• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

One complaint from the game today

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm obviously thrilled that we won today! Great game, but the referees today were awful! I expected some home cooking...but 56 (C) and 75 (LT) were holding on almost every single play. It got called once. And then the penalty against Ha Ha that wasn't a targeting rule, but a penalty? A penalty for what exactly? It wasn't pass interference or anything. How is it a personal foul when its unintentional and not targeting? So many penalties should have been called against aTm but they weren't. I'm sure yall saw the same things I did. Just me complaining a bit. I was really pissed about the refs in this game, but proud of the team cause they had to beat aTm and the refs.

Roll Tide!

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My biggest complaint is the secondary didn't turn and look for the ball one damn time. Some of those passes JF threw up today should have never made it into the A&M receivers hands. Well, that and all the legit penalties Bama did commit, most were inexcusable.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really thought the refs were going to cost us this game and my blood pressure was spiking. I still can't believe TAMU wasn't flagged for holding multiple times. Hopefully we will not be repeatedly fucked by the zebras in future games.

That targeting flag on Ha Ha should result in a zebras suspension, that shit was horrendous.. Because of that bs flag I noticed our defensive backs hesitated to make a play on the ball or hit the receiver for the rest of the game.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna lie guys, I went ape shit in my living room when they said he would be ejected. Even my barner uncle said that was a bullshit call and he was heavily rooting against us..lol. The refs were pretty fucked in this one.

Also, I didn't realize this in the game, but Belue was hurt and Geno Smith didn't play a lot because Saban is making him work his way back into the mix after all his troubles recently. I think this could've effected our secondary a lot. Jarrick Williams and John Fulton played today again Johnny, that's a recipe for disaster.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit they did seem a bit "unique" in their choosing of which plays and when to throw the flags. On the play towards the end when Manziel scrambled and threw up the ball to get close to the goal line, an Alabama defender had him and he got away, the defender continued on and was blasted from behind as he was getting close. Now if I am not mistaken, thats a penalty, but it was never even seen...or was but allowed to happen.

Fact is had Bamas Secondary played with their heads on a swivel this game would not have been close and their would have been several defended passes or interceptions that ultimately went for completions. Sometimes luck plays a part in a game and Manziel must have brought all he had yesterday. We won, we can move on, but Ole Miss looked pretty good last night over Texas and they get 2 weeks to prepare for us. We better not sleep on them or it will be a loss.

Roll Tide

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fulton got burned on EVERY play!!