• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: This is so freaking COOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jhwtdmhpbq001.jpg

Poor Emily. She looks like she needs consoling.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bar trivia team names have incorporated Phil Kessel each of the two weeks we've competed so far. This week's was Lord God Hot Dogs Phil Kessel, and we came in third. We were very close to first, too, just missed it by a couple points.

I'll be playing again in two weeks, and I'm willing to accept other Phil Kessel-centric team names if you're offering. (Phil Kessel's American Heroes has also already happened.)

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bar trivia team names have incorporated Phil Kessel each of the two weeks we've competed so far. This week's was Lord God Hot Dogs Phil Kessel, and we came in third. We were very close to first, too, just missed it by a couple points.

I'll be playing again in two weeks, and I'm willing to accept other Phil Kessel-centric team names if you're offering. (Phil Kessel's American Heroes has also already happened.)

The Dephilbrillators
Team Philarious
Kim Jong Phil and the Nukes
The Philionaires

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I love it! LOL

The Philonious Monks
The Philonious MonKessels

Status
Not open for further replies.