• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon: Most overrated Elite program in College Football History.

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon has to be the most winningest program in the last decade to never win a national title. Why?Let's be real, Oregon is the elite program of being the running up. 2nd place is this school's middle name. Get use to it Oregon fans because I doubt anything changes soon. They might look like a powerhouse, but Oregon is no where close to being on Alabama, Ohio State, and even Oklahoma's level.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they have to be best at something so...

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC is off probation and can field the full 85 scholarships with its #2 ranked recruiting class...

I fear Oregon might have blown their window of opportunity.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon has to be the most winningest program in the last decade to never win a national title. Why?Let's be real, Oregon is the elite program of being the running up. 2nd place is this school's middle name. Get use to it Oregon fans because I doubt anything changes soon. They might look like a powerhouse, but Oregon is no where close to being on Alabama, Ohio State, and even Oklahoma's level.

image.png

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon stinks. Gimmick BS. Pussy ass football. I loved them crying when Mariotta got hurt. Boo Hoo.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Florida State's level?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC is off probation and can field the full 85 scholarships with its #2 ranked recruiting class...

I fear Oregon might have blown their window of opportunity.

With the Nike money, I think they'll hang around as a contender. People have been saying for years that Oregon would disappear, but they just keep hanging around.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you beat a team by 40, then go out and lose by 22 to a team with their 3rd string QB? Tell me this team isn't a College Football fraud.

Stop with your BS, man. Its football.

Ohio State was just better tonight. Shit happens. Don't believe we should have beat Bama and don't think we could do it again. Just worked out for us.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OREGON is tough to categorize

They win a ton of games and maul teams. That is impressive and worth respecting.

But, they seem to be completely vulnerable to a POWER team every year like Stanford.

Luckily for Oregon, they don't face too many POWER teams. But, they lose everytime they play one.

Until they figure out how to deal with that fatal flaw in the system, it might never happen for them.

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida State's level?

If I were to list teams by the amount of respect they receive in the CFB world, it would look sort of like this. Oregon isn't THAT program. They still have a long ways to go.

Ohio State
Alabama
Florida State
Oklahoma
LSU

------------
Oregon

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ohio State was just better tonight. Shit happens. Don't believe we should have beat Bama and don't think we could do it again. Just worked out for us.

What a load of complete bullshit! Are you running for Congress?

Ohio State was HEAD AND SHOULDERS the best team in the country and it isn't even close. Some kind of fan you are....you make me sick.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State was HEAD AND SHOULDERS the best team in the country

Better than TCU? That is tough to say... They never played and only played one team (Minnesota) in common which is a small sample size.

Better than Va Tech? Probably, but the Hokies might disagree.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon been a big benefactor of a down Pac 12 over the past several years. USC-probation. UCLA has sucked until Mora. Oregon St is so up and down but usually just avg or down. Washington been down. Arizona and Arizona St are teams that are decent every few years.(exception this year) Colorado? next! Washington St.? next! Utah-maybe finally adjusting to conference? Stanford good but looks like they are headed back to where they were before Harbaugh-avg. Plus the years they were good they beat Oregon. Oregon got beat worse than score against LSU few years back, Look under the surface you can kind of see the answer!

What teams in Pac 12 can challenge them last several years? Not many opportunities for losses but Oregon always finds one. Just saying...

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're part of a rare breed of reasonable fans who understand the nature of sports. The beautiful thing about sports is that no one really knows what's going to happen. Congrats to Ohio State, the first true College Football Champion.

DetroitFan*

HAS NO FRIENDS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is how we need to settle everything: 128 Team Playoff!

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mariotta crying like a little girl.....I love it!

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ohio State was HEAD AND SHOULDERS the best team in the country and it isn't even close. Some kind of fan you are....you make me sick.

who-the-fuck-2kunar.jpg

Grow the fuck up!

:suds:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He prefers to win with class, unlike you.

A case could be made that with a break or two in the second half Bama coulda won that game. Only 7 points separated the two teams when the dust settled. Win like you have been there before, Mookie apparently has been, maybe you havent but try to act like you have.