• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon: Most overrated Elite program in College Football History.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a load of complete bullshit! Are you running for Congress?

Ohio State was HEAD AND SHOULDERS the best team in the country and it isn't even close. Some kind of fan you are....you make me sick.

Funny how your own fan base thinks your a dipshit! :pound:

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not acting like anything. Those guys trashed me for days. I demand retribution. If you can't take it then don't dish it.

CONGRATS to the Bucks and MOST of their fans, they are a hell of a team!

A very deserved win!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon stinks. Gimmick BS. Pussy ass football. I loved them crying when Mariotta got hurt. Boo Hoo.

Dammit man stop acting like such a jackass & enjoy the special season Ohio State just finished. Oregon is a damn good football program.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OREGON is tough to categorize

They win a ton of games and maul teams. That is impressive and worth respecting.

But, they seem to be completely vulnerable to a POWER team every year like Stanford.

Luckily for Oregon, they don't face too many POWER teams. But, they lose everytime they play one.

Until they figure out how to deal with that fatal flaw in the system, it might never happen for them.

They beat Stanford this year and a Power team in Michigan State also. in fact if you look over the last few years their record is pretty much break even against these kinds of teams if not even on the plus side.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They beat Stanford this year and a Power team in Michigan State also. in fact if you look over the last few years their record is pretty much break even against these kinds of teams if not even on the plus side.

Stanford didn't finish the season ranked this year and MSU isn't as much of a power team as you think. They played 3 good schools this year in Oregon, tOSU and Baylor and their defense was mauled mercilessly.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford didn't finish the season ranked this year and MSU isn't as much of a power team as you think. They played 3 good schools this year in Oregon, tOSU and Baylor and their defense was mauled mercilessly.

Stanford Defense #3 total #7 against the run #8 againts the pass #2 Scoring Def
MSU Defense #8 total #1 against the run bad pass d #22 scoring def

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to tOSU, clearly the better team. I am humbled and honored to be a Duck fan, and I will be right there again next year. Congrats again to the Buckeyes, and the fans.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon has to be the most winningest program in the last decade to never win a national title. Why?Let's be real, Oregon is the elite program of being the running up. 2nd place is this school's middle name. Get use to it Oregon fans because I doubt anything changes soon. They might look like a powerhouse, but Oregon is no where close to being on Alabama, Ohio State, and even Oklahoma's level.

I, as a Ducks fan, understand where you're going here. And to a certain degree, I agree. But only HISTORY has Oklahoma in that category, maybe early 2000's. But really as of LATELY, they aren't on Bama or OSU's level.

TCU and Baylor have had more success than Oklahoma has had lately.

And if you're gonna throw Oklahoma in that group, you NEED to put USC there, too. As much as that pains me to say, they DOMINATED before being sanctioned. I think they're on their way back up as well.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I, as a Ducks fan, understand where you're going here. And to a certain degree, I agree. But only HISTORY has Oklahoma in that category, maybe early 2000's. But really as of LATELY, they aren't on Bama or OSU's level.

TCU and Baylor have had more success than Oklahoma has had lately.

And if you're gonna throw Oklahoma in that group, you NEED to put USC there, too. As much as that pains me to say, they DOMINATED before being sanctioned. I think they're on their way back up as well.

USC doesn't even have a BCS national championship.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did Baylor win the 2015 Cotton Bowl?:noidea: I can't remember!:scratch:

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you still use the excuse why Oregon sucks because they lost to a 3rd string QB, which is the SAME one your team lost too

Out of everything in this thread, all you can focus on is third string QB?

fla-TIGER

LSU 2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 966.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always followed Oregon and been happy for their success out west.
Sure they are good, but why elite? They have never won a BCS trophy.
and to think, all that Nike money and what do they have to show for it?

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is a Bama fan pointing to Oregon losing to Ohio State? Didn't make it to the big show so you have to try to minimize another teams efforts? Reminds me of the Superbowl ass whoopin the Utes gave the tide and the claim was "they weren't motivated to be there?"

There are a lot of great Bama fans. The OP is the sour version.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will make no outlandish comments of the sort and i am sure that the book marks will be place on this comment of yours.

Sadly you are what gives fanbases bad names. We all have fans like you, but I have seen more than my fair share get pummeled for comments like yours as well. Act like you have some class and win with grace, not like an ass.

:agree:

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is a Bama fan pointing to Oregon losing to Ohio State? Didn't make it to the big show so you have to try to minimize another teams efforts? Reminds me of the Sugarbowl ass whoopin the Utes gave the tide and the claim was "they weren't motivated to be there?"

There are a lot of great Bama fans. The OP is the sour version.

Auto-Correct...

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop with your BS, man. Its football.

Ohio State was just better tonight. Shit happens. Don't believe we should have beat Bama and don't think we could do it again. Just worked out for us.

Yet another classy Buck fan! Congrats man! :suds:

I'll be honest, not an Urban Meyer fan, at all. But one thing's for sure, he can sure coach the shit out of some football!