• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

On To Week 4 And.... BETTER THINGS!?

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe you are military and you listen to ESPN. I'm ex-military and I won't give ESPN the time of day. KJR 950.
It's ESPN in name only. It's not like the mothership in Bristol could reach down and fire Brock Huard or anything.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Tennessee didn't look very tough yesterday. Maybe they are tough depending on who their opponent is.
It's a week to week league. It's also tough to win on the road in the NFL. And so far, teams are now 0-3 the week after playing us.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a week to week league. It's also tough to win on the road in the NFL. And so far, teams are now 0-3 the week after playing us.

So 0-3 after playing us. Could mean we have yet to play a good team.

GB, 3-1 but they have played only a single road game and that was right after the Hawks and they lost that road game in Atlanta. They might go 0-8 on the road as far as we know. Not enough games played to even try to figure it out.

49ers, they have yet to win a single game period.

Titans, They are not as good as we made them look end of story.

Colts, should lose next week they are one of if not THE WORST team in the league next to the Browns.

True test next week. Hawks need to win in LA no IF ANDS OR BUTS about it.

Teams the Hawks have beat have a combined 1-7 record. If the Hawks beat the Rams that jumps to 4-9

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So 0-3 after playing us. Could mean we have yet to play a good team.
It could mean that. It could also mean that teams are taking a physical beating when they play us that carries over into the next game. There was quite a streak like this in 2013 as well, if i remember it correctly.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could mean that. It could also mean that teams are taking a physical beating when they play us that carries over into the next game. There was quite a streak like this in 2013 as well, if i remember it correctly.

SOV .125 SOS .325 so far. I think it has more to do with who we played lol. Those stats really show something.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle's offense has jumped to 7th total and 14th in scoring. Defense on the other hand, 17th total 11th scoring. This Defense is not as stout against the run as it was in the past and that has been a issue to them staying on the field longer just as much as the offenses inability.

Slow starts whats new. We use to see this type of play in 10am games on the road. The Seahawks wouldn't show up till after half time, now we are seeing it so far in this short season in every game and it doesn't matter what time it starts or where it's played.

I predicted a slow start, So far that is what we have got. Lets just hope the 2nd half of the Colts game was what we see from both the offense and defense the rest of the way. Predicting a slow start is easy to do with this team, THEY ALWAYS start like crap.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ESPN in name only. It's not like the mothership in Bristol could reach down and fire Brock Huard or anything.
Brock Huard is about as obnoxious and full of himself as any sports radio guy I can ever remember. Sure, he's knowledgeable, but that doesn't make him interesting to listen to.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock Huard is about as obnoxious and full of himself as any sports radio guy I can ever remember. Sure, he's knowledgeable, but that doesn't make him interesting to listen to.
Well, ok, to each their own. It still doesnt have much to do with "ESPN" other than the name. That's the point I was making, not trying to tell you that you should like Brock's radio work.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, ok, to each their own. It still doesnt have much to do with "ESPN" other than the name. That's the point I was making, not trying to tell you that you should like Brock's radio work.
I put ESPN in the same bucket with Starbucks/Howard Schultz. 710 is affiliated with ESPN and that affiliation is close enough for me to not want anything to do with them. But I did like Groz when he was teamed with Gas on 950. I knew a guy who contributed heavily to their voicemails. He was the voice for Smokey McPot and Kazahiro Sasaki

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I find Brock very interesting to listen to personally, and I'm a Cougs fan... I'm always disappointed when Brock isn't w/ Salk in the mornings...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find Brock very interesting to listen to personally, and I'm a Cougs fan... I'm always disappointed when Brock isn't w/ Salk in the mornings...
I like Brock as well. His football smarts are off the charts, and his local beginnings give him an advantage in connecting with the audience.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put ESPN in the same bucket with Starbucks/Howard Schultz. 710 is affiliated with ESPN and that affiliation is close enough for me to not want anything to do with them. But I did like Groz when he was teamed with Gas on 950. I knew a guy who contributed heavily to their voicemails. He was the voice for Smokey McPot and Kazahiro Sasaki

I loved the Groz with Gas-mail segments. Did not realize that the Kaz & McPot voices came from the same person. I also loved whoever did the Victor Kruel voicemails.