• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 QB Class

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll post this again since you didn’t read it the last time I posted this

Yes, he’s no longer under a contract. He’s just a consultant now on big issues. Issues like who will be the next head coach and starting QB.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, he’s no longer under a contract. He’s just a consultant now on big issues. Issues like who will be the next head coach and starting QB.

.....and you know this how? Please share your sources of info regarding Elway's current consulting gig with the Broncos.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I watch the college game, the more I realize how much drafting a QB is a crapshoot .. Aside from the few obvious, can't miss selections, so much of what is successful on the college level translates very poorly to the NFL .. and on top of that, where a player goes is just as important ..

What if Patrick Mahomes was drafted by the Bears ? .. What if KC had drafted Drew Lock ? .. What if the Fins botched another HC hiring and never hired McDaniel ?

In this draft, even Williams doesn;t strike me as "can't miss" ... and after him, I'm not even sure there's a first round talent there

These QB are given so much hype to get people watching and fans interested and generate public interest for future endorsements, etc ...

In the NFL, the simple slants and WR screens that are hugely successful - and wide open rainbows and clean backfields - these things just aren;t there like they are at the collegiate level ...

Everyone thinks the next guy who can throw side arm or back across the field is Patrick Mahomes

From the CBS NFL page May 1sr 2022

8. Brock Purdy (49ers)​

Pick: Seventh round, 262nd overall | College: Iowa State

Mr. Irrelevant won't be threatening Trey Lance anytime soon, entering with questions about his build and athletic profile.

Great job
Kurt Warner Garcia of the 49ers Romo ........