• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah maybe a match or two booked write for build up.But Brock vs Braun would be money at WM.I think thats what a lot of us want to see.Would like to see Braun go over at WM

Not if its going the route they took Roman where they fought so much along the way nobody cared to see it at WM. Keep them apart til January if you want a big ticket WM.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Samoa Joe has a knee injury, which explains why he missed RAW last night. He will be out 6 weeks. Tough break, since I read he was supposed to capture the IC Title soon.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if its going the route they took Roman where they fought so much along the way nobody cared to see it at WM. Keep them apart til January if you want a big ticket WM.
I don't see that problem with Brock/Braun. They could build it up in spurts. Balancing the fighting with promos while Brick is taking off imo

Samoa Joe has a knee injury, which explains why he missed RAW last night. He will be out 6 weeks. Tough break, since I read he was supposed to capture the IC Title soon.
That really sucks hoping he heals quick. Seems to be a rash of injuries lately with bad timing. Would like to see Samir Joe take the IC title. Wouldn't have minded him beating Lesner at SS either tho. Curious as to who his feud may be if he grabs the IC title eventually. There's a ton of potential great storylines set up for RAW in the near future. Hoping everyone that's injured has speedy recoveries

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read a report that said RAW will air LIVE on Christmas Day and New Years Day for the first time ever this year. That's pretty fucking cool...but also awful for the talent and staff.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Jordan vs John Cena kicking off the show tonight. Also scheduled is Strowman vs Big Show in a steel cage for whatever reason, and Jeff Hardy vs The Miz for the Intercontinental Championship.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raw was pretty darn good tonight

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read a report that said RAW will air LIVE on Christmas Day and New Years Day for the first time ever this year. That's pretty fucking cool...but also awful for the talent and staff.
Yep, Matt Hardy's wife is on twitter bitching about it.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both hardy wives are bitching. Fans won't.

That was awesome main event. That elbow from the top was a thing of Beauty

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was expecting at one point. Either Stroman do a backstage assault on Lesnar or either one of the two of them to go pounding on the others door.

I gotta say. I want to hear or do a interview with Braun. I wonder if he was a wrestling fan growing up. He is the complete package. He can talk and fight.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured it was gonna be one of those cheesy sit-down interviews with Cole 1-on-1 with each of them at a time, but the Brock/Braun segment was surprisingly pretty good, in my opinion. I like how they had Strowman come down and annihilate Enzo for no apparent reason, I guess to keep him fresh in everyone's heads? Feel bad for Enzo, but from what I've read, he's brought it on himself. If he wins the belt on Sunday, it will be nothing short of a miracle.

Besides that, the Reigns segment was good. I like how they visited Cena's past, making him look like a hypocrite. It made Reigns look a bit stronger, since Cena has been owning him on the mic these past few weeks. Looking forward to that match, even if I know Reigns is going over.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured it was gonna be one of those cheesy sit-down interviews with Cole 1-on-1 with each of them at a time, but the Brock/Braun segment was surprisingly pretty good, in my opinion. I like how they had Strowman come down and annihilate Enzo for no apparent reason, I guess to keep him fresh in everyone's heads? Feel bad for Enzo, but from what I've read, he's brought it on himself. If he wins the belt on Sunday, it will be nothing short of a miracle.

Besides that, the Reigns segment was good. I like how they visited Cena's past, making him look like a hypocrite. It made Reigns look a bit stronger, since Cena has been owning him on the mic these past few weeks. Looking forward to that match, even if I know Reigns is going over.

Its weird. All of the Regins/Cena segments should be called "Midus segments" because they are fucking gold.

I gotta applaud Vince. All 3 bog shows have can't turn off storylines.

SD: The KO/McMahon saga
Raw: Regins/ Cens and Stroman/ Lesnar
NXT: Undisputed era vs NXT.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Mercy was a great show with a shit main event. All that build up to totally kneecap Strowman just so they can feed Lesnar to Reigns.

Tag match stole the show though. I hope Cesaro has a dental plan

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While definitely not the way I wanted the match to go this is a lot like the Lesnar/Joe match where the finish doesn't hurt Strowman because he's been so dominant.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While definitely not the way I wanted the match to go this is a lot like the Lesnar/Joe match where the finish doesn't hurt Strowman because he's been so dominant.

It's all about how you look at it. Stroman Dominated 3/4. Lesnar got a 1/4.

Brock Retains, Stroman comes odd looking like a millionaire

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Cena/Reigns was such a letdown. Solid match but that should have been a long term feud with a passing of the torch feel. Cena getting pinned clean in one match that had a one month build feels like such a wasted opportunity.
I'm shocked Strowman wasn't protected at all in his match.
I missed half of the undercard because of football but I was really looking forward to those matches but the booking was anticlimactic.
Also any indie smark who loves Cesaro and is part of the Jason Jordan backlash is so weird to me. Jordan has the same skill set in the ring with even more long term potential. Hopefully this is part of a long term story arc and heel turn because I'd love to see Jordan pushed up the card.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was super disappointed in the Lesnar/Strowman match, even though I understand it. Lesnar did say on Monday, thanks for giving him a challenge. I expected him to try something different, and the kimura was a good switch up. I just HATED how it only took 1 F5 to take him down.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched the replay, and if it wasn't already well known, Cesaro is the ultimate badass. I can't even begin to fathom the amount of pain he was in, and still sold that superkick from Rollins like a champ.