• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Coming Soon!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun!

Walton Goggins is so good in everything
He's great, its cool how his presence comes through even in that makeup. If he is not the next James Bond, they are foolish.

I laughed at some of the cameos and guest stars. I wanted to make fun of Erik Estrada, but he looks fantastic.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not coming soon since it’s already on Netflix, but if anybody really hates themselves and would like a form of self punishment for two hours I suggest watching “The Bricklayer.”

Talk about a far fetched action movie. Aaron Eckhart survived the most outlandish situations over and over in this movie it was unbelievable.

I swear the one scene paid homage to Commando when Arnold hit the light pole. He and his passenger T-boned a van while traveling about 80 miles an hour, no seatbelts or airbags, and their bodies moved about 6 inches forward in their seats and he looked at her and said “are you OK?”

/I forgot this gem, an elevator falls to the ground and explodes. That’s right an explosion. Can anybody tell me what the fuck would be in an elevator that would cause a fiery explosion?

Last edited:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finished The Night Agent on Netflix. Good silly fun. The female lead is adorable.