• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread Part IV - A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wayne van Dorp, my goodness, what a pull.

/Jimmy Mann was also on that Pens team (only played 9 games)

Wow that is another. Sadly I remember seeing Van Dorp play live and watching him whiff on a setup from Lemieux. Also to this day why I remember his name, the following season at a game where Richard Zemlak was a Penguin. He got into a fight while going to the box the guy next to me screamed something to the extent "get that bum off the ice I would rather have Van Dorp back"

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brown said in his post-game interview he thought it was, "at most, probably a two." He needed to be suspended anyway, just on merit of the hit being suspendable, but that he doesn't think he did anything wrong when he so very obviously did makes the punishment even more important.

Well Perry didn't get anything for this so...

Saw that one live. Sadly my first instinct, knowing fuckface Letang and which jersey he wears, was that it was a nice dive. Then I saw the replay and...

tenor.gif

Perry is such a piece of shit.

I actually thought it was weird Perry went off for what I assumed was an inadvertent collision, but now I see how intentional it actually was on Perry's fault. Dude's shady.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league wanted Dustin Brown in the lineup tonight against the Ducks. This game has old-time hockey written all over it. You snowflakes out there best look away.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Cogs takes a run at Brown and gives him an elbow to the mush. Might as well embrace his role now.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league wanted Dustin Brown in the lineup tonight against the Ducks. This game has old-time hockey written all over it. You snowflakes out there best look away.

You figure Perry is going to red-pill Brown? Is Bieksa too alpha and just gonna build a wall to stop Martinez? Or is Kesler gonna Forbes slap Jonathan Quick's wife?

Lots of story lines in this one. Buckle up!!

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is the shadiest dude from the 03 first round? Perry, Kesler, or Brown? Find out tonight at Ponda Center.

Hugh Jessiman was so shady, he conned the Rangers into selecting him and rewarded them with a grand total of zero NHL games played.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RNH out 5-6 weeks with rib injury

This should lower his price come deadline day.

Rest up, Nuge. We will need you in April.

I hope Cogs takes a run at Brown and gives him an elbow to the mush. Might as well embrace his role now.

Is Jared Boll still there? Are his hands still as hard as his head?

Status
Not open for further replies.