• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: What are your hobbies

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice. I'm not sure why I never picked up an SG :o
figured i had the bases covered with LP / tele / strat / gretsch, and the rest were mainly impulse buys.

I'd say so. But the next guitar I buy will have to be after I pay off my tuition, so atleast 5 years or so. :( or I could just marry a rich girl :rolleyes:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what are offline message boards??

Bathroom walls.

I play hockey and I fornicate, cuz those are the two most fun things to do in cold weather.

I like all cars, and have about 10,000 of the little ones (Hot Wheels and Matchbox), and am currently in the market for 1 big one. I want to restore a Porsche 928 or mid 70's 911.

I play golf, if that's what you want to call it.
I am a cyclist who is not too snobby to ride on a BMX track occasionally. I'll ride any discipline including unicycles.
I write, and like music but can't play to save my life. I am a fair cook.
And, I buy hard drives and computers at yard sales and off craigslist so I can recover all the deleted files. This often leads to lots of pr0n.

Maybe I shouldn't have said that last one...

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hockey (duh), other sports, music (I play a mean CD player/mp3 player/Windows Media Player playlist), concerts (seeing the band in my avatar on the 28th), movies, spending time with friends and family, reading, puzzles, an occasional video game.

I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting, but that's some of my interests.

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Bathroom walls.

I play hockey and I fornicate, cuz those are the two most fun things to do in cold weather.

I like all cars, and have about 10,000 of the little ones (Hot Wheels and Matchbox), and am currently in the market for 1 big one. I want to restore a Porsche 928 or mid 70's 911.

I play golf, if that's what you want to call it.
I am a cyclist who is not too snobby to ride on a BMX track occasionally. I'll ride any discipline including unicycles.
I write, and like music but can't play to save my life. I am a fair cook.
And, I buy hard drives and computers at yard sales and off craigslist so I can recover all the deleted files. This often leads to lots of pr0n.

Maybe I shouldn't have said that last one...

hmmm. Where are you located? My father has 3 vintage Porsche's..2 928's with 5 litre V8s. One is a 78 and the other an 82 or 83. I don't think he's looking to part with the 911s. It's got a twin intercooled turbo 6 cylinder, pushing close to 500 horse power.

I do think he'd part with one or both of the 928s.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I like all cars, and have about 10,000 of the little ones (Hot Wheels and Matchbox),

a) holy shit. that would be neat to see a pic of.

b) good thing you are a virus guru, too.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a) holy shit. that would be neat to see a pic of.

b) good thing you are a virus guru, too.

Once I finish the basement and display them, that is. Right now it looks more like a warehouse in a Toys R Us store :)

forty_three-albums-pictures-picture195-dscn1186.jpg

Roolz, I am in Ohio. I am being a little specific in what I want. Has to be an S and Tan Leather interior. Preferably already black exterior, but it is going to be painted anyway. Special bonus if it has the offset five spoke wheels. Let me know by PM if you think he's selling.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and also nailin' Slimpikins old lady....

BTW obviously I was joking in what was meant to be good fun, I hope I didnt go too far.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of playing lots of sports, I sing and write music. I've been in a few bands and once opened for REO Speedwagon. It's the coolest and lamest thing I ever did all at the same time. :)

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
BTW obviously I was joking in what was meant to be good fun, I hope I didnt go too far.

Slimpikins old lady told me you didn't go far enough!

if you know what I mean.
nudge nudge, wink wink, saynomore.

HonusWagner66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slimpikins old lady told me you didn't go far enough!

if you know what I mean.
nudge nudge, wink wink, saynomore.

Ahh... one of the quality internet posts that literally makes me "LOL"...

Bravo, good sir. Bravo...

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and also nailin' Slimpikins old lady....

Just leave the money on the nightstand on your way out.

And Puck, some people don't have the length to go too far, that's why they have to pay.:cool:

MM213

Медведей не кормить
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hiking, backpacking

Wish I could say playing guitar, but there is too much dust on my guitars - haven't touched them in months

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Violent masturbation to my favorite p0rno Lactating Biker Sluts.....with a little Kenny G in the background. Followed by a nice cup of "Sleepy Time" tea. Some say I'm quite meticulous (or that my pedantic ways know no bounds) with my "hobby". I just tell them that even if you are by yourself, I still believe in a thing called romance.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Violent masturbation to my favorite p0rno Lactating Biker Sluts.....with a little Kenny G in the background. Followed by a nice cup of "Sleepy Time" tea. Some say I'm quite meticulous (or that my pedantic ways know no bounds) with my "hobby". I just tell them that even if you are by yourself, I still believe in a thing called romance.

lol. that one gets a +rep

JustAsking

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Kickin' ass and stealin' girls....

Ah, I guess my hobbies include learning, thinking, camping/hiking, amateur archeology; a new hobby is paranormal investigation. Like my name is JustAsking.. I ask because I love learning new things. My old name if folks remember was TruthHunter. I read theories on all types of subjects, and develop my own. I write short stories/ screen plays/ manifestos ("The American Community" I have been working on for years, but I have been shying away from that, adapting many principles to a global manifesto, how to live in a world without borders) ... anything that makes me think I enjoy.

Am I nerd... sure. But it has gotten me pretty far in my life.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMFAO.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of playing lots of sports, I sing and write music. I've been in a few bands and once opened for REO Speedwagon. It's the coolest and lamest thing I ever did all at the same time. :)

I wouldn't call opening for REO Speedwagon lame. It's really pretty cool