• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FACT CHECK: Did Obama Pledge 'More Flexibility' Toward Russia After the 2012 Election?

crazy.... you would think actual collusion with visual and audio evidence would be stamped on every single americans brain

that is of course if there was fair and balanced coverage in the press.... imagine if trump got caught with his hand in the cookie jar like this? text books would be printing out new editions

That's not collusion, wow dude, really?? Does Trump NOW have more flexibility to negotiate now that the election is over and he is in office? Seriously dude, that's your proof?

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not collusion, wow dude, really?? Does Trump NOW have more flexibility to negotiate now that the election is over and he is in office? Seriously dude, that's your proof?

LOL the mental gymnastics to protect Obama is pretty hilarious.

Dont worry once the PC nonsense passes and everyone is no longer afraid to be called and labeled a racist Obama will be looked upon as one of the worst modern day presidents ever. They could make a mount rushmore of historically bad presidents and stick Obamas head right up there in between Carter and Bush

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obama was president when it happened

Trump is president when lil ray-ray shot Keisha, does this make him responsible?

Better yet

Trump is in office when all of the shit that he done is coming out, did he order investigators to put his business out? Yeah I know it's a "witch hunt" which suggests that there's nothing there, EXCEPT, almost everyone around him (the witches) are either being found guilty or pleading the same.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL the mental gymnastics to protect Obama is pretty hilarious.

Dont worry once the PC nonsense passes and everyone is no longer afraid to be called and labeled a racist Obama will be looked upon as one of the worst modern day presidents ever. They could make a mount rushmore of historically bad presidents and stick Obamas head right up there in between Carter and Bush

By just saving the near national and global economic collapse that he inherited, Obama will go down as one of the better Presidents of modern times. Dude, you've got some issues to deal with when it comes to Obama.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump is president when lil ray-ray shot Keisha, does this make him responsible?

Better yet

Trump is in office when all of the shit that he done is coming out, did he order investigators to put his business out? Yeah I know it's a "witch hunt" which suggests that there's nothing there, EXCEPT, almost everyone around him (the witches) are either being found guilty or pleading the same.

the president is breifed every day on intel matters

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the president is breifed every day on intel matters

Correct!! However, the President is briefed on National matters by the DOJ. Manafort was an individual who was being watched, he had not yet been connected to anything illegal that might implicate Trump

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you gotta by trolling at this point... and kudos to you because this would be an absolutely epic thread to troll

I'm not going to go personal with you, I'm sure you're a fairly decent person. Where exactly do you expect a post like this to end up?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
russian interference isnt a national matter sty ? please

It is but Uh, wait, aren't we still talking about Manafort and wiretapping Trump Towers? At the time there was NO connection between Manafort's shenanigans and Trump. After all, "it could have been some 400 pound guy sitting on his couch"...remember?

BTW: are you saying that there was Russian interference?

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to go personal with you, I'm sure you're a fairly decent person. Where exactly do you expect a post like this to end up?

not sure what you mean... if there was ever a thread where people take themselves too seriously and could use a good trolling this is the one

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure what you mean... if there was ever a thread where people take themselves too seriously and could use a good trolling this is the one

I agree, that's what I meant in my last post!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is but Uh, wait, aren't we still talking about Manafort and wiretapping Trump Towers? At the time there was NO connection between Manafort's shenanigans and Trump. After all, "it could have been some 400 pound guy sitting on his couch"...remember?

BTW: are you saying that there was Russian interference?

i am sorry but every charge on manafort was brought on him for crimes long before he was a campaign aide to trump

now did russia interfere ? yes they did and they have been interfering since 1917 . every country interfere in our election . and obama did too or did you forget israel

you said obama adminstration didnt wire tap , they did

you said they didnt put a spy in an opposing campaign , they did

i got a link there with obama on tape making deals with russia prior to crimea

was there collusion . no except by HRC and the fake dossier i havent touched yet or the numerous rules and law violations she committed with the illegal server

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am sorry but every charge on manafort was brought on him for crimes long before he was a campaign aide to trump.

Isn't that what I wrote?

now did russia interfere ? yes they did and they have been interfering since 1917 . every country interfere in our election . and obama did too or did you forget israel

Yeah, that pesky internet has really taken hold since 1917

you said obama adminstration didnt wire tap , they did

They didn't, now it's possible that we're splitting hairs here, was there FBI surveillance being conducted while he was President? Yep!! Did he order it? Nope! No President is responsible for/ nor aware of every investigation being conducted by the FBI during their watch. So maybe we're disagreeing over this.

you said they didnt put a spy in an opposing campaign , they did

Same response...They didn't, now it's possible that we're splitting hairs here, was there FBI surveillance being conducted while he was President? Yep!! Did he order it? Nope! No President is responsible for/ nor aware of every investigation being conducted by the FBI during their watch. So maybe we're disagreeing over this.

i got a link there with obama on tape making deals with russia prior to crimea

The following post answers the question about Obama collusion. (see underlined)

was there collusion . no except by HRC and the fake dossier i havent touched yet or the numerous rules and law violations she committed with the illegal server

Status
Not open for further replies.