• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing Roman did made Roman a heel, just because he's super cocky doesn't mean he's turned he's been that way.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Nothing Roman did made Roman a heel, just because he's super cocky doesn't mean he's turned he's been that way.
Agreed. Plus the announcers emphasized "the crowd boos who they normally cheer" and "for those of you who don't normally follow the show they're just upset he retired the Undertaker"

They knew he'd get booed like crazy tonight but that UT moment was so huge that it was worth it in the long run.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH IT'S TRUE, IT'S DAMN TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best tag team on earth

giphy_s.gif

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assume he is gonna turn on Rollins and join KO and Joe.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SD needs some talent and Raw has plenty. They are overrun with great tag teams as well.

Eh, SD only needs like two more guys. Shelton Benjamin is back healthy so he might be making his return to WWE as he planned to do so before he got hurt. Nakamura is a shoe in to get called up. They've still yet to fully utilize Baron Corbin, Apollo Crews, and even Kalisto. If they give them Zayn or Rusev, or both, that would be more than enough for a 2 hour show

Either way, I hope that "shakeup" isn't major. I like the rosters as they are now. A tweak or two here or there is all they need. They don't need to be switching half the roster

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin owens does not like the tip of his finger to be disrespected.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Eh, SD only needs like two more guys. Shelton Benjamin is back healthy so he might be making his return to WWE as he planned to do so before he got hurt. Nakamura is a shoe in to get called up. They've still yet to fully utilize Baron Corbin, Apollo Crews, and even Kalisto. If they give them Zayn or Rusev, or both, that would be more than enough for a 2 hour show

Either way, I hope that "shakeup" isn't major. I like the rosters as they are now. A tweak or two here or there is all they need. They don't need to be switching half the roster

Not 100 percent sure of this but I read somewhere that Raw is shown on TV in Japan while SD isn't shown there so Nakamura probably ends up on Raw.

Cena's was there for RR and WM season but he'll be gone soon. He's a part timer now with a movie career.
They need to shift some main event talent to SD imo. Rusev and Zayn would be a good start but assuming Nakamura ends up on Raw they need a major star to SD.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do they get that night after WM crowd flown in or something or do the gates open at 3 and crowd chant practice begins?

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

According to PWInsider.com it's just going to be some trades back and forth and not a full blown draft. So, it looks it won't be major.