• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before you get all randy and face palm yourself do death

Wiz - read this article and yes I am family friends with ex Husky football folks. It was a different time back then and it was kept in house.

There is a quote that states:

Lambright’s wife of 34 years, Lynne, told deputies that Lambright suffers from dementia and “explosive disorder” and that his condition is worsening. She also said Lambright “has consistently pushed and shoved her over the course of their marriage,” adding that “she is truly a battered wife, both physically and verbally,” according to court documents.

Former UW coach Jim Lambright arrested following domestic violence complaint
No shit, I just said that you twit.

And it doesn't help your case. You still look beyond a typical rival dick for making this into a taunting situation. It truly is a sad thing. No one wants to degrade into dementia and it really is low to do this shit. You really should be ashamed of yourself, but clearly aren't.

Stay classy

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit, I just said that you twit.

And it doesn't help your case. You still look beyond a typical rival dick for making this into a taunting situation. It truly is a sad thing. No one wants to degrade into dementia and it really is low to do this shit. You really should be ashamed of yourself, but clearly aren't.

Stay classy
I was talking about before the dementia "twit". He abused his wife that is a fact.

Dementia is a sad part of life and almost every family has to deal with it including mine. I lost my aunt to breast cancer and brought up that fact yet you and other Husky trolls continued to make light of the Ducks awareness campaign. But obviously were not ashamed of that and was low to do that shit. I am not making light of his dementia, I just pointed out he was a spousal abuser when in sound mind and health.

Stay Classy :L

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking about before the dementia "twit". He abused his wife that is a fact.

Dementia is a sad part of life and almost every family has to deal with it including mine. I lost my aunt to breast cancer and brought up that fact yet you and other Husky trolls continued to make light of the Ducks awareness campaign. But obviously were not ashamed of that and was low to do that shit. I am not making light of his dementia, I just pointed out he was a spousal abuser when in sound mind and health.

Stay Classy :L
You do get that dementia doesn't just suddenly come on one day right? :L

Look fuckweed, he was ill and falling out of his mental faculty for YEARS before that event. He for sure became worse toward his whole family and it should be heartbreaking for them, not some fodder for really truly fucked up football fans.

Again, you really need to be ashamed, but won't be. It just says a lot about you as a human.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do get that dementia doesn't just suddenly come on one day right? :L

Look fuckweed, he was ill and falling out of his mental faculty for YEARS before that event. He for sure became worse toward his whole family and it should be heartbreaking for them, not some fodder for really truly fucked up football fans.

Again, you really need to be ashamed, but won't be. It just says a lot about you as a human.
His wife said he abused her the entire 34 year marriage - what part do you not get? :L He didn't have dementia in his 40's. :L Denial called and is ringing off the hook. You obviously do not know her story. He was an abusive husband end of story. :L

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what ever happened to civility? a lil' gamesmanship? a beatdown on the other guy's home turf?

oh the humanity!
When someone really goes that far off the rails in the name of rivalry it begs another level of reply. He's human filth for this nonsense and sticking to it instead of accepting it's entirely in bad taste and out of line. Total garbage.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When someone really goes that far off the rails in the name of rivalry it begs another level of reply. He's human filth for this nonsense and sticking to it instead of accepting it's entirely in bad taste and out of line. Total garbage.

but…it's good to see lonestar back, eh whiz?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but…it's good to see lonestar back, eh whiz?
lol, duck fans are much easier to deal with now that their team is back down to earth and they can't be all cocky and arrogant anymore.

The ones that were actually bad haven't been back for some time now. The rest weren't normally that over the top even then.

We need more fans of the rest of the Pac though. Where are the Cal fans? I've seen maybe 2 buff fans ever on this site? :noidea: Where that crazy ASU kid at? What was his name? Like jihad or something ( :dhd: ). Even budda is kind of lonely up in here. And you need another brother. That webfoot guy didn't seem to be your vibe back in the day.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, duck fans are much easier to deal with now that their team is back down to earth and they can't be all cocky and arrogant anymore.

The ones that were actually bad haven't been back for some time now. The rest weren't normally that over the top even then.

We need more fans of the rest of the Pac though. Where are the Cal fans? I've seen maybe 2 buff fans ever on this site? :noidea: Where that crazy ASU kid at? What was his name? Like jihad or something ( :dhd: ). Even budda is kind of lonely up in here. And you need another brother. That webfoot guy didn't seem to be your vibe back in the day.

we'll be seein ya at your venue soon…

Unknown.jpeg

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we'll be seein ya at your venue soon…

View attachment 185427
pacnorth2.jpg

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huskies and Ducks got the feathers and fur flying. Season must be getting close.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can try to spin it all you want. Your statement was that if USC was going to rush him back, they shouldn't bother sitting him out at all.

You made this statement without any knowledge of how severe the injury was.
I made the statement with knowledge of Meniscus injuries and surgical repairs in general and I stand by what I said.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made the statement with knowledge of Meniscus injuries and surgical repairs in general and I stand by what I said.

You can "stand by it" and spin it all you want. The simple fact is, you jumped to a conclusion without having knowledge of how severe his injury was.

You claim to know about meniscus injuries, yet in your post, you entirely ignored that the severity of the injury plays a rather large role in recovery time and said that USC was "rushing him back."

So you either jumped to a conclusion without having all of the facts.

Or you intentionally left out facts that wouldn't support what you said.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can "stand by it" and spin it all you want. The simple fact is, you jumped to a conclusion without having knowledge of how severe his injury was.

You claim to know about meniscus injuries, yet in your post, you entirely ignored that the severity of the injury plays a rather large role in recovery time and said that USC was "rushing him back."

So you either jumped to a conclusion without having all of the facts.

Or you intentionally left out facts that wouldn't support what you said.
I didnt actually because the severity CAN play in to recovery but even "minor" tears can still take months to recover. so even if the severity were revealed from the get go I would still stand by it. No spin.
returning to normal activity means normal activity. Playing college football at the highest level is not normal activity.
recurrent injury or injury to adjacent structures or even the contralateral knee or formation of a blood clot will be because of this not because he got injured again because he plays football.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you are at the bottom end of a discussion human nature is to name call - now you come at me with "human filth"??? You know what human filth is??? Someone that abuses their wife for over 30 years. Everything I stated was fact had nothing to do with rivalry. I just happen to know the story and you obviously don't. When Trojan man said wife beater I assumed he was speaking of Lambright. Attacking someone for stating facts apparently is not beneath you.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiz and I have had several calm and intelligent convo's over the years. Not sure why he went off the deep end. He thought I was trolling but I was just stating facts. If I would have said Don James and his wife knew about the abuse, just like Urban Meyer without having facts - then yes he could go nuts and drop down to 3rd grade name calling.