• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you are at the bottom end of a discussion human nature is to name call - now you come at me with "human filth"??? You know what human filth is??? Someone that abuses their wife for over 30 years. Everything I stated was fact had nothing to do with rivalry. I just happen to know the story and you obviously don't. When Trojan man said wife beater I assumed he was speaking of Lambright. Attacking someone for stating facts apparently is not beneath you.
And more of the same. All you are doing is entirely proving my characterization of you correct. You are total scum, and no you don't know more than we do. It was a sad thing to go through and you are just one fucked up asshole for using that as rivalry bait. It is seriously low garbage.

Fuck you

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And more of the same. All you are doing is entirely proving my characterization of you correct. You are total scum, and no you don't know more than we do. It was a sad thing to go through and you are just one fucked up asshole for using that as rivalry bait. It is seriously low garbage.

Fuck you
Huh? What is incorrect about anything I posted?

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck you
Wow you are a big man on text thread - Lambright abused his wife - Fact. Because I brought it up with the current event that is going on - I am scum??? Scum is someone that does nothing but name call because they don't like the facts that they hear or read.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow you are a big man on text thread - Lambright abused his wife - Fact. Because I brought it up with the current event that is going on - I am scum??? Scum is someone that does nothing but name call because they don't like the facts that they hear or read.
Back in the CBS days this was a thread and plenty of rational and intelligent Husky posters agreed Lambright was an abuser.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nowhere did I say his family didn't suffer abuse for far too long. More stupid bullshit from a dick duck. Or is that duck dick?

I don't owe you or anyone else an explanation of why this situation is so sad and hits something personal for me. Once pointed out you doubled down on being a dick which really showed all I need to see. I've horribly misjudged you over the years and I won't make that mistake again.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bout them Trojans! :suds:
Real football is back. So fuck all this being nice in the off season bullshit. Fuck the Trojans, fuck the rest of the pac 12, and fuck everyone that isn't a husky fan ya losers!

Oh, and have a nice day.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nowhere did I say his family didn't suffer abuse for far too long. More stupid bullshit from a dick duck. Or is that duck dick?

I don't owe you or anyone else an explanation of why this situation is so sad and hits something personal for me. Once pointed out you doubled down on being a dick which really showed all I need to see. I've horribly misjudged you over the years and I won't make that mistake again.
It's Trojan Mans fault he brought up "Wife Beater"

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, I don't think Wiz or Muttland is saying what he did is ok. Unlike the Quacks who proudly wear the brand of a company who got rich off of child labor camps.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, I don't think Wiz or Muttland is saying what he did is ok. Unlike the Quacks who proudly wear the brand of a company who got rich off of child labor camps.

Funny, I see a swoosh on that Cougs jersey. Must be a different one

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make sure to sign up for the SportsHoopla Pickems ASAP.

We have two for just the PAC12 fans.

PAC Season over/under predictions
PAC12 ATS

Shaggy's not messing around this year, he wants record participation and he has increased the vCash payouts across the boards for all pickems.

Here are the new Payout Amounts

Weekly
1st $4K vCash
2nd $2K vCash
3rd $1K vCash

Seasonal
1st $15K vCash
2nd $10K vCash
3rd $5K vCash

Good Luck!

~ Vita

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real football is back. So fuck all this being nice in the off season bullshit. Fuck the Trojans, fuck the rest of the pac 12, and fuck everyone that isn't a husky fan ya losers!

Oh, and have a nice day.

Fuck pre season prediction links! Pre season best left handed defensive linemen lists! Top running backs in the PAC with their wisdom teeth still in lists! All of them!

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make sure to sign up for the SportsHoopla Pickems ASAP.

We have two for just the PAC12 fans.

PAC Season over/under predictions
PAC12 ATS

Shaggy's not messing around this year, he wants record participation and he has increased the vCash payouts across the boards for all pickems.

Here are the new Payout Amounts

Weekly
1st $4K vCash
2nd $2K vCash
3rd $1K vCash

Seasonal
1st $15K vCash
2nd $10K vCash
3rd $5K vCash

Good Luck!

~ Vita
Can I see a picture of the "V" we can buy with this cash? Gotta see how much effort I gotta put in.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I see a picture of the "V" we can buy with this cash? Gotta see how much effort I gotta put in.
Okay Jim, but I could get banned for this.
97eb7627e3f28dbd02a7db1d41e29617.gif

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Trojan man said wife beater I assumed he was speaking of Lambright.

Sorry, but I gotta call bs on this one. Absolutely nowhere on here was Lambright being discussed. All of the wife beater discussion has been about Zach Smith, Urban Meyer and the mess at tOSU.

Hell, I had no idea about Lambright.

Looks to me like you used it as an opportunity to take a shot at a rival.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt actually because the severity CAN play in to recovery but even "minor" tears can still take months to recover. so even if the severity were revealed from the get go I would still stand by it. No spin.
returning to normal activity means normal activity. Playing college football at the highest level is not normal activity.
recurrent injury or injury to adjacent structures or even the contralateral knee or formation of a blood clot will be because of this not because he got injured again because he plays football.

Sorry, not buying your bullshit.

Your intention was to imply that USC cares more about winning a few football games than about the health and safety of it's athletes.

There is simply no other reason for you state it the way you did. If that wasn't your intention...why would you make that statement and not include all of the facts? Including the fact that you had no idea what the severity of the injury was?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, not buying your bullshit.

Your intention was to imply that USC cares more about winning a few football games than about the health and safety of it's athletes.

There is simply no other reason for you state it the way you did. If that wasn't your intention...why would you make that statement and not include all of the facts? Including the fact that you had no idea what the severity of the injury was?

"New England Patriots running back Rex Burkhead reportedly has a slight tear in his knee, which has forced him to miss the team’s first two preseason games. While that sounds ominous, Burkhead’s injury actually is relatively minor, according to a report from The Athletic’s Jeff Howe, and isn’t expected to sideline him for any regular-season contests. The Patriots simply are being “extremely cautious” with the 28-year-old during the preseason, per Howe’s report."
"More clarity: Burkhead is dealing with a slight tear in his knee, but it’s been deemed a minor injury and something he’ll be able to play through. Since it’s the preseason, maintenance takes the priority over everything else."

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"New England Patriots running back Rex Burkhead reportedly has a slight tear in his knee, which has forced him to miss the team’s first two preseason games. While that sounds ominous, Burkhead’s injury actually is relatively minor, according to a report from The Athletic’s Jeff Howe, and isn’t expected to sideline him for any regular-season contests. The Patriots simply are being “extremely cautious” with the 28-year-old during the preseason, per Howe’s report."
"More clarity: Burkhead is dealing with a slight tear in his knee, but it’s been deemed a minor injury and something he’ll be able to play through. Since it’s the preseason, maintenance takes the priority over everything else."

Why are the Patriots rushing him back? This injury takes months and months to heal. It could cost him his leg. He'll probably walk with a limp for the rest of his life if it doesn't. - Oly