• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon: Most overrated Elite program in College Football History.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who-the-fuck-2kunar.jpg

Grow the fuck up!

:suds:

I think he jumped on the bandwagon when OSU was selected for the playoff. Don't remember him posting much about OSU before that.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He prefers to win with class, unlike you.

A case could be made that with a break or two in the second half Bama coulda won that game. Only 7 points separated the two teams when the dust settled. Win like you have been there before, Mookie apparently has been, maybe you havent but try to act like you have.

Bama was never in that game in the 2nd half. You were dominated.

Oregon was flat out embarrassed.

It has nothing to do with "class." This isn't 7 year old soccer. This is Big Time, grown up, American football. Oregon is a bunch of sissies ad they deserved exactly what they got.

Guess what? Ohio State will be in this game next year too. Will your team?

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he jumped on the bandwagon when OSU was selected for the playoff. Don't remember him posting much about OSU before that.

Might wanna go back and see the game threads. Go ahead. Go back and see them. Look them up!

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama was never in that game in the 2nd half. You were dominated.

Oregon was flat out embarrassed.

It has nothing to do with "class." This isn't 7 year old soccer. This is Big Time, grown up, American football. Oregon is a bunch of sissies ad they deserved exactly what they got.

Guess what? Ohio State will be in this game next year too. Will your team?

I will make no outlandish comments of the sort and i am sure that the book marks will be place on this comment of yours.

Sadly you are what gives fanbases bad names. We all have fans like you, but I have seen more than my fair share get pummeled for comments like yours as well. Act like you have some class and win with grace, not like an ass.

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might wanna go back and see the game threads. Go ahead. Go back and see them. Look them up!

You're the reason why I believe in parallel dimensions. See, what if you were the version of OD that never became a Ducks fan but instead grew up watching the Buckeyes?

I believe...

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon has to be the most winningest program in the last decade to never win a national title. Why?Let's be real, Oregon is the elite program of being the running up. 2nd place is this school's middle name. Get use to it Oregon fans because I doubt anything changes soon. They might look like a powerhouse, but Oregon is no where close to being on Alabama, Ohio State, and even Oklahoma's level.

To be fair, they'll probably finish 3rd...

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will make no outlandish comments of the sort and i am sure that the book marks will be place on this comment of yours.

Sadly you are what gives fanbases bad names. We all have fans like you, but I have seen more than my fair share get pummeled for comments like yours as well. Act like you have some class and win with grace, not like an ass.

I believe you're taking this waaaay too seriously, kid.

They talked shit. They need to come on here and take their lumps. Fair is fair. Man up!

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe you're taking this waaaay too seriously, kid.

They talked shit. They need to come on here and take their lumps. Fair is fair. Man up!

And they will tomorrow, but tonight, act like you've been there and get them head to head tomorrow. It will wait I am sure.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the reason why I believe in parallel dimensions. See, what if you were the version of OD that never became a Ducks fan but instead grew up watching the Buckeyes?

I believe...

I'm not a tree hugging hippie, though. Place me in the midwest too. I also don't get high. I also have a successful business of my own.

No, there's probably not much in common.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry, but I agree with Kramer on this. 4 turnovers to 0 and still beat them 42 to 20. It really wasn't that close of a game. Now, the game against Bama was much harder and closer. I have no problem saying at this point that OSU and BAMA are quite a bit ahead of the rest of the field.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they will tomorrow, but tonight, act like you've been there and get them head to head tomorrow. It will wait I am sure.

I have been there before. Multiple times.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a load of complete bullshit! Are you running for Congress?

Ohio State was HEAD AND SHOULDERS the best team in the country and it isn't even close. Some kind of fan you are....you make me sick.

Dude... just stop... act like you've been there before... I'd like to enjoy this board without reading about how shit buckeye fans are...

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, they'll probably finish 3rd...

You're probably right... and next year I don't see Oregon in the top 5. They lose key talent and have to travel to Mich St. who will be good next year. Also, I think Oregon will have to play USC next year as well.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can we relegate this asshat to the toilet bowl?

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude... just stop... act like you've been there before... I'd like to enjoy this board without reading about how shit buckeye fans are...

I'm not acting like anything. Those guys trashed me for days. I demand retribution. If you can't take it then don't dish it.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a load of complete bullshit! Are you running for Congress?

Ohio State was HEAD AND SHOULDERS the best team in the country and it isn't even close. Some kind of fan you are....you make me sick.

:L

Go root for the fuggin Bearcats ... bandwagoner. Good gawwwwd. You look/sound more ridiculous each time you swing from tOSU nuts.

If you're such a Buckeyes fan ... oh .... nevermind.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Go root for the fuggin Bearcats ... bandwagoner. Good gawwwwd. You look/sound more ridiculous each time you swing from tOSU nuts.

If you're such a Buckeyes fan ... oh .... nevermind.

I root for all the Ohio teams, Craig. If they gave me more than 3 slots I'd put them on there too.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's not a real Buckeye fan, so don't worry about it.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon has to be the most winningest program in the last decade to never win a national title. Why?Let's be real, Oregon is the elite program of being the running up. 2nd place is this school's middle name. Get use to it Oregon fans because I doubt anything changes soon. They might look like a powerhouse, but Oregon is no where close to being on Alabama, Ohio State, and even Oklahoma's level.

To be fair Oregon had a harder first round matchup than OSU