• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I walsh you all would stop making all these puns. Most are over-don. This all really freys my bacon!

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hopeless pun-antics, here we go again :L

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess it's true then.

You can check out the Eagles songs but you can never leave?

i for one am shocked at this part

Should have told her to take it easy or else there was going to be a heartache tonight.

that guy really needed to check into the hotel california.

Life in the Fast Stab Lane?

Okay, you've taken it to the limit.

People sure are getting desperado with these...

Take it Easy now

I walsh you all would stop making all these puns. Most are over-don. This all really freys my bacon!

That is one Timothy B. Shit post there comeds :D

hqdefault.jpg

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Father who crashed car wearing prosthetic breasts at 160kmph while high on meth with 2 daughters in the back is jailed for 29 months
Half-naked Jonathan Harty, 31, was wearing nothing but fake breasts and a woman's shirt driving 'to buy toys for daughters from The Dollar Store'

He hit three cars in the incident on a Washington interstate in April
Police found nearly-full bottle of urine and a pair of ladies pants at his feet
His youngest daughter, 4, still has nightmares, family claim

This is Harty's third conviction for driving under the influence (DUI)

Read more: Washington father jailed for driving dangerously while high on meth with 2 daughters in back of car | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VANCOUVER - A warrant is out for the arrest of a restaurant co-owner who authorities allege observed or recorded people "in a place in which they could reasonably be expected to be nude."

Two former employees of the restaurant say they were told by a co-owner not charged in the matter that he discovered a USB-key-sized camera on Dec. 18, 2012 while cleaning around the toilet in the co-ed washroom used by patrons and staff of the now-closed upscale establishment.

Police and the Crown would not comment on the case.

The Crown alleges Allan Bosomworth observed or recorded people "in a place in which they could reasonably be expected to be nude, to expose their genital organs and, or anal region," according to the indictment and arrest warrant filed Sept. 13, 2013. The documents cite part of section 162 of the Criminal Code.

The alleged offence, which carries a prison sentence of up to five years but has not been proven in court, took place between Dec. 14, 2012 and Dec. 18, 2012, according to the court document.

During the busy Christmas party season, the only bathroom at Two Chefs And A Table, a popular, upscale, 28-seat restaurant on the edge of Vancouver's Downtown Eastside, would have been used by hundreds of guests. It was the only private space in the restaurant, and the place where staff routinely changed in and out of their uniforms before and after their shifts.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey guys ... who wants lunch ... my treat ... I know a great spot

The windows of the small white building are papered over and the doors barred shut. But the company continues to operate two other restaurants: Big Lou's Butcher Shop, one block south of the shuttered location, and Two Chefs in Richmond, where the company's catering kitchen is located.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry if already posted

And since so many of these incidents — like the guy who lays down in the middle of the street and gets run over around the 1:30 mark — seem to have been done on purpose, it wouldn't surprise me if that were the case. Insurance fraud is rampant in Russia, which is one of the many reasons so many drivers carry dash cams

Last edited by a moderator:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well not to be callous but um Karma

what a strange story first they start with her history of cruelty

A Kentucky woman with a history of animal cruelty convictions is believed to have been eaten by dozens of malnourished wolf-dogs she kept on her property.

then they finish with a note about her wanting to save them all.

"I think it was just one lady that really wanted to save them all," animal control officer Tracey Ward told WFIE TV.

again if cruelty is a long history of her then karma.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.