• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's always hope that Oregon St. will hire our DL coach now that Smith is the HC there. That fvk is fvkn worthless when it comes to recruiting.

You gotta have some Polys on your team.
Last pic is Washingtons Danny Shelton arriving at th draft showing his Poly pride.
DSt9uJAU0AAEKsG.jpg

image_handler.aspx

0026054-yhdo-1280x720.jpg

DT92m5EVQAA1LK7.jpg

maxresdefault-0-735-0-490.jpg

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not anymore. They just gave a scholly to a walk-on kicker and the last slot is most likely going to Julies Irvin (Safety) which means once again that worthless fvkn Hawaiian DL coach struck out on getting us some Poly DT's. If that fvk doesn't start producing on the recruiting trail then his ass needs to be kicked to the curb.
Hope the kicker isn't a head case like the last couple....

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College Football's Early Top 50 Players for 2018

Here are the PAC-12 players listed:

49. N’Keal Harry, WR, Arizona State
48. Byron Murphy, CB, Washington
40. Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon
37. Myles Gaskin, RB, Washington
36. Jake Browning, QB, Washington
32. Trey Adams, OL, Washington
16. Cameron Smith, LB, USC
11. Khalil Tate, QB, Arizona
3. Bryce Love, RB, Stanford

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was also before Gaskin had made his decision to stay and I can't remember if it was before we knew Gaines was staying. We didn't know exactly how many slots they would have until then. I know we have a few of our fan base that are far deeper into recruiting than I am and just wondered if any of them had an exact number. If Eason is coming that's 20 new scholarships. Exactly how many would they be able to take after that?

Not sure about the DT commited to USC but theres the DB Irvin (son of former Rams CB Leroy Irvin) whos supposed to be announcing tomorrow and UW USC and Alabama are the three. You must have a spot free still if he's got UW as a possible destination no?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about the DT commited to USC but theres the DB Irvin (son of former Rams CB Leroy Irvin) whos supposed to be announcing tomorrow and UW USC and Alabama are the three. You must have a spot free still if he's got UW as a possible destination no?
This is one of the reasons I don't get that involved in recruiting and stick to actual team activities. I honestly don't know how many slots they actually have, more or less how willing they are to go over like so many do knowing there are always things that come up that clear a slot or two by spring.

We don't know the status of Eason yet as well.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the reasons I don't get that involved in recruiting and stick to actual team activities. I honestly don't know how many slots they actually have, more or less how willing they are to go over like so many do knowing there are always things that come up that clear a slot or two by spring.

Status of Eason? He might go somewhere else?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Washington needs Eason like it needs another hole in its head.

Eason = Max Browne 2.0

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington needs Eason like it needs another hole in its head.

Eason = Max Browne 2.0
Not worried about that either way really. More do we have the roster spot than how will he do.

Petersen isn't dumb enough to have the wrong QB out there half the season before pulling his head out of his ass.

Now kickers? :L That's another story. :tsk:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until there is word outside of media speculation it can't be taken for granted can it?

I have no idea what's going on there. I just know you have two QBs coming in who are rated pretty close to each other. Is this one wavering or is it just rumors?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea what's going on there. I just know you have two QBs coming in who are rated pretty close to each other. Is this one wavering or is it just rumors?
If Eason was smart he'd look at Washington St. Leach's offense would suit him better.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eason is from here and reportedly would be as interested in being back near home as going to the school he followed when he was younger, but both are reported to be important to him.

He left Georgia because Fromm passed him up on the depth chart. UW was of course a high interest before he ultimately picked the bulldogs.

Honestly given that QB's are far and away the most important position on the field there is no such thing as having too many QB options. So yeah, they have several to choose Browning's backup this year and/or replacement next year. If he's really a bust like some Georgia fans believe then he will end up buried on the bench and finding yet another situation I guess.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eason is from here and reportedly would be as interested in being back near home as going to the school he followed when he was younger, but both are reported to be important to him.

He left Georgia because Fromm passed him up on the depth chart. UW was of course a high interest before he ultimately picked the bulldogs.

Honestly given that QB's are far and away the most important position on the field there is no such thing as having too many QB options. So yeah, they have several to choose Browning's backup this year and/or replacement next year. If he's really a bust like some Georgia fans believe then he will end up buried on the bench and finding yet another situation I guess.

Oh wait. Eason isn't one of the kids committed to you guys this season he's the kid leaving Georgia and going to Washington. I gotcha. I thought it was one of the two kids deciding to look around.
Julious Irvin announces tonight. Not sure what time.
People in USC message boards think he's going to UW.

Last edited:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOOF!!!

Looks like 4-star S Julius Irvin has committed to Washington. USC and Bama were his other final choices.