• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Offseason news

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take this however you like- Dak was awesome his first year. The first 8 games of his second year he was pretty good. The second 8 games he was awful.
Well, if you're a Cowboys fan, you might want to get behind the kid. And as to his last 8 games, man, I don't want to knock Romo because I'm a fan, but I can pull up highlights of plenty of choke jobs during his career

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if you're a Cowboys fan, you might want to get behind the kid. And as to his last 8 games, man, I don't want to knock Romo because I'm a fan, but I can pull up highlights of plenty of choke jobs during his career

I'm not saying Dak choked. Heck they won 4 out of the last 5. His play though was awful.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't speak for Staubach, I only saw him play for about 2 yrs. I saw everyone of Aikmans games and everyone of Romos game. Down 4 with 2 minutes to go, 80 yards away- I'm taking Romo all day.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can spin the excuses all you want.
YEP....and for darn near two pages now.

I said your boy was very good and a great person, but that wasn't good enough for you, you want him on the Dallas QB Mount Rushmore and that will never be.....SO you say Romo woulda delivered in 2016 & 2017 better than Dak and focus on 8 games outta 33 in Dak's short career. :L:L:L:L:L

You take this shit way to serious.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying Dak choked
NO...nothing like that, you just said Romo would delivered in 2016 when Dak couldn't with no regard to how well Dak played in thet GB playoff game.

you remain what you are....a fanboy more than a fan of the team

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO...nothing like that, you just said Romo would delivered in 2016 when Dak couldn't with no regard to how well Dak played in thet GB playoff game.

you remain what you are....a fanboy more than a fan of the team

It's pure speculation, just like your Aikman, Staubach comment. Dak played awesome vs GB, hell all 3 times he has played them. Like Romos miss of Owens though, Dak had a terrible pick 6 against a secondary that had a special teams gunner that was picked up two weeks before covering Dez. That's all they had. The following week , Matt Ryan had a feast

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't speak for Staubach, I only saw him play for about 2 yrs. I saw everyone of Aikmans games and everyone of Romos game. Down 4 with 2 minutes to go, 80 yards away- I'm taking Romo all day.
You're nuts. First of all, they were playing different games. Romo came along after the rules changes in the passing game. With his accuracy, if you let WR's run free, Aikman tears defenses to pieces. Conversely, if Romo played when Aikman did, he'd probably be dead. Go back and look at Aikman's 12 sack game against Philly and tell me Romo survives that. You go on about Romo like he is an all time great, and he's not.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're nuts. First of all, they were playing different games. Romo came along after the rules changes in the passing game. With his accuracy, if you let WR's run free, Aikman tears defenses to pieces. Conversely, if Romo played when Aikman did, he'd probably be dead. Go back and look at Aikman's 12 sack game against Philly and tell me Romo survives that. You go on about Romo like he is an all time great, and he's not.

Romo was tough. The bastard played with punctured lung, herniated disc, broken bones- you don't think he could have survived getting hit 13 times. Do u remember the end of Aikmans career? If his helmet got hit, he was done. No excuses - facts.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IF I'm a Cowboy fan. Lol. 40 yrs now and my fandom is being questioned because I pulled for the Eagles in a Super Bowl.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo was tough. The bastard played with punctured lung, herniated disc, broken bones- you don't think he could have survived getting hit 13 times. Do u remember the end of Aikmans career? If his helmet got hit, he was done. No excuses - facts.
Romo was tough as Hell...but all those injuries happened in TODAY'S NFL....no, I don't think Romo would have played as long in the 90's

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now and my fandom is being questioned because I pulled for the Eagles in a Super Bowl.
nope, thats just you jumping to conclusions.
I think you remain a bigger fan of #9 than the team. Your excuses in this very thread kinda proves all that.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever floats your boats fellows

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo played with pain. But, that didn't make him less brittle. Also, there are two kinds of tough. The first one is being able to deal with pain and Romo was good at that. Real good. The second one is more instinct. It's the ability to stand in there when you are about to get hit and make the play. Romo did not have that. He cringed and "fell" backwards and short-armed throws as the rush was approaching him and this led to many of his poor throws or turnovers that were blamed on the pass rush. Can't blame him for that because it isn't easy to stand there with a 275 lbs guy running a 4.4 right at your grill...but it's still true. That bastard Eli hung in there over and over again when we blasted him and delivered the ball with full follow-through knowing he was about to pay the price. Damn that used to piss me off

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is where you go off the rails. You keep trying to compare the two or defend Romo and that is why when you slight Dak it is questioned as biased and more defending Romo than critiquing Dak, even though Dak is the one of the two that is a Dallas Cowboy.
It remains to be seen what Dak is, but his 2016 as a whole was amazing and he delivered and brought us back in the GB game and gave us a chance to win. Almost no chance we have that success if Romo is healthy. 2017 he was just average no doubt. But Romo would have been in the hospital trying to fight off the pass rush we saw this year. Let it go. It's done.
Wait a minute, the more I think about RTO may be onto something. If Staubach played with the 2016 we'd have won the Super Bowl with a UNDEFEATED season.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute, the more I think about RTO may be onto something. If Staubach played with the 2016 we'd have won the Super Bowl with a UNDEFEATED season.

If I give you a Winner, it will look like I'm talking bad about Dak again.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well I loved Troy and Tony but in that scenario give me Roger not the different teams or eras just the QB play
All good QBs
but its Roger Troy Tony

JMHO others will differ