• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Order game vs WK?

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think I remember hearing that week1 game is going to be offered by Fox Sports PPV....Which from past years I remember Comcast does not offer and if you live out of the state of Nebraska and have Comcast your are screwed and do not even get a chance to order the game..Anyone know if this has changed?

I have had such issues with Comcast and Nebraska games...I live out here on the West Coast and on SEVERAL occassions I have actually called Comcast and ABC to bitch them out for airing a stupid UCLA vs San Jose St. game over Nebraska vs texa$ or Nebraska vs Oklahoma...No joke, because of "local coverage" we out West usually get BS games like UCLA vs San Jose St over a Nebraska vs Oklahoma game.

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
...Crap that I do not have...Comcast is missing out on a major market..I'm willing to fork over $30 to watch a game, much like ESPN gameplan fucks me in the ass every saturday........Can NOT WAIT till I can have the Big10 network!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I remember hearing that week1 game is going to be offered by Fox Sports PPV....Which from past years I remember Comcast does not offer and if you live out of the state of Nebraska and have Comcast your are screwed and do not even get a chance to order the game..Anyone know if this has changed?

I have had such issues with Comcast and Nebraska games...I live out here on the West Coast and on SEVERAL occassions I have actually called Comcast and ABC to bitch them out for airing a stupid UCLA vs San Jose St. game over Nebraska vs texa$ or Nebraska vs Oklahoma...No joke, because of "local coverage" we out West usually get BS games like UCLA vs San Jose St over a Nebraska vs Oklahoma game.

Are you in California?

Nebraska Cornhuskers Football Watch Site Directory for California-- HuskerPedia™

Nearly every state has Nebraska bars. Get in touch with the local alumni club and they can tell you which bars carry the NU games.
Oregonians for Nebraska - University of Nebraska Alumni and Friends in Oregon and Washington

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
last year i tried to broadcast the games on justin.tv

and got booted of the site because i was broadcasting pay per view games
and they check that shit i guess

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you in California?

Nebraska Cornhuskers Football Watch Site Directory for California-- HuskerPedia™

Nearly every state has Nebraska bars. Get in touch with the local alumni club and they can tell you which bars carry the NU games.
Oregonians for Nebraska - University of Nebraska Alumni and Friends in Oregon and Washington

I can assure you Arkansas does not, and there are very few bars close to the house because of this dry county bullshit, and that's a whole book I could comment on about that. Ca should have quite a few, there were several around town when I lived in Phoenix.

One of the places I do frequent has the CFB package thing but I doubt they can get it with their deal it being a pay per view game. So like normal I get to tune in the internet radio

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last year i tried to broadcast the games on justin.tv

and got booted of the site because i was broadcasting pay per view games
and they check that shit i guess

2qd4d5g.gif

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can assure you Arkansas does not, and there are very few bars close to the house because of this dry county bullshit, and that's a whole book I could comment on about that. Ca should have quite a few, there were several around town when I lived in Phoenix.

One of the places I do frequent has the CFB package thing but I doubt they can get it with their deal it being a pay per view game. So like normal I get to tune in the internet radio

The Fox and Hound
2800 Lakewood Village Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72116
501-753-8300

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCK HUSKERPEDIA--- DON'T GO TO THAT FUCKING PLACE.................
Bunch of capitalist punks......

Nebraska Cornhuskers Football Watch Site Nationwide Directory -- HuskerMax™

+1..sounds like they fucked David Max from what I read.

Landon - have you tried to post on Free Live Sports Streams on your PC, Live Football Stream, Live MLB, Live NBA, Live NHL and more... they probably check that shit too but I can watch every NFL game there. Going to try it for some college football this year.

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I can't go to bars to watch the game because I get too involved in the game and it can be embarassing if seen in public...It's a roller coaster ride that I like to keep within the comfort of my home.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't go to bars to watch the game because I get too involved in the game and it can be embarassing if seen in public...It's a roller coaster ride that I like to keep within the comfort of my home.

Dont worry about it. here in Houston, the Alumni group breaks out a lighted 8 foot blow up of lil red. We all go crazy..its a blast.

Stray35

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know exaclty what you mean!!! My 4yr old daughter was always saying "Daddy it's not nice to hit...you shouldn't tell them to hit someone", and "Daddy what happend??", and "Daddy we don't say that word, we say goodness!" and the list goes on. :)

HuskerFan8807

HUGE member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
stray 35, i used to get that from my niece when my brother was around for the games, "uncle pudge! thats not allowed, you need to put a quarter in the swear jar!"

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee vs UT-Martin will be PPV. Which sucks! First game on PPV? BOOOOOOOO!!!

HuskerFan8807

HUGE member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i think this is like the what fifth year in a row that our first game has been ppv??