• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because percentages aren’t really what it is about since they lose to the first place team. It switched to an equation since we are going all Stanford up in this bitch. We are A. Oregon is B. UW is C. And the Trees are D with the Pac 12 North title as E. A + X =E Well B, C and D are useless if A doesn’t lose so from the start B has no chance of = E if A doesn’t fall into the negative. I think I did my math otherwise fudge it I didn’t major in anything useful in society.
Same shit a few weeks ago when Utah had a lead and only needed to coast to a South title. Not really relevant what anyone else does a game back UNTIL after Utah finds a loss and brings them back into it. No shit the others weren't eliminated, but their wins or losses weren't relevant until Utah made them so.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utah helped Washington if Oregon won out and Washington dropped another game. Oregon would have jumped Udubs via the head to head tie breaker

giphy.gif

Oregon would have to win out and Washington would have to completely collapse now for that to happen. Y'all basically officially eliminated the Ducks from the north

Dipshit, WSU knocked them out before the ducks played. WSU can't finish worse than 6-3 in conf now which is best the ducks could have finished before this game, and WSU has the head to head over them. WSU would also only have 2 losses from division teams which would have tied with Oregon in a 3 way tie had UW lost to the beavs and beat the cougs. UW gets knocked out and WSU wins the head to head. Oregon was fully dead before this game ended.

Once again you have zero clue how the Pac12 conf standings work.
:laugh:

Incorrect Oregon was only 1 game behind Washington before the Utah loss. They had the head to head and the tie breaker over Washington. It also makes no sense when one claims a team is awful because they lost to a team with a back up QB and RB. When ones team lost to the ducks. That must make the team that lost to the ducks pretty bad...... :L

Then again you claimed the ducks and the sc game had no implications last week. Without looking at the standings . When there was 4 teams in contention for the south :L :dhd:
Nope, not going to keep letting you try to move the goal posts again.

There is NOTHING AT ALL in the above related to games prior to today. None. It's clear as day in in black and white.

Oregon's run to the north was completely officially ended this afternoon after WSU won. That's all that was claimed and it is indeed a fact. It had nothing at all to do with last week, or prior weeks and not once was that claimed by me.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the roller coaster ride in the Pac continues.

If Cal ever finds an offense look out.

Does this game mark the point where Cal passes or at least equals Oregon this year? Cal has 3 road wins even. Yikes. Yes, the ducks beat them earlier, but they are two teams going in opposite directions since then. Can't wait to see Stanford at Cal next week. Can they hold Stanford's offense down like this?

Cal is right where they should be entering the 2nd year in the Wilcox era. You knew they were going to get the defense retooled and performing first. They got more work to do on the offense, but when you look at the state of the team when Wilcox took over, I'd say they're performing beyond expectations. Beating both Washington and USC this year. That's no fluke. They're not a doormat at D anymore compared to the Dykes teams that were a total embarrassment in that dept.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, not going to keep letting you try to move the goal posts again.

There is NOTHING AT ALL in the above related to games prior to today. None. It's clear as day in in black and white.

Oregon's run to the north was completely officially ended this afternoon after WSU won. That's all that was claimed and it is indeed a fact. It had nothing at all to do with last week, or prior weeks and not once was that claimed by me.
.If Oregon beat Utah. Washington dropped their game to Oregon State,and Wazzu dropped their next two. You would have had a three way tie. With Wazzu having the H2H against Oregon,Washington having the H2H against Wazzu and Oregon having the H2H against Washington. PAC tie breaker removes Washington and Wazzu wins the PAC.....

Utah helped Washington. You can continue to believe what you wish. Ive already summed it up with facts......You cant argue facts night Wiz :suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.If Oregon beat Utah. Washington dropped their game to Oregon State,and Wazzu dropped their next two. You would have had a three way tie. With Wazzu having the H2H against Oregon,Washington having the H2H against Wazzu and Oregon having the H2H against Washington. PAC tie breaker removes Washington and Wazzu wins the PAC.....

Utah helped Washington. You can continue to believe what you wish. Ive already summed it up with facts......You cant argue facts night Wiz :suds:
Yep, I can argue facts that are in fact WRONG and I did, in the thread where it all started. I won't tie up the Pac12 thread with it a second time. Really don't need to. Again, you left out Stanford and got the head to head matrix wrong for a 3 way tie. Go back to the drawing board.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cal is right where they should be entering the 2nd year in the Wilcox era. You knew they were going to get the defense retooled and performing first. They got more work to do on the offense, but when you look at the state of the team when Wilcox took over, I'd say they're performing beyond expectations. Beating both Washington and USC this year. That's no fluke. They're not a doormat at D anymore compared to the Dykes teams that were a total embarrassment in that dept.
They could easily blow past the Tedford era if they find even a slightly above average Pac12 offense.

Not surprised Wilcox has that defense sound, but as you said they have some impressive wins, solid road victories, and have really made advances as the year has gone on.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when USC fans were claiming that Justin Wilcox was a total joke as a defensive coordinator and scapegoated for all their problems. Even after they went 9-4 and won the holiday bowl.

We'll tonight that joke's defense beat them.

Cal is now bowl eligible.
USC is out of the PAC south running and still not bowl eligible.

Imo, last night was more about how lousy our offense is, especially the o-line, than about Cals defense.

I think Helton may have lost the team last night. After that bad snap, which has been a problem all season, the offense and defense were chirping at each other.

Then you had Biggie Marshall, a fucking senior, get an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty that kept alive the drive that sealed the win for Cal.

You've played poorly all game long, are only down 1 point, you are about to give the ball back to your offense with plenty of time to at least get into field goal position and your senior defensive back does that?....that simply cannot happen. Ever.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when USC fans were claiming that Justin Wilcox was a total joke as a defensive coordinator and scapegoated for all their problems. Even after they went 9-4 and won the holiday bowl.

We'll tonight that joke's defense beat them.

Cal is now bowl eligible.
USC is out of the PAC south running and still not bowl eligible.

I member. I member big time.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imo, last night was more about how lousy our offense is, especially the o-line, than about Cals defense.

I think Helton may have lost the team last night. After that bad snap, which has been a problem all season, the offense and defense were chirping at each other.

Then you had Biggie Marshall, a fucking senior, get an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty that kept alive the drive that sealed the win for Cal.

You've played poorly all game long, are only down 1 point, you are about to give the ball back to your offense with plenty of time to at least get into field goal position and your senior defensive back does that?....that simply cannot happen. Ever.
Cal has some weird voodoo shit going on right now. Hypnotist on the sideline? :noidea: Caused Petersen to go insane. Micro burst of light temporarily blinding your snapper? :noidea:

Fuck Cal.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cal has some weird voodoo shit going on right now. Hypnotist on the sideline? :noidea: Caused Petersen to go insane. Micro burst of light temporarily blinding your snapper? :noidea:

Fuck Cal.

Fucking felt like a Friday night game in Corvallis last night. You know how I love those. lol

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cal played better but USC just stunk up the place. An average USC a well coached USC should have beat last nights Cal team easily. That loss last night was on the coaches and the lack of discipline of the players. When it's one player I blame that player . When it's a bunch of players it's on the coaches. Last night was the nail in the coffin for Clay for many of us.
And I don't want to poo poo the job Wilcox has done. I didn't watch the Washington game so I can't comment on that but that Cal team should have been put away by half time. USC gave them that game .

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure if you were there last night but it was horrible. The crowd felt exactly like the crowd when USC played Washington a home and signaled the end for Sark. Those mistakes by the players were something a good coach would never allow. After a late time out I told my friend watch the line will jump and get a penalty and the guy behind me said you notice that too huh. And sure enough right after a time out the get called for a penalty. Fucking horrible.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crap…wished this year's beaver civil win meant something.

the AC should be entertaining tho…gratz to both warshington schools.
I'm not glossing over the fact UW still has to win next week at home against the beavs.

As for the CW, of course it means something. Your boys have the chance to put the topper on the cake and send that program into a tailspin for the off season. The kind of impact that can last well into next spring and fall camp at the least. For both teams.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i meant no disrespect…beavers get their no-D asses kicked again next week.

please look forward to your AC whiz…should b a beaut.
Well right now UW has no offense so we will see which is more miserable lol.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your boys have the chance to put the topper on the cake and send that program into a tailspin for the off season.

the CW is the only game i care about this year…my team is crappy top to bottom on both sides of the ball.

absolutely no consistency.

all i want this year is one game, against Oregon, where me beavz fire on all cylinders @ home.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crap…wished this year's beaver civil win meant something.

the AC should be entertaining tho…gratz to both warshington schools.

But we are all rooting for your beloved Oregon State this weekend.

It’d only be fitting for you guys to knock off the Mutts with how great this year has been for the Pac 12.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’d only be fitting for you guys to knock off the Mutts with how great this year has been for the Pac 12.

happened once.

Oregon State Stuns Washington, 21-20, With a Blocked Punt - latimes

articles.latimes.com/1985-10-20/sports/sp-14094_1_oregon-state

Oct 20, 1985 - Andre Todd blocked a Thane Cleland punt and Lavance Northington fell ... Oregon State, a 37-point underdog, beat the Washington Huskies, 21-20, in a. ... 26 of 43 passes for 298 yards and a touchdown to lead the Beavers.

CorpRebel

Rock-n-Roll
Hoopla Cash
$ 650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What a ClusterF**K last night... :tsk:

When SC fumbled it away towards the end of the first half, I had that BAD feeling that the rest of the game was gonna be ugly.

After that safety, I KNEW it was gonna be a very fugly game at the end. And unfortunately it was. :L

Heck, I'm not sure that we will be able beat UCLA now, let alone beat the Domers.

Helton is most like gone after the season. But, I don't see any sense in firing him NOW, like I see many hoping for.