• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff Hardy is out for a while.

Tore his rotator cuff

So I guess you could say Jeff Hardy is *takes of glasses* BROKEN

hqdefault.jpg

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While definitely not the way I wanted the match to go this is a lot like the Lesnar/Joe match where the finish doesn't hurt Strowman because he's been so dominant.

It kinda does though. Strowman, from the time of the brand split until now, has organically grown into a star. The one thing that's left for him to do is to be the main champion. If you stall that out so you can preserve Lesnar/Reigns for WM (which is still months and months away), you risk damaging him to where no one takes him seriously anymore as a top guy. You ruin all that natural momentum. He didn't necessarily have to win the title last night, but he needs it soon. And he definitely shouldn't have lost clean.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Missed Raw but I love the idea of Enzo as a chicken shit heel that cuts obnoxious promos every week. I think he could excel in that role.

Probably post this once a week but I hope they're moving Neville up from the cruiserweight division. He would fit so well on SD.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed Raw but I love the idea of Enzo as a chicken shit heel that cuts obnoxious promos every week. I think he could excel in that role.

Probably post this once a week but I hope they're moving Neville up from the cruiserweight division. He would fit so well on SD.
I feel that is exactly what they are doing with Neville since "he can never challenge for the cruiserweight title again."

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel that is exactly what they are doing with Neville since "he can never challenge for the cruiserweight title again."
Riiight, like WWE won't just forget that stip by like next week.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riiight, like WWE won't just forget that stip by like next week.
Oh, I know that, but I think that is WWE's way of moving him away from the Cruiserweight division.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I know that, but I think that is WWE's way of moving him away from the Cruiserweight division.
But since that stip was for all the cruiserweights and they all violated it, who's left to challenge Enzo???

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But since that stip was for all the cruiserweights and they all violated it, who's left to challenge Enzo???

Well technically only Neville put his hands on Enzo, so it could be that only Neville loses his shot.

But depending on which way they go with it, it be a decent storyline: Enzo proclaims that no one on the current cruiserweight roster can challenge him (if there are more beatdowns by the other cruiserweights), then they have a surprise new/returning cruiserweight come in and challenge him, whether it be the return of Rey Mysterio, or bringing Richochet in, etc.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially considering his past substance abuse issues. Not to mention that he now reportedly has a bum knee and won't be back until Wrestlemania season.
Jesus. If they're really bringing the Shield back, which is pretty much a done deal now, then they only have 2 tag teams in the picture right now. Cesaro/Sheamus and Gallows/Anderson. Revival are out for a while, and now Jeff Hardy is down. Rollins/Ambrose back with Reigns, and Miztourage.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand bringing back The Shield for the fucking Miztourage. I like the Miz for what he is and the promos that he cuts. But Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel just lost to Matt Hardy and Jason Jordan, who were literally put together that night. So yeah, let's expect them to be a worthy opponent to 3 of the top performers on the roster.

The only way that I can see this working out is if the Miztourage program is setting up something bigger like a newly formed Paul Heyman family or a reincarnation of the Club. The last one is doubtful though since WWE just sent the Young Bucks a cease and desist on them using Too Sweet.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand bringing back The Shield for the fucking Miztourage. I like the Miz for what he is and the promos that he cuts. But Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel just lost to Matt Hardy and Jason Jordan, who were literally put together that night. So yeah, let's expect them to be a worthy opponent to 3 of the top performers on the roster.

The only way that I can see this working out is if the Miztourage program is setting up something bigger like a newly formed Paul Heyman family or a reincarnation of the Club. The last one is doubtful though since WWE just sent the Young Bucks a cease and desist on them using Too Sweet.
They did? That's odd, I didn't know that.

I actually heard yesterday that the Miztourage could just be setting up for The Shield to get back together, and their match at TLC could be against someone else other than the Miztourage, but i have absolutely no idea who. There isn't anyone I can think of. Can't pair Finn/Gallows/Anderson together cause Finn is feuding with Bray until TLC...so I have no clue.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did? That's odd, I didn't know that.

I actually heard yesterday that the Miztourage could just be setting up for The Shield to get back together, and their match at TLC could be against someone else other than the Miztourage, but i have absolutely no idea who. There isn't anyone I can think of. Can't pair Finn/Gallows/Anderson together cause Finn is feuding with Bray until TLC...so I have no clue.

They haven't brought back The Shield. At least not yet. Current scuttlebut is they reunite either at TLC, or shortly before TLC in December.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They haven't brought back The Shield. At least not yet. Current scuttlebut is they reunite either at TLC, or shortly before TLC in December.
TLC is in October this year. It's the next RAW PPV.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLC is in October this year. It's the next RAW PPV.

You're right. I was reading multiple rumours which wasn't telling a complete story. TLC is the rumoured reunion of The Shield, but I was reading one article that was saying December and TLC in the same story.