• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Winter Is Coming | Game of Thrones Discussion Thread

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its out there as a rumour and i saw esquire did a story on it ... but ...

is Sansa really gonna turn heel ?

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its out there as a rumour and i saw esquire did a story on it ... but ...

is Sansa really gonna turn heel ?

I think Littlefinger will try and stir up shit between her and Jon, but no, I don't see her going heel.

And if she did, Arya might come back and give her some payback for being such a bitchy older sister.:nod:

It would be really cool if Little Bear (Lyanna Mormont) and Arya become BFFs

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My questions and comments.

What was the purpose of luring Pycelle to the lab to be killed? I know he and Cersei didnt get along but was their a significance to taking him there? Who is going to pay the prostitute?

What was the purpose of leading Lancel down there? Didn't that jeopardize their entire plan?

Also why would Arya's voice be different just because she had a different face on? Everyone knows that when you put a face on it doesn't change your voice. Pretty stupid.

Really good finale to a excellent season.

I really don't think Lancel was intentionally lured down there. I think he chose to follow that kid. Of course with that in mind, why was the kid up at the Sept and decide to run down there to light the fuse at that moment? Seems like a bit of a plot hole, but just a minor one. If he was intentionally luring him down there then there'd be even more plot holes, like how did he know Lancel was going to come out of the Sept at that point in time and decide to follow him, and how it would not only risk messing up the entire plan as you say but that kid would be risking getting blown up as Lancel did if things go wrong?

As for Pycelle, that seemed a bit strange for a few reasons. Why not just have him goto the Sept with the rest of them? I know Maesters tend not to be very religious but figured he'd at least attend the trials. He seems to be aligned with Kevan who was there. Also how fucking dumb is he? One of Varys' little birds (some homeless kid), now working for Qyburn, tell him the King wants to meet with him down in some dark basement? And that just happens to be around the time Loras and Cersei's trials are about to begin? Hmmm seems legit. :L

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't think Lancel was intentionally lured down there. I think he chose to follow that kid. Of course with that in mind, why was the kid up at the Sept and decide to run down there to light the fuse at that moment? Seems like a bit of a plot hole, but just a minor one. If he was intentionally luring him down there then there'd be even more plot holes, like how did he know Lancel was going to come out of the Sept at that point in time and decide to follow him, and how it would not only risk messing up the entire plan as you say but that kid would be risking getting blown up as Lancel did if things go wrong?

As for Pycelle, that seemed a bit strange for a few reasons. Why not just have him goto the Sept with the rest of them? I know Maesters tend not to be very religious but figured he'd at least attend the trials. He seems to be aligned with Kevan who was there. Also how fucking dumb is he? One of Varys' little birds (some homeless kid), now working for Qyburn, tell him the King wants to meet with him down in some dark basement? And that just happens to be around the time Loras and Cersei's trials are about to begin? Hmmm seems legit. :L

Pycelle left his brain with the young "lady" in the previous scene. :nod:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... I really don't want to wait a year for more GoT. It's hard to believe there's only two (shortened) seasons left.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a long wait for Season 7, but as a Leafs fan, I am intimately familiar with long waits . . .

Just rewatched Season 1 Episode 10 and the similarities to Season 6 Episode 10 are quite striking. I wonder if the Season 1 episodes gives us some clues as to what will transpire in Season 7 ?

/yeah, I am looking at YOU Sansa.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angela Lansbury Cast for GoT Season 7

According to a German newspaper, Lansbury, 90, will be in two episodes this coming season.

I hope she reprises her Jessica Fletcher role. She can solve the "who killed Joffrey" mystery, and clear Tyrion's name !

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

According to a German newspaper, Lansbury, 90, will be in two episodes this coming season.

I hope she reprises her Jessica Fletcher role. She can solve the "who killed Joffrey" mystery, and clear Tyrion's name !

those fucking assholes are probably going to make her the "real" version of one of the hot broads, like they did with the redhead when she took her magic necklace off. Fuck them.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She will probably be the wight queen...

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
those fucking assholes are probably going to make her the "real" version of one of the hot broads, like they did with the redhead when she took her magic necklace off. Fuck them.

She will probably be the wight queen...

If they show Angela Lansbury naked, I will puke.

I am hoping she is Grandma Tyrell's baby sister or something.