• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PAC 12 Thread v6.0

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that's why they paid coach Lake all that money this year.

Superdeluxe

Montlake
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unlike that worthless pos DL coach, Lake can recruit like a mofo.

Sorry, I had to jump in here.

We have a 4 star DT and a 4 Star DE already. We have another 4 star DT and another 4 star DE coming in for the last weekend of visits (That is never a bad thing). Its possible that we will end up with 3 4 star DL, if not even 4.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My avatar is a picture of the cup when I visited ASU museum/hall of fame today 2/1/18. I was just making sure the territorial cup was safe and sound.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU third phase of build out is looking very nice!IMG_2473.jpg

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
smells of dog poop in here…where's @AlaskaGuy for a cleanup when ya need one?
:dhd:

Oregon_St_Smith_Football_171059-780x551.jpg

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friday Five: College football teams that will receive the most offseason hype

3. Washington: Look around the Pac-12 right now. USC lost its biggest stars on offense. Stanford won the North last year, but it was just a 9-5 team. Oregon has a new coach for the second time in two years. Chip Kelly is at UCLA, but there's work to be done there. And then there's Washington -- a team that gets both Jake Browning and Myles Gaskin back on offense as well as most of its defense.

The schedule is a bear -- starting with Auburn -- and the Huskies will have to face Oregon, UCLA, Utah and Washington State all on the road in 2018, but they may be the most talented team in the Pac-12 next year. They also have one of the best coaches in the country in Chris Petersen. This is a team that's going to get CFP love during the offseason, and it's a team that just might get there for the second time in three years, too.

pLCMnD4.jpg

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW's class has a good chance to get better by LOI day, but so does USC's and I'd still expect them to end up on top of the Pac next Wednesday. I think they are in for a few solid guys waiting for that day.

Speaking of that, I can recall what LOI day used to be like, but now with the early signing and so many classes already completed or mostly there this one's going to be a lot less interesting despite the attention seeking whores that hold out making their decision until some public display that want that day to still mean something major.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU FOCKERS BETTER REMEMBER YOUR PCC HISTORY COTDAMIT!

i'll only say it once…this year.

Pacific Coast Conference[edit]
Main article: Pacific Coast Conference
The roots of the Pac-12 Conference go back to December 2, 1915, when the Pacific Coast Conference (PCC) was founded at a meeting at the Imperial Hotel in Portland, Oregon.[58] Charter members were the University of California (now University of California, Berkeley), University of Washington, University of Oregon, and Oregon Agricultural College (now Oregon State University). The PCC began play in 1916.

One year later, Washington State College (now Washington State University) joined the league, followed by Stanford University in 1918.

In 1922, the PCC expanded to eight teams with the admission of USC and Idaho. Montana joined the Conference in 1924, and in 1928, the PCC grew to 10 members with the addition of UCLA.

For many years, the conference split into two divisions for basketball and baseball – a Southern Division comprising the four California schools and a Northern Division comprising the six schools in the Pacific Northwest.

In 1950, Montana departed to join the Mountain States Conference. The PCC continued as a nine-team league through June 1959.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pac-12 stock report: Super Bowl rosters, Hurley's contract and Coliseum naming rights

Rising: Washington recruiting.

Silly us. We thought the Huskies had everything wrapped up in December. Turns out, Chris ‘No Drama’ Petersen isn’t quite finished.

Consider two recent developments:

The first came late last week, when Concord De La Salle’s Tuli Letuligasenoa, one of the top defensive tackle prospects in the west and a USC commit, announced he would visit UW.

The second came Wednesday, when Julius Irvin, a 4-star cornerback from Anaheim, picked the Huskies over USC and Arkansas … err, make that Alabama.

Washington over USC and Alabama.

The Huskies’ 20-player class currently stands No. 2 in the conference and No. 12 in the nation. And it will get even better if Letuligasenoa signs next week.

12022016-UWBuffsAddsNew-016-1020x680.jpg

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW's class has a good chance to get better by LOI day, but so does USC's and I'd still expect them to end up on top of the Pac next Wednesday. I think they are in for a few solid guys waiting for that day.

Speaking of that, I can recall what LOI day used to be like, but now with the early signing and so many classes already completed or mostly there this one's going to be a lot less interesting despite the attention seeking whores that hold out making their decision until some public display that want that day to still mean something major.

USC is #1 on Rivals and #3 on 247 nationally when you go by star average. With only 14 signed right now it looks likes a busy day for USCs recruiters on LOI day. It can be a really good day or a scramble if who they think is coming doesn't sign and they end up sending a late offer or telling someone yes you do have room so can you reconsider. UW has a full shopping cart but might try and sneak in another player or two on what looks like a really nice class and will need to really think about how much they really like that last QB on the roster.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC is #1 on Rivals and #3 on 247 nationally when you go by star average. With only 14 signed right now it looks likes a busy day for USCs recruiters on LOI day. It can be a really good day or a scramble if who they think is coming doesn't sign and they end up sending a late offer or telling someone yes you do have room so can you reconsider. UW has a full shopping cart but might try and sneak in another player or two on what looks like a really nice class and will need to really think about how much they really like that last QB on the roster.
Even as it stands this is the highest class in 20 years and there is no doubt Petersen is starting to draw higher level recruits each class. Exciting times for our base to be sure. Still, just as it was through most of the James years, USC still brings in the big boys like no other on the west coast.

It's going to be fun over the next few years to see Petersen's staff can coach his lessor classes better than Helton and his. And oh by the way Shaw is still making waves and there to make us both miserable every chance he can get.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even as it stands this is the highest class in 20 years and there is no doubt Petersen is starting to draw higher level recruits each class. Exciting times for our base to be sure. Still, just as it was through most of the James years, USC still brings in the big boys like no other on the west coast.

It's going to be fun over the next few years to see Petersen's staff can coach his lessor classes better than Helton and his. And oh by the way Shaw is still making waves and there to make us both miserable every chance he can get.

Yeah, Shaw gets those big boys on the O and D lines and it feels like he gets every athletic 6'7 TE/Wr