• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon: Most overrated Elite program in College Football History.

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is a Bama fan pointing to Oregon losing to Ohio State? Didn't make it to the big show so you have to try to minimize another teams efforts? Reminds me of the Superbowl ass whoopin the Utes gave the tide and the claim was "they weren't motivated to be there?"

There are a lot of great Bama fans. The OP is the sour version.

Um, because Alabama has made it to the big show and left with a crystal ball. Has Oregon ever won it all? No. So, I would be sour if my team never made it or made it and never won it.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, because Alabama has made it to the big show and left with a crystal ball. Has Oregon ever won it all? No. So, I would be sour if my team never made it or made it and never won it.

Obviously it's true that Oregon has not put a National Championship trophy in the case. But the Seniors on this years team played in a BCS Championship game and a National Championship game. Won 2 PAC Championships, won 2 Rose Bowls, a Fiesta Bowl and an Alamo Bowl. There is a ton of Seniors would have loved to have those accomplishments. Recruiting is getting stronger, looking forward to what the future brings.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is a Bama fan pointing to Oregon losing to Ohio State? Didn't make it to the big show so you have to try to minimize another teams efforts? Reminds me of the Superbowl ass whoopin the Utes gave the tide and the claim was "they weren't motivated to be there?"

There are a lot of great Bama fans. The OP is the sour version.

Bro, check his username. It's bittersweet.