• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: What are your hobbies

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it should be that I get Misses White in the Barn with the really long lead pipe?

Now that's just nasty.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you mean backyard? I think you want Miss Scarlet for that.

It's a Mansion. I'm sure they have a barn/stable somewhere on the premises.

And I pick Misses White because I associate her with Madeline Kahn. Sounds messed up, but it's better than it being Miley Cyrus or Lady Gaga.

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just wanted to get to know some of my fellow posters here a little better.

What hobbies do you have that you spend your money and time on?

I basically like anything outdoors related. I'm an avid fisherman, hunter, mt. biker, and appreciator of any and all outdoor activities.

I have a dirt bike and ATV, but am really leaning towards selling the dirt bike. I recently acquired a fairly new Mt. bike. I've taken my new and my old mt. bike to the shop, and asked for them to put the better parts from my old bike on my new one. I've neglected my Mt. bike for the past 10 years or so. I got into racing my dirt bike and found myself not riding my mt. bike at all anymore.

I've never been in better shape than when I used to Mt. bike few times a week. I'm hoping I can rekindle the relationship, and in turn get into better shape.

So the dirt bike is gone, and i now have this empty feeling in the pit of my stomach. Hand gun? AR 15. what do i do with this cash? part of it will be used on a shark hunting trip in early july, but i need something tangible to say this is my new toy I got with my dirt bike $.

BLOODWINGZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
let's not go overboard. I'm no John Carlson :D

oh yeah... this one was not home when the family portrait was taken.
IMG_5652.jpg

That one would be on my avatar.

I'm into fishing
Collecting & restoring vintage stereo equipment
Woodworking