• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Opening Day: Indians @ Mariners 3/29/18 - 4/1/18

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pfff... thats smart
Yeah, Ichiro starts Thursday and Motter goes to T-town. Now tell me, from a strictly wanting to have a winning team, would you pick Ichiro over an up and coming (utility) player like Motter? Motter being assigned to T-town is the first big cluster fuck of the season IMO :puke::puke::puke:

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Ichiro starts Thursday and Motter goes to T-town. Now tell me, from a strictly wanting to have a winning team, would you pick Ichiro over an up and coming (utility) player like Motter? Motter being assigned to T-town is the first big cluster fuck of the season IMO :puke::puke::puke:
Tried to edit above post but was too late I guess, but I wanted to add that putting Ichiro out there Thursday is part of the same first cluster fuck of the season IMO.

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know ST stats are not going to be a true measure for predicting regular season performance but I thought I would just share what we are looking at going into opening day, assuming the list of starters and the batting order I listed is accurate. These are the stats from ST. The # AB and the AVG

1 Gordon 55 AB .309
2 Segura 42 AB .405
3 Cano 32 AB .406
4 Cruz 25 AB .200
5 Seager 48 AB .292
6 Hanniger 40 AB .200
7 Healy 16 AB .250 *(Vogelbach 54 AB .407)
8 Zunino 43 AB .395
9 Ichiro 10 AB .000 *(Motter 64 AB .297)

* I only showed ST stats for Voge and Motter cuz in my opinion I think they should be the starters on opening night.

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know ST stats are not going to be a true measure for predicting regular season performance but I thought I would just share what we are looking at going into opening day, assuming the list of starters and the batting order I listed is accurate. These are the stats from ST. The # AB and the AVG

1 Gordon 55 AB .309
2 Segura 42 AB .405
3 Cano 32 AB .406
4 Cruz 25 AB .200
5 Seager 48 AB .292
6 Hanniger 40 AB .200
7 Healy 16 AB .250 *(Vogelbach 54 AB .407)
8 Zunino 43 AB .395
9 Ichiro 10 AB .000 *(Motter 64 AB .297)

* I only showed ST stats for Voge and Motter cuz in my opinion I think they should be the starters on opening night.

You cannot argue with Forensic mathmatics

Ichi-bum should have never been on the roster in the 1st fucking place

Its like going to prom and inviting the 1 dude who has a gf that is so annoying and never shuts her pie hole to join your group in the limo .... once she is in there, there ain't no fucking get rid of her !!

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That line up is such fucking bullshit on so many levels

1. Ichiro is a fucking joke - not a single hit in ST and struck out 1/2 his plate appearances
2. Danny V EARNED an opening day start by posting up the best hitting numbers in ST of every single major league player or prospect in BOTH cactus and grapefruit leagues. He was a monster at the plate and you fucking sit him 1st game with a RH pitcher on the bump ? What a fucking joke this team is. Whoever made those 2 decisions can eat a bag of fucking dicks !

I so fucking hope Ichiro gets the hat trick and then gets booed at Safeco when he comes to the dish at his shot for a Golden Sombrero. Then is so humiliated he leaves to never be seen again !! That would be epic !!

Agree on both parts.

I dont need to repeat my Ichiro love.

But yeah Vogelbach should be getting this start. Healy is 0-8 with 3ks vs Kluber and should be eased back into things.

My lineup would be
Gordon
Segura
Cano
Cruz
Vogelbach
Haniger
Seagar
Zunino
Not Ichiro

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the good news, in the end it just won't matter. :tsk:
Yea thats why I cant get too worked up. Felix vs Kluber is likely a loss no matter how you slice it.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea thats why I cant get too worked up. Felix vs Kluber is likely a loss no matter how you slice it.

And just a few years ago Felix was cheated out of the Cy Young by Kluber. How times have changed.

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just a few years ago Felix was cheated out of the Cy Young by Kluber. How times have changed.
Yeah...like they say: What goes around comes around. Felix is a day late but NOT a dollar short....by any means.

Lineman16

Yep
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really??? No Vogelbach and Ichiro starting.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ichiro is .500 against Kluber so its fine, if we lose the game its not because Ichiro is batting 9th

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, Vogel-bomb on the bench is more of a head scratcher than Ichiro in LF. There’s a certain level of pomp and circumstance involved with an opening day lineup that makes Ichiro in LF a pass for me; he earned it in my opinion. Healy at first tells me the skip is completely disconnected with what it takes to win. You have to minimize your liabilities, not justify your trades.

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, Vogel-bomb on the bench is more of a head scratcher than Ichiro in LF. There’s a certain level of pomp and circumstance involved with an opening day lineup that makes Ichiro in LF a pass for me; he earned it in my opinion. Healy at first tells me the skip is completely disconnected with what it takes to win. You have to minimize your liabilities, not justify your trades.

agree completely

Nothing says a kick in the balls and a big fuck you like sitting the best hitter out of every single player in all of MLB over the past month

ESPECIALLY when a RH pitcher is throwing and said hiiter is a LEFTY. makes 0 fucking sense and is a typical SevaSHITs bone headed decision

Its the perfect testament to how out of touch he actually is with fielding a winning product

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ichiro is .500 against Kluber so its fine, if we lose the game its not because Ichiro is batting 9th

So you are saying Ichiro can go 0-3 with 3 strike outs and strand 4 runners in scoring position and we lose the game 4-3 and its NOT his fault we lost the game ?

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know Seahawks_3, I totally understand WHY Scotty (toilet tissue) is putting Ichiro in the game tonight and sent Motter down to T-town. (I understand but TOTALLY disagree with) BUT It makes it perfectly clear to me that the M's front office is more interested in making $$$ instead of winning games. I saw on the news this morning all the friggin give-a-ways they have planned over the coming months. I couldn't believe how much "shit" they are giving away to get fans to spend their money and go to the park. The M's have 4 or 5 different uni's depending on which day they are playing and where they are playing. Talk about spending money on all kinds of unnecessary shit!! If the organization would spend that kind of money to get decent leadership and outstanding players we just might have a winning team and they wouldn't need all those bullshit peripheral give-a-ways. Real fans would come to the games because they wanted to watch a winning professional baseball team. REAL baseball fans do not need "stupid" give-a-ways to con them into going to games. BobbleFuckHeads and all the rest of that money wasting bullshit makes it pretty damn clear where this organization's head is at. Their (bobblefuck) heads are clearly stuck right up their asses!! It just makes me nauseated thinking about how ownership is manipulating the Seattle fan base!! END OF RANT #1 TODAY. :director:

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say that absolutely sucks BIG TIME!! What the hell?? I knew Ichiro was gonna be in there when Servshit wouldn't commit to the starting line up saying he was waiting to see how Ichiro was fairing. And then he doesn't put Voge in there? Well, I guess we can see how this is going to play out this season. No guts=No glory. Dipstick and Servshit just don't get it. I said on another thread that "shit rolls downhill" and this turdbball starts with ownership and rolls all the way right on down to that shit for brains leading in the dugout. Last season fans were saying to give Servais a chance as it was only his 2nd season and now it's his 3rd season and I see the same old shit coming down the pike....but maybe even worse. Wow, Ichiro is nothing more than a prostitute to make money for the ownership. Stanton puts out that he so badly wants Seattle to get to the W Series- and I say, once again: Actions speak louder than words. His actions just say milk the hell out of Seattle fans and make beaucoup $$$$$. What a pathetic bunch of bullshit!!
In spite of all the shit I just posted, I am really looking forward to tonight's game and the season starting!! :10:

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying Ichiro can go 0-3 with 3 strike outs and strand 4 runners in scoring position and we lose the game 4-3 and its NOT his fault we lost the game ?
Shouldnt have given up 4 runs

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3