• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread Part IV - A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Barzal kid is special. I knew he was going to be a good 1 but the kid is having a great yr. Calder winner right there IMO.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Barzal kid is special. I knew he was going to be a good 1 but the kid is having a great yr. Calder winner right there IMO.

Since the Isles need a goalie SO bad, I am willing to trade them Pickard and Leivo for Barzal.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About PK Subban...

I didn't know Monday can also be used as a racist slur, but I'm also old and not hip...

How did ‘Monday’ become a racist slur? How did ‘Monday’ become a racist slur? - The Boston Globe

^ Snap poll of all NHL GMs "would you rather have Brendan Gallagher or PK Subban"

30-1 in favor of PK.

But Gally does have a point. Look at all the locker room problems Nashville has had since he showed up. They are a mess. No cohesion, lots of infighting. Everyone hates being there.

PK on Montreal:

Everyone needs to just slow down on this one.

I mean through all the acrimony, racism, bigotry and jealously there is a truly positive message to take home from this.

There is a GM out there who chose Brendan Gallagher over PK Subban in a divided locker room, and he doesn't work for any of our teams.

200.gif

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone needs to just slow down on this one.

I mean through all the acrimony, racism, bigotry and jealously there is a truly positive message to take home from this.

There is a GM out there who chose Brendan Gallagher over PK Subban in a divided locker room, and he doesn't work for any of our teams.

200.gif
Taken from a Habs blog:

If Bergevin trades Gallagher he may need to enter the witness protection program because he would be on a lot of Habs fans’ hit list

This is about a player whose career high point total is 47, and that was 3 years ago.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gallagher's a character player on ice for sure but don't think he's a guy to get to worked up over as a Habs fan.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought this was a funny idea for an article. They had four figure skating coaches look at the Capitals to see who had the best skating form to be a figure skater.

The winner: Evgeny Kuznetzov

When asked about his future in figure skating, Kuznetsov said "No, no, no. My grandmother had figure skates and I wore them a few times. Never again. Hockey skates are so much more comfortable.”

Full article

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought this was a funny idea for an article. They had four figure skating coaches look at the Capitals to see who had the best skating form to be a figure skater.

The winner: Evgeny Kuznetzov

When asked about his future in figure skating, Kuznetsov said "No, no, no. My grandmother had figure skates and I wore them a few times. Never again. Hockey skates are so much more comfortable.”

Full article

moseley.gif

toe pick

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeesh ... he just hates mondays ... thats all

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeesh ... he just hates mondays ... thats all

Just a coincidence! Poor guy. You libtards have made it so that you can't even say a day of the week anymore.

Well, listen up snowflakes. I have it on good authority that the MAGAPOTUS is going to create a whole new day for you guys to get yourself all worked up about. Can you imagine how hight the stock market can go with an 8 day week. Enjoy my cuckish cucktard betas!!

For what it's worth the new day will be called пятница.

EDIT: Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I wasn't supposed to add the name of the day. It was supposed to say Thriday! DELETE DELETE DELETE!!!!

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a coincidence! Poor guy. You libtards have made it so that you can't even say a day of the week anymore.

Well, listen up snowflakes. I have it on good authority that the MAGAPOTUS is going to create a whole new day for you guys to get yourself all worked up about. Can you imagine how hight the stock market can go with an 8 day week. Enjoy my cuckish cucktard betas!!

For what it's worth the new day will be called пятница.

EDIT: Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I wasn't supposed to add the name of the day. It was supposed to say Thriday! DELETE DELETE DELETE!!!!

Did this get moved from the Politics Forum? :noidea:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Coyotes stole the Hawks gear tonight.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Coyotes stole the Hawks gear tonight.
why? They having an allergic reaction to the puck?

EDIT: never mind...just saw the score and see what you mean now

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still despise the Ducks.

That was a beautiful pass by Grapes' boy Bieska a few minutes ago. Put it right on Larkin's stick in front of Gibson for the goal.

:L

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hall has a 15 game point streak going, he probably also just got a concussion. If he's out Devils season is all but done. Him and Schneider is too much to overcome.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hall has a 15 game point streak going, he probably also just got a concussion. If he's out Devils season is all but done. Him and Schneider is too much to overcome.
According to the NHL you must play in all your team games to have a point streak. You get suspended or injured and miss a game your streak resets. I don't make the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.