• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see Ambrose and Owens swapping brands with their respective titles.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see Ambrose and Owens swapping brands with their respective titles.
Corbin should have won the title and then Ambrose could have went to Raw. Trade him for Balor or Joe or someone.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last nights raw was one of the best ones ive seen in years.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corbin should have won the title and then Ambrose could have went to Raw. Trade him for Balor or Joe or someone.

I think Duffman is on to something. The fact that the match was non-title makes it easy for them to do a KO/Ambrose swap.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Alexa lost her rematch last night so she might be headed to Raw too.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Random "roster shake up" thoughts..

- The talk of Roman to SD makes sense. They can have him dominate as a world champion on SD for most of the year, drop the title in a screwy finish then win the Rumble to challenge Lesnar from Raw. I know that was in depth fantasy booking but I'm betting they're saving Reigns/Lesnar for WM and they don't want Roman out of the title picture for a year. Roman is the biggest full time star and he's going to bring new fans to SD.
- Styles has been rumored to Raw. Nakamura and Zayn would keep the smark fan on SD while AJ would bring some over to Mondays. I can see Styles getting squashed by Lesnar at a big PPV this year. Makes sure Styles is seen only as a main eventer but not "the guy". Gets some heat on Lesnar for his inevitable Roman match.
- Revival and Angle are on Raw. Alpha lost the belts out of nowhere to the Usos a few weeks back. Alpha to Raw is a lock imo.
- Alexa to Raw, Sasha or Charlotte to SD.
- New Day hosted WM and have been out of the title picture for a few months. New Day or Enzo and Cass have to go to SD. Their appeal is too similar for one show.

Outside of Roman and Styles swap which has been heavily rumored the rest are just guesses.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

- The talk of Roman to SD makes sense. They can have him dominate as a world champion on SD for most of the year, drop the title in a screwy finish then win the Rumble to challenge Lesnar from Raw. I know that was in depth fantasy booking but I'm betting they're saving Reigns/Lesnar for WM and they don't want Roman out of the title picture for a year. Roman is the biggest full time star and he's going to bring new fans to SD.
- Styles has been rumored to Raw. Nakamura and Zayn would keep the smark fan on SD while AJ would bring some over to Mondays. I can see Styles getting squashed by Lesnar at a big PPV this year. Makes sure Styles is seen only as a main eventer but not "the guy". Gets some heat on Lesnar for his inevitable Roman match.
- Revival and Angle are on Raw. Alpha lost the belts out of nowhere to the Usos a few weeks back. Alpha to Raw is a lock imo.
- New Day hosted WM and have been out of the title picture for a few months. New Day or Enzo and Cass have to go to SD. Their appeal is too similar for one show.

Outside of Roman and Styles swap which has been heavily rumored the rest are just guesses.
AJ said he wants to stay on SD forever last night, so you're right, he's going to Raw.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see Gallows and Anderson going to SD and AJ to Raw to keep them apart still. I just don't think you can have AJ, Gallows, Anderson, and Balor all on Raw.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading the rumors, I do not understand at all why both Charlotte AND Sasha would go to SD. Isn't the entire point of this exercise is to create fresh match ups? Charlotte for Bliss makes sense. That's where it should stop

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Reading the rumors, I do not understand at all why both Charlotte AND Sasha would go to SD. Isn't the entire point of this exercise is to create fresh match ups? Charlotte for Bliss makes sense. That's where it should stop
I know the third hour of Raw ratings wise generally falls off a cliff. One exception was when Sasha beat Charlotte for the title a few months ago. The only way having those 2 and Becky on the same show makes sense is if they want to make the women's division the focal point of the brand. Experiment to see if you can main event half of the PPVs, episodes of SD with women's feuds.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This probably confirms your American Alpha prediction.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Charlotte is most likely headed to SD after this result.