round and Pete said no, felt he’d be around in the third and JS talked about that, and how nervous he was pacing around thinking someone would take him…

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don’t have to agree, Pete can override JS if he chooses.. That was one of Pete’s demands when he got hired, he openly said he didn’t want anyone overriding him like his first couple stints in the NFL .. I’m sure Pete trust John to make decisions and let’s him at times as they work together but if Pete decides on something JS can’t do anything about it .. Even when drafting Russell Wilson JS wanted him in the second round and Pete said no, felt he’d be around in the third and JS talked about that, and how nervous he was pacing around thinking someone would take him…

Can you find this article or video where he said this? I just wonder because everything I have read and seen when this was all coming together ( Hiring PC and JS ) was it was equal and I don't remember hearing Pete say " I want overriding/overall control ". PC can be fired by JS, JS can not be fired by PC. So does he have "over all control" No not really.

The main issue I think is these two do not see eye to eye on Talent, Remember Wilson was JS guy and he said he was looking at the 2nd round to get him and they were excited to pick him up in the 3rd. JS said he is easily a 1st round QB if he was taller. I think they both put up there own draft board for each other then they go through them and find the common players. I think this is why we have always seen reaches in the draft be it the 1st round or the 7th round.

Still the rumors a couple years ago were like first, second round picks for JS. PICKS ..plural. I would have done it then i would have brought in someone and taken away Pete's "equality".

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand where you are saying that Pete has the final say and has to ok each draft pick/trade or override a decision of JS... Is there evidence of him doing this on every decision?