• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Off-Topic VT Thread

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
DC trip, eh? Be sure to check out Anacostia. I promise you it'll be an adventure you won't soon forget

Not sure which way to take that???? other than the big chair, what am i missing?

actually the riverfront looks really nice as well as some of the old houses, what else they got out there?

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
bigkpanview_mlk1.jpg

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hardest poll is yet to come, the best CB from VT...

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Charlton ?

Beamer ?

Neon keion ?

Prioleau ?

Last edited by a moderator:

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Im not too up to date on the older fellas. only been following VT for about 6 years

I was really just throwing those out there. My honest opinion: our DB's have been good for a long time but have been flat out sick since right around 2000.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I know there has been speculation about Clemson being able to know our signals etc when we played them.... But after speaking with a few players, they seem to believe that Clemson had a copy of our play book. Not all of them get turned back in for various reasons, and there is belief that a booster or someone got a copy of one and handed it over to th Clemson coaching staff. Would certainly explain a lot.

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not a conspiracy guy, but Im buying it.

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Pats cut ochocinco today. Im gonna miss the dude.

He changed his tweet subline to UNEMPLOYED BLACK GUY

He is a super intelligent man, funny as hell. Too bad he didnt catch with the Pats.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Another CB....Tyrone Drakeford played eight years in the pros after leaving Tech.

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Also, I know there has been speculation about Clemson being able to know our signals etc when we played them.... But after speaking with a few players, they seem to believe that Clemson had a copy of our play book. Not all of them get turned back in for various reasons, and there is belief that a booster or someone got a copy of one and handed it over to th Clemson coaching staff. Would certainly explain a lot.

The way their defense played against us and the way they played against everyone else certainly didn't jive

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

I love a good conspiracy:

Didnt jerrodd Williams (or maybe it was someone else) have a brother at clemson?