• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Visitors vs. Northern Illinois (2020 Class)

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First big visit weekend of the year is upon us and Nebraska is lining up quite a few visitors to try to take advantage of it. Here's who I know of so far and think more could be added in the coming days:

Henry Gray (4-Star, CB) [Miami, FL] - Nebraska still trying to dip down into Florida to get some speed. Gray is a good player, stands between 6'0" and 6'1" and can play any position in the secondary but is primarily a corner. Florida and Miami seem to be the biggest threats but getting an OV is huge for Nebaska's chances.

Myles Slusher (4-Star, DB) [Broken Arrow, OK] - A consensus 4-Star, Slusher is already committed to Oregon. However, he's been looking around and geography could play a bit more of a factor than initially thought. Sevion Morrison has done some work here and Held has good relationships in Oklahoma. This is a big visit. While a flip isn't necessarily imminent, getting him on campus is a good sign.

Tuli Tuipulotu (3-Star, DE) [Lawndale, CA] - Nebraska trying to use Tuioti's blood lines to reel in a big fish. Didn't work with Sekona (yet) and Tuli will be a tough pull. He doesn't have an offer from USC yet and likes Oregon as well.

Regen Terry (3-Star, OLB) [Florence, AZ] - Terry has the prototypical build of an OLB in Chinander's 3-4 scheme. He stands at 6'4" and 225 pounds. He has the big local offers but not much beyond that. Once thought to be a Boston College lean as well and probably still is considering both his dad and brother are at BC. Will be interesting to see how high he is on Nebraska's board at OLB with someone like Kaden Johnson up in Minnesota slated to visit later in the year.

Jaquan Randolph (3-Star, ATH) [Lakeland, FL] - Speed speed and more speed is what Randolph brings to the table. He could play anything from RB to WR to Safety or Corner. I think Nebraska is looking at him as a defensive player.

Nusi Malani (3-Star, DE) [San Bruno, CA] - Malani is another Tuioti connection, he has interest in BYU, Boise State and Colorado as well right now. Nebraska will be his first official visit.

Caleb McCullough (3-Star, ILB) [Oxnard, CA] - Another California connection, McCullough will be a tough pull against ASU or USC but Nebraska getting his second visit is big. Grades could be a bit of a concern here so expect that to be covered this weekend as well. His only other scheduled visit right now is for Boise State in October.

There could be a few more added soon...

Last edited:

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump... added two visitors

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not real sure we have one of them in Lincoln

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lived in Reno, NV, I hated Albertsons. I shopped at Raleys or Rileys or whatever it was.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing good things with Gray and Slusher... not sure anything is imminent, but Nebraska gave them both plenty to think about. Not sure on the others... seems that BC is still in the pole position for Terry, but just by a nose... that loss to Kansas couldn't help.

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does the list look like for Ohio State?

Or do invites go out on Sunday/Monday/Tuesday of the game week since everything is so fluid in recruiting?

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Henry Gray cancelled his OV to Florida... Nebraska feels really confident here. Not sure on time table, but there has been smoke that Nebraska could get Gray and 4-Star JUCO WR Omar Manning in the fold sooner rather than later. I'm working on a mid-season Big Board to post soon.

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Henry Gray cancelled his OV to Florida... Nebraska feels really confident here. Not sure on time table, but there has been smoke that Nebraska could get Gray and 4-Star JUCO WR Omar Manning in the fold sooner rather than later. I'm working on a mid-season Big Board to post soon.

Did not see that happening.

Quite the offer sheet.

Henry Gray - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

Henry Gray, 2020 Cornerback - Rivals.com

Henry Gray, Miami Central, Cornerback

Henry Gray on Hudl

Ohio State recruiting: Have Buckeyes faded with cornerback Henry Gray?

Michigan Football: Why CB Henry Gray is a critical target for Wolverines

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well sumbich , nice