• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our playoffs start next week......

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well right now you guys are in with a win next week it and can't be taken away,,,,,if you guys hold on that will make 3 teams from 1 division,when was the last time that happened,,,good luck next week I hope you guys make

GTFO.

Gypsumstack

Hoopla Cash
$ 945.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, if the Bengals were to get into the playoffs, they could be quite the surprise if things fall the right way.

Round 1: I have no doubt at all that anyone can beat the Texans right now. We should have beat them, and that big win against us seems to be Houston's peak. Since then they have fallen apart.

Round 2: New England will score points, but so will the Bengals. The Pats defense can't stop anyone. I could see AJ Green blowing up in this game. The one thing the Bengals have is a defense that can get pressure on Brady and can make a stop when they have to. It sure as shit won't be easy, but it's not outside the realm of possibility that the Bengals pull off the upset in Foxboro.

AFC Championship game: Round 3 against the Steelers. While I hold no belief that the Bengals are a better team than Pittsburgh right now, it is extremely hard to beat a team 3 times in one season. The Steelers did just that last year, it's asking a bit much for them to do it again, and possibly do it two weeks in a row.

The Superbowl would basically be the same scenario as the Pats game because it will most likely either be the Packers or the Saints...two teams that will score, but will also allow points in bunches. Shitty coaching aside, I have faith in this offense to put up points if need be.

You hear that? As long as the Bengals can actually get to the dance, I'm on the Superbowl champ's bandwagon going full steam ahead.

And also...I'm drunk.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You know, if the Bengals were to get into the playoffs, they could be quite the surprise if things fall the right way.

Round 1: I have no doubt at all that anyone can beat the Texans right now. We should have beat them, and that big win against us seems to be Houston's peak. Since then they have fallen apart.

Round 2: New England will score points, but so will the Bengals. The Pats defense can't stop anyone. I could see AJ Green blowing up in this game. The one thing the Bengals have is a defense that can get pressure on Brady and can make a stop when they have to. It sure as shit won't be easy, but it's not outside the realm of possibility that the Bengals pull off the upset in Foxboro.

AFC Championship game: Round 3 against the Steelers. While I hold no belief that the Bengals are a better team than Pittsburgh right now, it is extremely hard to beat a team 3 times in one season. The Steelers did just that last year, it's asking a bit much for them to do it again, and possibly do it two weeks in a row.

The Superbowl would basically be the same scenario as the Pats game because it will most likely either be the Packers or the Saints...two teams that will score, but will also allow points in bunches. Shitty coaching aside, I have faith in this offense to put up points if need be.

You hear that? As long as the Bengals can actually get to the dance, I'm on the Superbowl champ's bandwagon going full steam ahead.

And also...I'm drunk.

I won't believe this until I see it.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And also...I'm drunk.

Whatever it takes to get you on board......who dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gypsumstack

Hoopla Cash
$ 945.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even Marvin Lewis can't be dumb enough to try and play the ball control game against the Pats, and when he has let the leash off the offense, they have come through. We won't go up by more than two scores against New England, so he'll have no excuse to let off the gas.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even Marvin Lewis can't be dumb enough to try and play the ball control game against the Pats, and when he has let the leash off the offense, they have come through. We won't go up by more than two scores against New England, so he'll have no excuse to let off the gas.

It's not that Marv is dumb enough, it's clear from looking at his eyes he doesn't think he can win here. He's lost his fire.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not that Marv is dumb enough, it's clear from looking at his eyes he doesn't think he can win here. He's lost his fire.

I'm actually not sure I can read Marv at all anymore. It seemed clear to me last year that he was trying to get out of Cincinnati. He didn't sign an extension after the 2009 division championship, didn't want to negotiate during the season, seemed disinterested in the poor effort his players put out on the field and was pretty much all but gone..... Then the guy, inexplicably comes back on a shitty 2 year deal with nothing more than cosmetic changes to the franchise. This, when he could have easily grabbed a network job and found himself in a better situation within 1 or 2 seasons. Look at the 2012 offseason for example. There will be 6-8 jobs at a minimum open and there aren't that many 'hot' coordinators. HC retreads will be in a great place to get back on the sidelines.

My only explanation for Marv's decisions is that he is delusional enough to believe he could win here and he can't give up. There is really no other explanation.

Skinnyfats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many of us thought the Bengals would be in this spot in week 17 this season? How many times did Kramer call Dalton Kitna? haha

Just happy the team has played much better than expected. Young team it will get better.

If Zimmer can get Flunko to play like he normally plays vs the Bengals. The Defense was on fire yesterday.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense couldn't do anything about the 16 points we gave up to arizona in one quarter. At that pace, the Bengals should have lost the game 64-0 to Arizona. What the Bengals have in talent they make up for in lack of effort.