• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Coming Soon!

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming Soon!

A Feature Length - Peanuts movie........

Im both intrigued and frightened. its so hard to find the magic that peanuts has brought over the years. it can easily get screwed up.... we will see.

for now I give you this dance for this news.

c474cf040508fb59832292cf5c71e4a0.gif

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be good or bad, some stills from the new movie:

peanuts_all_grown_up_by_oyetoons-d3bk3eq.jpg

Grown-Up-Charlie-Brown-and-Snoopy-Peanuts-Comic.jpg

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
depends on the actors they hire

th_brianandStewiegriffinasSnoopy.jpg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally Saw X-Men: First Class. That was fantastic. love the cameo mid way thru

I loved that movie.

Also, the CW is going to put on a series called Arrow, which I can only imagine must be a Green Arrow series.

It's the CW, so it's going to suck, but I'll watch anyway. :D

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved that movie.

Also, the CW is going to put on a series called Arrow, which I can only imagine must be a Green Arrow series.

It's the CW, so it's going to suck, but I'll watch anyway. :D

we get Arrow here. it looks terrible. rich billionaire disappears on an island comes back a hero for the ages. Im sure it will have its moments but shows like this just dont do it for me. same as when they did the flash back in the 90s ooof....

there was a show called the hood or cape or something. very similar. it didnt last the season. I dont think this one will either. just not sure why they go with something like that.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we get Arrow here. it looks terrible. rich billionaire disappears on an island comes back a hero for the ages. Im sure it will have its moments but shows like this just dont do it for me. same as when they did the flash back in the 90s ooof....

there was a show called the hood or cape or something. very similar. it didnt last the season. I dont think this one will either. just not sure why they go with something like that.

I watched one episode of the Cape. It was poorly done.

Green Arrow's not a bad hero, and if done right the series could be good. I just don't think they'll get it right.

The Flash is another hero who, if done right, can be awesome. It's just that no one ever does it right.

The Justice League and Justice League Unlimited cartoons had some of the better DC hero portrayals I've ever seen. It kind of makes me want someone to do a series centered around the Question, but that's another hero it would be really easy to screw up.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is this actually about the green arrow? ok maybe I should check it more. Flash is a great character just not strong enough for me to make a movie out of. Superman is exactly the same for how they have poorly handled that character. should he not be a way bigger movie draw? I hope Man of Steel is all it should be.

I watched one episode of the Cape. It was poorly done.

Green Arrow's not a bad hero, and if done right the series could be good. I just don't think they'll get it right.

The Flash is another hero who, if done right, can be awesome. It's just that no one ever does it right.

The Justice League and Justice League Unlimited cartoons had some of the better DC hero portrayals I've ever seen. It kind of makes me want someone to do a series centered around the Question, but that's another hero it would be really easy to screw up.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Arrow's a billionaire super hero who shoots arrows. I'm making a leap of intuition.

yep seems to be true. interesting. DCs way of trying to get in some attention before attempting a Justice League?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep seems to be true. interesting. DCs way of trying to get in some attention before attempting a Justice League?

I'm hoping for that. I'm excited for that Superman movie. I'm hoping they get the Flash right. He's necessary for a good Justice League. Also, bring on the Martian Manhunter!

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping for that. I'm excited for that Superman movie. I'm hoping they get the Flash right. He's necessary for a good Justice League. Also, bring on the Martian Manhunter!

so is Green Lantern. I think when they make the next one. (the last one made enough money) they will be a lot more careful with it. it could be a wonderful franchise. hes a great character.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
looks fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im hearing great things of Judge Dredd. the new one of course :D...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so is Green Lantern. I think when they make the next one. (the last one made enough money) they will be a lot more careful with it. it could be a wonderful franchise. hes a great character.

I haven't seen the Green Lantern film yet, and I know it's awful, but I do want to see it just in case the next one is a true sequel and I need to know what happened in the first to get it.

I wish someone believed a Martian Manhunter movie could work, but it seems like no one does, and no one wants to take the chance.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen the Green Lantern film yet, and I know it's awful, but I do want to see it just in case the next one is a true sequel and I need to know what happened in the first to get it.

I wish someone believed a Martian Manhunter movie could work, but it seems like no one does, and no one wants to take the chance.

If Guardians of the Galaxy work. then so will Martian Manhunter. also I didnt think Lantern was AWFUL not great but not awful

guardians-of-the-galaxy-mov.jpg