• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Off-Topic VT Thread

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I have your "Fuck the world" attitude if you die.

I can fill in here in a pinch...

Have you done any of the following in the last 24 hours -
1) eaten raw or undercooked meat/seafood?
2) have you eaten at a restaurant or delivery food?
3) have you had a salad?
4) have you eaten raw vegetables or fruit?
5) if yes to #4, were they "organic" vegetables or fruit?
6) have you been swimming/hiking in ponds or still bodies of water?

If you answered yes to any or all of these... you're fucked.

But serious, if you have food poisoning, get some good reading material near the shitter, get your smartphone charger in there too and ride it out for a day or two. You'll be back to shitting bricks on here and in the bathroom in no time.

Of course, if there's blood in either the stool or the bile, you should go to the doctor fairly quickly... especially if any of 3)-6) or true. Could be any number of bad bugs that will require more than just shitting it out.

Of course, let 46/2 to confirm... but I feel like I know what I'm talking about here... since his dumb ass has had about every form of viral/bacteria infection every grown or studied in a lab... and then I had to hear about it for days on end afterwards. Chances are you've got a regular case of salmonella, listeria monocytogones or something viral. Antibiotics and time are your only recourse.

Close but if he has listeriosis, he would be a pregnant woman.

My initial guess would be norovirus, campylobateriosis or slamonellosis.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes... campylobateriosis...

A nearly as big a killer annually as salmonellosis, with much less fanfare.

EDIT: RE: Listeriosis - or a small child or an old man... old man? VTFF, are you, perchance, an immune-compromised dirty old man?

Or did you already have full blown AIDS?

Last edited by a moderator:

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes... campylobateriosis...

A nearly as big a killer annually as salmonellosis, with much less fanfare.

EDIT: RE: Listeriosis - or a small child or an old man... old man? VTFF, are you, perchance, an immune-compromised dirty old man?

Or did you already have full blown AIDS?

anyone ever heard of "AIDS clowns"? i dont know if my friend was making it up, or if he was serious, but before my first trip to New Orleans, about 10 years ago (shit that makes me feel old) he said he had heard of these AIDS clowns who were people who had AIDS, dressed up as clowns, and went around Bourbon St with AIDS riddled needles sticking people with them....i had completely forgotten about it til just now, lol....luckily, no one stuck any of us

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone ever heard of "AIDS clowns"? i dont know if my friend was making it up, or if he was serious, but before my first trip to New Orleans, about 10 years ago (shit that makes me feel old) he said he had heard of these AIDS clowns who were people who had AIDS, dressed up as clowns, and went around Bourbon St with AIDS riddled needles sticking people with them....i had completely forgotten about it til just now, lol....luckily, no one stuck any of us

I hope that shit is made up...

However, humanity seems to always go one or two rungs below the kind of common decency and morality that I expect of it... so...

Plausible.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
not to interupt VTff's diagnoses but here is a pretty cool vidoe of tyrod leading up to the orange bowl.

(sorry didnt really know where to put this, so OT it is)

IMG COLLEGE FILMS

hokiecheme11

Mr. Manager
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't sure where to post this, and if I missed it I apologize, but apparently Lafonte Thurogood is transferring to JMU...

VirginiaTechFan ‏@VTechFanBlog
Nice get for the Dukes RT @MatthewStoss: Just confirmed. Lafonte Thourogood will transfer from Vanderbilt to JMU.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see, theres the shitting my brains out and vomiting followed with a fever, cold chills, cramps, and a headache. And now I keep getting all this spit. Its coming and going so I hope its in the later stages and I can go back to work.

Apparently everyone I went to the wedding with on Sunday got it too. We had roast beef (pretty rare, probably the culprit), mashed potatoes, salad, green beans, and rolls. Ms.VTFF was the only one not to get sick and she is a vegetarian. I was hoping to convert her too...

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No bleeding but my ass is raw. Hard to imagine that much "stuff" is in you. It just never seems to end.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, and add joint pain to that. Its really weird.

I told Ms.VTFF that the brides parents should ask for a refund. I know they spent a lot of $ to feed everyone and if the entire group got food poisoning, thats unacceptable.

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I told the guy at the liquor store that Forty_Sixand2 suggested Woodford Reserve.

He told me that will be 90 bucks.

I asked, could he have possibly meant anything cheaper?

He suggested, Makers 46, 2 fingers, 30 bucks.

Sold.